Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - MP

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 40
1,. Balance team sniper selection i got to play it 5 times out of 7 last night
2.- got to play the same map3 times , i wish they implement veto like h3
3.- be able to see other peoples ranks
4.- bloodshots re a issue, i felt like i get way more bloodshots than on the h3 xbox 360.
5.- be able to see which gametype iam playing b4 the match starts
6.- be able to see ping during in game? that would be cool
halo anniversary Light glitch
halo anniversary Light glitch
Halo CE anniversary? Or Halo 2 anniversary? Also if this is for single player please post to the link below. And please make sure to include more details.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insider---flight-3-phase-2-feedback---campaign/78ecca0f-5217-447a-9239-a9b69e6119f4/posts?page=1#post11
About 20 minutes now searching for players in H2C BTB.
D4N F1 wrote:
EU UK based player here, I cannot get a match in H2 BTB at all, Have searched for over an hour both yesterday and today!

Is this possibly due to low population? I'd quite happily play with 100ms of ping and connect to a US server.
EU German based player here, I have the same problem.
Achi29 wrote:
D4N F1 wrote:
EU UK based player here, I cannot get a match in H2 BTB at all, Have searched for over an hour both yesterday and today!

Is this possibly due to low population? I'd quite happily play with 100ms of ping and connect to a US server.
UK as well, can only find h3 games, no BTB at all
GAGAHOUSE wrote:
Achi29 wrote:
D4N F1 wrote:

Same here, UK. Couldn't get into a single game though

Why isn't there a halo 3 btb playlist? And is this gonna be the final list? I'd love Halo 2 BTB to be a mainstay and become populated .
GAGAHOUSE wrote:
Achi29 wrote:
D4N F1 wrote:

US Player, no luck on Halo 2 BTB
Asian player. All playlist can’t find match. Only h2c 1:1 works.
I would love to play but can’t find a game.

These endless search times are bringing back traumatic memories I think you folks would desperately want to avoid...
I honestly think the search times are on they're end. There are plenty of people trying to find games, low population excuse is wearing thin. They need to make a population playlist counter for solid proof of this.
During 11-2 playtime I have been unable to find any games in H2C, H2A and action sack crossplay.
I honestly think the search times are on they're end. There are plenty of people trying to find games, low population excuse is wearing thin. They need to make a population playlist counter for solid proof of this.
Population counter would be very helpful.
Population count for MCC Insider - pre release build are very lower than retail release so keep that in mind.
REB3L108 wrote:
  • Unable to find games in any of the playlists with the exception of H3 Team Arena.
  • Only able to find games for Halo 3.
  • Long search times for Halo 3.
  • Shot registration has been bad for Halo 3.
  • Controller input for Halo 3 feels delayed at times.
  • I am unable to give feedback on the other games and playlists at this time.
Keep this format:

• MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Makes it so much easier to follow and filter if needed.
The draw distance and pop-in in Halo 4 is pretty bad, especially in outside areas with foliage. This is actually a significant step back and downgrade from the original master chief collection release.
Players that consistently grief/derank need to be banned from MCC Insider.

H3 Team Arena: BR starts in every gametype other than Team Snipers was a well-needed change. The weighting between Team Slayer, Team Snipers, and Objective gametypes could potentially be changed. Team Snipers being limited to the dedicated Team Snipers playlist would be nice.

H3 Team Arena: Team Crazy King's respawn timer needs to be extended to 10 seconds like in Capture the Flag. Deaths are not punished enough.
I've gotten plenty of Halo CE 2 vs 2 matches with no issue. Since it is still the work week the population won't be as high as it will be this weekend. Also everyone in the Insider Program should tell their friends to sign up for the MCC Insider Program that's a Halo fan. If they sign up by the end of the week they'll be invited in on Monday. We all want quicker match times this will help with that and also for bug reporting, issues etc. the
more people we get signed up the more quicker it takes to get a game and get additional feedback on issues pertaining to the MCC and the faster 343 can fix them. DO YOUR JOB MCC Insiders.
My biggest issue is with H3 Team Arena. I don’t like the combined and forced play of objective games. It needs to be H3 Team Slayer br’s only or allow voting again.
At least with the broken MCC we could count on votes always going to Br slayer. The only time objective was picked was to end the game fast against lop sided teams.
In H3 Team Arena:

DO NOT add voting for maps like in MCC's retail version; it just results in a small handful of maps being played. If anything, add vetoing and getting an unknown map instead. I'm fine with how it currently is, requiring players to be good at all maps and gametypes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 40