Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - MP

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 40
Fanpaku wrote:
Fanpaku wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Fanpaku wrote:
WSerg wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Combat Evolved
Same here. Feels poor overall, to be honest.

Plus players actively cheating which is ruining the game for everybody.

I literally had to report a dozen people for manipulating the system whereof I have proof having captured the whole match.

I won't call anybody out but those few suckers should get permanently banned.
What do you mean actively cheating, or "manipulating the system"? Do you mean spawn trapping and spawn killing? That's been a part of CE since 2002, it's just how the game plays.
Nah, because that wouldn't exactly be cheating nor glitching. I'd instead rather classify this as sort of monotonous and dull, yet, at the end of the day, consider these maneuvers completely legitimate. I began playin' with CE for that matter.

No, those guys, basically, are eatin' tons of bullets and nades, and sometimes don't even return fire, but just lay back whilst teabaggin' in front of me, knowing oh so well I couldn't do -Yoink- killing 'em, no matter what; mostly in CE that is.
They kind of remind me of the same guys using lag switches back in the day, oftentimes in H4, praising themselves for being the pride of the universe when it comes to aiming skills.
Most annoying to play with or against, really.
Plus, they're still there: the very same old cheaters and glitchers of 2012 despite having been reported plenty of times.
Still there in H4. Still active. Still annoying. Why?
Again, I won't call anybody out; besides, I guess that everyone still playin' H4, notably BTB, knows whom I'm talkin' about, either way.

And when confronted with their misbehavior afterwards via PN, they just chill and respond 'Git gud, scrub', 'I'm da beeest.' Jeeez ...
So they know a way to take no damage from dead-on shots and grenades? If this glitch is still on MCC you might want to take a video and/or explain how it's done so it can be fixed.
Fear not. I made a plethora of clips and reported each concerned tester who did that numerous times.
However, as you may understand, I won't call 'em out here by posting any of said material.

Anyway, I'm gonna be online today, and am eager to play.

Let's see what'll happen.

By the way, the alternative to them cheating would be an enormous advantage connection-wise.
Otherwise, surviving what those guys survived, i.e. amongst other things rockets blowing up right at their feet, remains inexplicable.
It's probably the overshield that spawns every 30 seconds lmao
No ...
A current issue in h3 hardcore playlist. Loaded up 3 games straight now and by the time we find a match, it goes black screen with only the pre-release icon on the bottom right hand screen. One game I got matched in but it was 2v1.
THE qrunt wrote:
This was very apparent today in the H2 playlist:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Classic
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot enough shots to kill and observe that the bullets are impacting client-side, but that the server is not issuing enough damage.
  • FOOTAGE: https://gfycat.com/UnlawfulSolidIberianemeraldlizard?speed=0.5
It's a combination of poor hit registration and bullet refunding. For evidence of bullet refunding, watch the final clip. My doubleshot burst starts at 15 bullets left in the magazine and ends at 10 bullets, so 1 bullet vanished. That's why the opponent dies on the first bullet of the next burst.
The hit detection is so bad along with the bullet refunding in h2c. I recorded clips of br trading and last night i didn't think it would be possible but I traded a bxr with a dude. I reported it but we haven't had an update from them on what all they are working on in over a month. It's frustrating to think we are this far into the 'update' and we have gamebreaking issues like this.
Matchmaking times for anyone with a team over 2 people is very long compared to 1 or 2 people where it’s almost instant.
Shot registration is still off on Halo 3. I’m leading my shot and 4 shots are not registering as a kill.

Long shots on the BR do not fully register as well, does not matter if you lead your shot or not.

Solo matchmaking takes a longer time than with a party of 2.

