Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - MP

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 40
Snolop wrote:
problem: You cant search action sack w/ 5 ppl even though the playlist says you can search w/ 8 members.
Action sack is a 4v4 playlist, it won't let you have a team of 5.

-Prime
It says you can search with up to 8 players in your party.

If you look at the maximum party size you can actually search upto 8 players in your party. It's a social playlist dude.

Read the description in the playlist. It says maximum number of players in the party is 8. However, when you search with 5 or more players in the party it searches for a few seconds then it backs out to the main menu.

I have been having the same problem. :(

If they are too many players in the party for a playlist. You can't search at all. You get the message pop up saying the playlist has too many people in the party. But this is not the case with the above.
Yeah i get that, Action Sack has always been ment for 4v4 matches (atleast as long as i remember lol), including a 4 max party. But you are right the playlist does not say that the team should be 4 players max, which should be fixed.

-Prime
On H2 & H3, when using the pistol and scoping in, I get automatically taken out of scope mode after one shot.
That's how those guns work in H2 & H3. In fact, those are the only two Halo games in which the magnums do not scope. The scope you're seeing is the visor zoom that happens when you equip a weapon without a scope like the AR or Needler.
Hmm... Why do I not remember that happening in H3? Okay good to know thanks!
It's always been that way.
Halo CE is working amazing for the most part in Match Making and Customs. I experienced no lag at all in either and that's with people all over the world joining in the custom game sessions. ( East Coast, Central, West Coast, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Thailand). Pistol and Sniper are much improved, although the shotgun and plasma rifle need some work done still. I did some Chiron Shottys no shield and still the shotgun is hit or miss at point blank range at times. The plasma rifle seems to stun the enemy at times which is good but it needs to be more consistent like the original where it always would stun. Character and gun movement my setting is still at 5 like in the regular MCC build and I had no need to change it in the MCC, although I will say character movement is much smoother and less stiff which is a great thing.
In Halo 3 MCC, players with bad connections skip around on everyone's screen but theirs. They benefit, those with good connections suffer.

This is basically the opposite of how it was in Halo 3 on 360
Every time I try to search I immediately get kicked back to the lobby. I went to view my GT profile and it say's i'm online but my GT, Gamer pic, and GS aren't showing up. So it's probably something wrong on Microsoft's end but I'm reporting it just in case.
too much halo 3, map and game should be random. search stops when I try to find game, this problem started today.
Did the servers CRASH?? Saw H3 Team Doubles back in the playlist, played 2 games and now cant queue into anything.
Did the servers CRASH?? Saw H3 Team Doubles back in the playlist, played 2 games and now cant queue into anything.I
I think they might have reset something. All my ranks have been reset
Did the servers CRASH?? Saw H3 Team Doubles back in the playlist, played 2 games and now cant queue into anything.I
Neither MCC Insider nor MCC retail are working for matchmaking.
I also noticed a couple of times while playing on Pitfall on Halo 4, the weapon sounds randomly stop working, you can fix this by changing to your secondary and then switching back to your primary, however it is quite annoying since it happens more than once per match.

-Prime
This has always been an issue on the MCC. It only happens when you walk in/around the building where the sword spawns. Hoping for a fix for this.
Neither MCC Insider nor MCC retail are working for matchmaking.
seems to be working now

Edit* Looks like I spoke too soon. It's messing up again lol
I can search again but I can't seem to find a match.
  • MCC HALO GAME: H1-H2-H3
  • ISSUE: The aiming mechanics/aim acceleration in all the games aren't consistent! (Worst and most noticeable in H2 & H3).
  • FEEDBACK: The aiming feels very loose compared to the retail MCC or original halo games. The best way I can explain it It feels like the aim acceleration is turned up and the auto-aim assist is turned off. I feel myself having to adjust my thumbstick a lot to stay on target because of how loose it feels. I play on 10 sens normally for all the Halo titles and I have never had a problem aiming but after playing the insider program (post 1.507 update), something about the aiming/sensitivity has changed. I went back to the retail MCC and original halo 3 to compare and the insider program feels unstable and very loose compared to both in my experience.
Yes the aiming feels off especially in Halo 3 had to play on 2 for the first time ever didn't feel right.
So playlists are now H3 doubles and hardcore and crappy action sack. How about some H1/H2 regular game modes? More people would participate, why such focus on H3?
GAGAHOUSE wrote:
So playlists are now H3 doubles and hardcore and crappy action sack. How about some H1/H2 regular game modes? More people would participate, why such focus on H3?
Maybe they're trying to fix the aiming issues most have in Halo 3 ? I mean i don't mind Halo 3, but some H1 & H2 would be nice.

-Prime
GAGAHOUSE wrote:
Maybe they're trying to fix the aiming issues most have in Halo 3 ? I mean i don't mind Halo 3, but some H1 & H2 would be nice.

-Prime
You might be right. I heard Ryanoob on a stream last night saying they needed to fix H3 the most as well. I'm just bored of H3.
Still experiencing ghost melees and Double grenades
Thanks you for Doubles. So much fun!
Halo 3 is and will be the best game ever !!!!!! We back baby!
Master Chief collection bunch of fake 50z
Mcc insider we will see if they can get it easily. Let the liquidation begin. #H3onlyKids
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 40