Here's some feedback I have from the past weeks of play - I've played about 60 games of the Halo 3 hardcore playlist. I normally play between 10 am - 4 pm on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- The past couple of weeks there has been a screen lag in about half my games at the very beginning of matches for everyone in it. It only lasts about 2 seconds but completely freezes the game. (
- Connection and shot registration is noticeably better than MCC but is really inconsistent
- The bug causing kills to appear more than once in the killfeed is still there
- So far there's has been no party issues or disconnects with friends or in customs which was a huge issue with MCC for me and why I stopped playing.
- In general the game is much more stable
These are the only problems that I have had so far. The insider program has gone really smooth for me with very few issues, just a couple of road-bumps in-between. My biggest constructive criticism is the shot registration inconsistency. Some games it nearly feels like I'm playing on split screen on lan and other games I get frustrated and have no idea where my bullets are going. I know this is the hardest part for any online multiplayer game and will be even harder as the load on the servers increases.
Thanks for having me for the beta,
I DIEDRICH I