——
As a suggestion for the actual game that still happens to this day, I am paired up with level 15s as I am a 50. Happens across multiple ranked playlists...
When loading foundry maps it would be nice to see the design of the non-default ones that are used. Im thinking about Onslaught and Amplified in Team Hardcore.
Why so much Action Sack? Do people really enjoy it that much? I guess so. But why no FFA or BTB?
Why so much Action Sack? Do people really enjoy it that much? I guess so. But why no FFA or BTB?
I think they want one competitive gametype and another that's more laid back and social. Also they have a party-matching system they need to test so Team Hardcore is probably a better pick than FFA and BTB as much as I'd prefer it.
When Matchmaking now there is no pregame lobby. It simply matches up and immediately loads up the game. No way to tell what gamemode youre playing until the match starts. Also i know they wanted to do away with map voting because Halo 3 was getting voted far too much in multigame playlists (if memory serves right), but in single game playlists is that necessary, since that issue wouldnt be present?
Played a lot of ranked Halo 2 yesterday. Unfortunately had to deal with some of the worst gametypes imaginable like Lockout Snipes, Elongation CTF & Koth, Backwash CTF, Tombstone & Desolation Slayer, Ivory Tower Koth, Colossus CTF, etc

I cannot imagine that these map and setting choices are fun for casual nor competitive H2 players. It's 2018 why are we still being forced to play garbage? I understand it's only a test flight; however more people would be inclined to play and participate if the gametypes are not atrocious.
Fanpaku wrote:
Fanpaku wrote:
Fanpaku wrote:
RzR J3ST3R wrote:
Fanpaku wrote:
WSerg wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Combat Evolved
Same here. Feels poor overall, to be honest.

Plus players actively cheating which is ruining the game for everybody.

I literally had to report a dozen people for manipulating the system whereof I have proof having captured the whole match.

I won't call anybody out but those few suckers should get permanently banned.
What do you mean actively cheating, or "manipulating the system"? Do you mean spawn trapping and spawn killing? That's been a part of CE since 2002, it's just how the game plays.
Nah, because that wouldn't exactly be cheating nor glitching. I'd instead rather classify this as sort of monotonous and dull, yet, at the end of the day, consider these maneuvers completely legitimate. I began playin' with CE for that matter.

No, those guys, basically, are eatin' tons of bullets and nades, and sometimes don't even return fire, but just lay back whilst teabaggin' in front of me, knowing oh so well I couldn't do -Yoink- killing 'em, no matter what; mostly in CE that is.
They kind of remind me of the same guys using lag switches back in the day, oftentimes in H4, praising themselves for being the pride of the universe when it comes to aiming skills.
Most annoying to play with or against, really.
Plus, they're still there: the very same old cheaters and glitchers of 2012 despite having been reported plenty of times.
Still there in H4. Still active. Still annoying. Why?
Again, I won't call anybody out; besides, I guess that everyone still playin' H4, notably BTB, knows whom I'm talkin' about, either way.

And when confronted with their misbehavior afterwards via PN, they just chill and respond 'Git gud, scrub', 'I'm da beeest.' Jeeez ...
So they know a way to take no damage from dead-on shots and grenades? If this glitch is still on MCC you might want to take a video and/or explain how it's done so it can be fixed.
Fear not. I made a plethora of clips and reported each concerned tester who did that numerous times.
However, as you may understand, I won't call 'em out here by posting any of said material.

Anyway, I'm gonna be online today, and am eager to play.

Let's see what'll happen.

By the way, the alternative to them cheating would be an enormous advantage connection-wise.
Otherwise, surviving what those guys survived, i.e. amongst other things rockets blowing up right at their feet, remains inexplicable.
It's probably the overshield that spawns every 30 seconds lmao
No ...
What map was it on? because OV spawns literally every 30 seconds on beaver creek so I wouldn't doubt theyre just controlling powerups like theyre supposed to on other maps. There's no other way to eat bullets and not die.... You cant cheat on MCC lmao unless its network manipulation...

