Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - MP

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jNudjWaHBA
problem: You cant search action sack w/ 5 ppl even though the playlist says you can search w/ 8 members.
Snolop wrote:
problem: You cant search action sack w/ 5 ppl even though the playlist says you can search w/ 8 members.
Action sack is a 4v4 playlist, it won't let you have a team of 5.

-Prime
Halo 3 matchmaking

Spartan doesn't show player emblem. Only the generic one shows
Been seeing matches where there's a team of 3 vs a team of 4, it doesn't even appear as if someone quit, they just spawn with 3, it has happened to me and to the opposite team, anyone else has this issue ?

-Prime
Been seeing matches where there's a team of 3 vs a team of 4, it doesn't even appear as if someone quit, they just spawn with 3, it has happened to me and to the opposite team, anyone else has this issue ?

-Prime
And we spawned as a team of 2 vs a full team last match... at this rate it'll be me against an entire team 😂

-Prime
Snolop wrote:
Action sack is a 4v4 playlist, it won't let you have a team of 5.

-Prime
It says you can search with up to 8 players in your party.

If you look at the maximum party size you can actually search upto 8 players in your party. It's a social playlist dude.

Read the description in the playlist. It says maximum number of players in the party is 8. However, when you search with 5 or more players in the party it searches for a few seconds then it backs out to the main menu.

I have been having the same problem. :(

If they are too many players in the party for a playlist. You can't search at all. You get the message pop up saying the playlist has too many people in the party. But this is not the case with the above.
Halo 2 still has issues with ghost melee...I lunge toward the opponent but don’t make contact. I went to melee someone 3 times in a row and missed all 3 times. This has been brought up for weeks now
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In the Infection gametype on Snowbound, players are able to use the turrets to kill themselves in order to get away from approaching zombies. Not sure if this is intentional or not. So as zombies approach just step out of bounds and let the turrets kill you. Respawn somewhere else, and just like that, you've escaped. Further more, on this map, everybody seems to stick to the outer edge of the map where the turrets are. Once everyone caught on to how easy it is to survive out there, zombies did not stand a chance because they have no shields. They couldn't get anywhere near the non-infected. So in an infection game on Snowbound, I think it would be more fair for the zombies if they had shields like they do on some of the other game types.
  • REPRO STEPS: N/A
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: In this video I don't use the turret escape plan, but I did get killed a few times by mistake. But you'll see in the last round how helpless the zombies were. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fodm3wDKhpw
HomeyGdog wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In the Infection gametype on Snowbound, players are able to use the turrets to kill themselves in order to get away from approaching zombies. Not sure if this is intentional or not. So as zombies approach just step out of bounds and let the turrets kill you. Respawn somewhere else, and just like that, you've escaped. Further more, on this map, everybody seems to stick to the outer edge of the map where the turrets are. Once everyone caught on to how easy it is to survive out there, zombies did not stand a chance because they have no shields. They couldn't get anywhere near the non-infected. So in an infection game on Snowbound, I think it would be more fair for the zombies if they had shields like they do on some of the other game types.
  • REPRO STEPS: N/A
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: In this video I don't use the turret escape plan, but I did get killed a few times by mistake. But you'll see in the last round how helpless the zombies were. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fodm3wDKhpw
This wasn’t “intentional”, per say, but it’s just how Halo 3 works.

Halo 3 hws the first official attempt at a zombies like mode (Infection), so it probably wasn’t entirely thought through at the time of development. Perhaps it was like that for players that accidentally fell of maps or got killed by the Guardians, and Bungie thought negative points would be a big enough incentive to not kill yourself on purpose...

A way to combat this (as good as it gets) is to know the spawns, and fin you’re close enough to affect the player with a gravity hammer (if it’s a game type where zombies have one), just swing it at them from a distance and ignore may count as your kill when he attempts suiciding...

It sucks, for sure. But that’s just how Halo 3 works. It’d be nice if “Conversion from suicide” was a game type option that could be toggled on/off.

-Prime
We had this searching in a party of 4 in Action Sack a couple times as well.

Also what James was saying about 5 people searching in Action Sack returning you to the mp lobby is true. We switched hosts and had each person attempt searching with the same result. When one person left (leaving us with 4), it searched and we found a game. When the fifth player joined back, same issue. Another person left to make it 4 again and it worked fine after that.

I’ve been returned to the matchmaking lobby by the game in retail MCC as well. So probably the same issue.
  • MCC HALO GAME: H1-H2-H3
  • ISSUE: The aiming mechanics/aim acceleration in all the games aren't consistent! (Worst and most noticeable in H2 & H3).
  • FEEDBACK: The aiming feels very loose compared to the retail MCC or original halo games. The best way I can explain it It feels like the aim acceleration is turned up and the auto-aim assist is turned off. I feel myself having to adjust my thumbstick a lot to stay on target because of how loose it feels. I play on 10 sens normally for all the Halo titles and I have never had a problem aiming but after playing the insider program (post 1.507 update), something about the aiming/sensitivity has changed. I went back to the retail MCC and original halo 3 to compare and the insider program feels unstable and very loose compared to both in my experience.
I couldn't find any match after playing two times in a row during yesterday playsession time. Please add me as friend and let's find a lobby to play! I'm stuck 'searching players' forever even having 40ms ping to nearest server, wired connection to my router and available NAT. I'd like to test MCC Insider :(
Matchmaking works fine and I know you don't want any name dropping but how is it possible to match every game with the same quitter IMcoolRfool. I reported him many times and he blocked me but he keeps joining my game and keeps quitting even though where about to win.

What is this?
On H2 & H3, when using the pistol and scoping in, I get automatically taken out of scope mode after one shot.
On H2 & H3, when using the pistol and scoping in, I get automatically taken out of scope mode after one shot.
That's how those guns work in H2 & H3. In fact, those are the only two Halo games in which the magnums do not scope. The scope you're seeing is the visor zoom that happens when you equip a weapon without a scope like the AR or Needler.
That's how those guns work in H2 & H3. In fact, those are the only two Halo games in which the magnums do not scope. The scope you're seeing is the visor zoom that happens when you equip a weapon without a scope like the AR or Needler.
Hmm... Why do I not remember that happening in H3? Okay good to know thanks!
Hmm... Why do I not remember that happening in H3? Okay good to know thanks!
Perhaps the magnum in ODST threw you off. The games look very similar (same engine). Or that the magnums in CEA & Reach look very much like Halo 3's. There are a lot of magnums in Halo ... if you haven't played in a while, it's an understandable mix-up.
  • Halo 3
  • custom Emblems aren't showing up on characters in game
*And in 2
Maybe you're using emblems only present in Halo 4, that's why they don't show up.

-Prime
Let's confirm this! I will check when I get home today.
I also noticed a couple of times while playing on Pitfall on Halo 4, the weapon sounds randomly stop working, you can fix this by changing to your secondary and then switching back to your primary, however it is quite annoying since it happens more than once per match.

-Prime
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 40