Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - MP

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 40
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: There are times where you throw 2 grenades at once.
have countless clips of this. fix 343!
Halo 3:

Players with a bad connection to the host/server teleport and skip on others' screens but play unhindered on their end.
WSerg wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Combat Evolved
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:
    • The Pistol seems to be inconsistant in matchmaking. sometimes it seems like the shots aren't registering and sometimes they do.
    • the shotgun seems to be not working like the original on the original xbox. i remember it being a real powerful weapon, but now it sometimes takes many hits even in close quarter combat to kill someone. the original was some kind of power weapon, even on a bit larger distances.
  • REPRO STEPS: just play the game in matchmaking and you'll see, that the pistol really seems inconsistant and the shotgun isn't nearly as usefull as in the original game
Same here. Feels poor overall, to be honest.

Plus players actively cheating which is ruining the game for everybody.

I literally had to report a dozen people for manipulating the system whereof I have proof having captured the whole match.

I won't call anybody out but those few suckers should get permanently banned.
A01 ai wrote:
Halo 3:

Players with a bad connection to the host/server teleport and skip on others' screens but play unhindered on their end.
I think this is more a playing video games online issue, rather than a Halo issue.
When is the new update released?
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:
    • The sword assassination seems to be waaaay too quick compared to the original Halo 4 animation, currently the animation takes about 1-2 seconds when it usually took 4-6 seconds.
  • REPRO STEPS: Assassinate anyone on Halo 4, just make sure it's with the sword.
Ka Five wrote:
A01 ai wrote:
Halo 3:

I think this is more a playing video games online issue, rather than a Halo issue.
Im playing in colombia currently and I experience the exact opposite. Its actually like 4 people skipping around constantly. There will be some times where my connection feels really good though but I think its because I’m playing other south americans.
Ive been “entered” into the program 3 times, and it still isn’t showing up for me in my insider app :/
Emblems that you choose on your profile dont show up on your armor on h3
Halo 3: Something is wrong with the aiming or sensitivity. 1 sensitivity (which is what I used to play on back in the original HE days) is far too slow for me, and 2 is far too high.
Hi I am having trouble with the emblem snappy hat it is locked and it dose not say how to unlock it please fix this
Snolop wrote:
Emblems that you choose on your profile dont show up on your armor on h3
Some of the emblems that appear on other Halo's weren't present on Halo 3, that may be why
I posted on here last night about the hit detection on Halo 3, but I want to make sure it is something that is going to be addressed. My shots register great at times and then others I hit them and it just bounces off of them. I have even seen guys that shoot me have their shots bounce off me. I hope this is a non issue when the retail update is out. This will push so many people away from this game again if it is not fixed. Just please make sure that the BR hit detection is right on the retail version.
HALO CEA:
Pistol doesn’t register SOME, not all shots especially when they’re headshots.
Halo 2 MP:
Please allow more of the remastered maps to be available as options for maps..
These dedicated servers suck. Its causing all the horrible hit detection, played a custom game with someone from South America, (I'm in Pennsylvania), game ran flawlessly on peer to peer. Jumped to matchmaking and its nothing but horrible hit detection and lag.
Halo 3:

Battle Rifle shot Registration issues

Halo CEA
Pistol and shotgun shot registration issues
  • Game Halo 3.
  • Location UK London
  • Time between 14.00 Pm and 17.30 Pm.
  • Hit detection is horrible at all times, my connection is a virgin media 350mb fiber optic with 15 ping.
  • I have several clips that shows how the general hit detection work in your new build"horribly". Basically is pointless for me to shot my opponent since out of 6-7 BR shot my opponent detect 2-3.
  • The current MCC is more stable compare to this insider version, and this is quite sad.
  • I am finding myself wondering if there are real server or if you netcode and server technical team knows how to proper fix these issues since in 2007 Bungie did a much better one.
  • I know this is just a test, but I believe that the future official build will not change much from what we are experiencing today.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Gioco in Italia precisamente dalla Sardegna, anche qui il gioco in multiplayer è ingiocabile.
Fatte numerose partite tra ieri e oggi (circa una 20) , questo gioco non a server dedicati funziona a host e non mi mostra il mio Ping durante le partite. Sembra che si giochi con gente in tutto il mondo che crea un disastro nella comunicazione tra i vostri presunti server e i giocatori
GAME: Halo 4
ISSUE: Sword sound effects aren't present in matchmaking/customs all the time. It's just silent when you pull out the thing. Works in campaign.
REPRO: Load up a customs game with sword as primary, switch between that and primary. You'll hear it ... or ... won't hear it.
There are many sound glitches on the map "pitfall" for halo 4. | Examples: energy sword, sniper, melee etc.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 40