I think its just OS control, where's your clips?
So, in the MCC Insider I can't stress this anymore then I already have. Please fix the Melee Attack Distances! As it is now you have to be super close for it to even work which isn't at all like it was in the original games. I don't know why it was change on the normal version of MCC and hasn't been updated or address in the insider version but this needs to be fixed before the big update.
Like in order for it to work you have to be like kissing the Spartan. Then when comes to the Sword and Hammer you have to be right up on them which makes the Sword and Hammer almost pointless to use now.
Now I've only notice this in Halo 3 and Halo 4 but please return the distance back to how it’s supposed to be.
Like I've even went back to the original Halo games and tested this out for online and offline and the distance was definitely change in the MCC.

So, for example for those of you that play other shooter games it’s like you play COD Modern Warfare 3 and down the melee attack works fine but then you jump into COD Black Ops 2 and you have to be touching there back to even work which made it pointless to even knife someone when you could shoot them instead and know it would kill them.

I really hope this will be looked into because it's one of the Golden 3 things in Halo which is Weapons, Grenades, and Melee and I feel like without the melee attack distance working like it did in the past it won't feel comfortable and remember able like it was back then.
  • Halo 3
  • custom Emblems aren't showing up on characters in game
*And in 2
Maybe you're using emblems only present in Halo 4, that's why they don't show up.

-Prime
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the only available emblems in MCC were that shared by all games in which emblems are there.
Game: MCC menu.
Issue: After having done what I did with my last report (turning off Xbox), I entered Insider and it didn't freeze, but I couldn't connect to any games despite being in within the sessions. No players showed up for several minutes.
Steps: Do what I did with my last bug, enter Insider, and if it doesn't freeze just try and find a multiplayer game during a session.
Other Info: Same as last report.
Game: MCC menu.
Issue: After having done what I did with my last report (turning off Xbox), I entered Insider and it didn't freeze, but I couldn't connect to any games despite being in within the sessions. No players showed up for several minutes.
Steps: Do what I did with my last bug, enter Insider, and if it doesn't freeze just try and find a multiplayer game during a session.
Other Info: Same as last report.
Nvmind that was because the games listed were outdated. Had to restart as the game types changed.
Honestly, with all of the negative feedback regarding hit detection, network issues and what not, I don't see how this update could be close to release. The only way I could see that being plausible is if they are taking in the data and implementing it directly into the live game before testing all the pieces in the Insider build. I've only had games filled with inconsistent hit detection, and players taking way more damage than they should before they died. Also, Halo 3 gets played WAY TOO much in cross game playlists. Near 100% of the matches I played in cross game playlists were Halo 3.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Shield doors on Assembly have "Normal"physics when placed. You can run into them, push them around, jump on them, etc. The majority of the shield's center is solid, where the outer edges can be walked through normally.
  • REPRO STEPS: Load up Halo 3's Forge (Multiplayer > Forge > Halo 3) and start up Assembly. Place a Shield Door and/or a Shield Door, Large and mess around with it. Is broken on retail MCC & MCC Insider.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Unnessecarily bad video with some extra spicy YouTube music - all edited on an iPad Air for maximum stress levels of editing. https://youtu.be/Gfo4UQfJS_c
I know you guys have been trying to make halo 2 the original , but its kind of weird when have the vista port when we cant even see people talk on the right side of our screen . There is no voice icon on the right side of our screen in halo 2 classic . This needs to be added. Halo 2 on the original xbox had the voice icon on right side of the screen . So when we hear people talk in the game we dont know who it is because it doesnt flash when they are talking . Thank you 343 i hope you listen to this
Matchmaking playlist bug

Issue: The max party size for action sack is 8 players. However, when playing with 5 or more players the search backs out to the menu. It only works with 4 players even though it says a maximum party size is 8.

All players in party restarted build, re-joined and still with 5 or more players in the party the game backs out to the matchmaking menu after searching for 3 seconds.
we all miss the original xbox and halo 2 servers don't we ? hate to say it 343 but a pc port of halo 2 is not the answer to your problems bungie would be ashamed
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. 35
  6. 36
  7. 37
  8. ...
  9. 40