Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - MP

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 40
Please use this official thread to share any and all MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK for the MCC Insider Flight #3 PHASE TWO period (beginning Monday, 7/30).
  • You can read more about the MCC Insider Flight #3 HERE.
  • Flight 3 CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Flight 3 Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE (PENDING).
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC MULTIPLAYER, please include as much detail as possible.

• MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you for your participation in the MCC Insider Program!
Sticking people in the face with a plasma grenade in Halo 2 is broken; plasma grenades simple bounce off. Sticking in the back works fine

Video: https://twitter.com/NickArcadeX/status/1024041007036489731?s=19
Sticking people in the face with a plasma grenade in Halo 2 is broken; plasma grenades simple bounce off. Sticking in the back works fine

It looked like the plasma grenade bounced off his gun. I thought that grenades don’t stick to guns in Halo 2, no?

It looked like the plasma grenade bounced off his gun. I thought that grenades don’t stick to guns in Halo 2, no?
You are correct, it's a false report.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Pretty sure my Halo 3 was in 30fps on Foundry snipers....
  • REPRO STEPS: Loaded foundry on matchmaking, got laggy framerate, horrible input delay.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: You can sort of see the clip chugging along at around 16 seconds, but I think the clip was in 30fps =( https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmzuyQoKgEB6jH2lXa6ZtAg7FHmH

• MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 ^happened during the same match
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The above issue was occurring so I thought maybe if I dashboard and come back it will fix... No it kicked me from the match entirely. "connection lost"
  • REPRO STEPS: Hit guide, and hit HOME during a match...
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Cannot clip.
edit: I loaded up foundry on a custom and got no lag. Also dashboarded, no disconnect. So it was a freak bug
Are you only able to play during designated times?
WES302 OK wrote:
Are you only able to play during designated times?
Servers should be up all the time and now that it's open to everyone it should be a bit easier to test things out as more people join, though it will take a little time for all the new players to download and install
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 Forge Mode/Custom Game
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: After team changing is enabled in the game settings before a match is loaded up, it is impossible to actually change teams in game at will. The original Halo 3 had this functionality working properly, during online/offline multiplayer game sessions.
  • REPRO STEPS: 1. Load into a forge/custom game map with team changing enabled.
  • 2. Once loaded in, press the start button to try to switch teams- then you will see there is no option available.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: None.
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
EDIT: Sorry, posted in wrong thread.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 Forge Mode/Custom Game
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: After team changing is enabled in the game settings before a match is loaded up, it is impossible to actually change teams in game at will. The original Halo 3 had this functionality working properly, during online/offline multiplayer game sessions.
  • REPRO STEPS: 1. Load into a forge/custom game map with team changing enabled.
  • 2. Once loaded in, press the start button to try to switch teams- then you will see there is no option available.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: None.
This is huge! Can't wait for them to fix this!
We really need a population counter during testing times. Have been searching for last hour, can't find one game.
have lost a few games on Halo 3 Team arena and didnt rank down once

EDIT: you can rank down
Middle of a testing window at time of posting, still unable to find games even after 10+ minutes searching.

Edit: Managed to find a game in Halo 3 at least. Got destroyed but I'll take what I can get at this point.
What did you guys do to h2 it feels awful I feel like I'm playing on plasma TV from 2008 and shot reg feels worse then mcc didn't even think that was possible fix it before release of the update or I'm done with mcc and am switching to pc
It seems alot more difficult to doubleshot in h2c. Probably due to the decreased rate of fire. Anyone else notice that?
  • Unable to find games in any of the playlists with the exception of H3 Team Arena.
  • Only able to find games for Halo 3.
  • Long search times for Halo 3.
  • Shot registration has been bad for Halo 3.
  • Controller input for Halo 3 feels delayed at times.
  • I am unable to give feedback on the other games and playlists at this time.
  • Unable to deactivate "Rumble" feature in controls on Halo 3, 2, and CE. Halo 4 Unknown.
  • The only seemingly active playlist has been Halo 3 and CE Doubles. Suggested population tracker to not waste time attempting to boot into games!
  • Halo 2 Shot detection is sketchy, occasionally dying with seemingly no indicator to shields being pinged or dropping.
  • Team Snipers was the default game type for 8 out of 10 matches that were queued and started in Halo 3 Arena, leading to players quitting out. Map rotation was regular and encouraged
  • A possible way to pair with others with mics? Best matches we had were those we had people who talked and laughed together during each match.
  • Controller input delayed occasionally on Halo 3, specifically noticeable with Snipers compared to other players during confrontations.
  • When players want to stay in the same group, it will constantly boot them out and then rejoin them; making for a not accurate or clean transition into subsequent games.
It seems alot more difficult to doubleshot in h2c. Probably due to the decreased rate of fire. Anyone else notice that?
it is a fact yes. Either that or it's input lag as some other's have mentioned.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 40