Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - MP

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. ...
  6. 40
The Wait time is to much, i cant find a match, in team action sack and h3 team hardcore
Alves NYR wrote:
So can you guys please fix the aiming issues, especially in H3? So many people complain about it, it's obviously there.

Even IF the issue stems from the enhanced "precision" of the XONE controller, wouldn't you want to revamp the aiming in MCC to work well with it? Either way you slice it, it's gross incompetence.

Halo 3 feels like crap most of the time. Halo 2 also feels off though not as bad. Please lower the aim acceleration in both or bake in an option to turn it up or down similar to the option in Halo 5. One of the best things about Halo was how great the games felt (especially Halo 2). The keys are very low input lag and low aim acceleration. Smooth responsive gameplay goes a long way, 60 fps or not.
It is NOT the Xbox one controller, I have previous posts on this explaining why. The main cause is aim acceleration simple as that. Since this problem is now on both the retail MCC and was on insider before the dedicated servers were even up this eliminates the dedicated servers as being the root cause. The aim in retail MCC weeks leading to public access to insider felt great even on the Xbox One controller, sadly aim accel is now also a problem in retail MCC for some reason and has the same "twitchy" feel as in insider although it is not as exaggerated but aiming on somebody no longer feels smooth. I agree though, there either needs to be an option where we can turn off/on aim acceleration or manipulate it to our liking, otherwise I suggest 343 pop in the original Halo 3 on the Xbox one and compare the aim in that game to what it is on insider and match up the speed and accel to account for the increased fps and dedicated servers.
I highly recommend changing the coding so as to not allow bot aiming and rapid fire controllers.
Got matched against 50s at level 22? Thought that was being fixed in the update?
Must have been waiting over 2 hours yesterday before giving up, on a sunday, in the UK between 2pm - 4pm, which to me is pretty much peak time to be playing video games, and for me to not get a single game in Team hardcore halo 3 is very worrying for this update. Something needs to be done.

I can get games from about 8pm on wards.

I would also like to add to the Halo 3 aiming concerns - I feel there is a slight twitch when trying to aim in MM, and this is putting me off a lot, I play using the Xbox 360 controller so the controller isn't the issue. Could it just be the 60 FPS?

Other than these I'm happy with MM.

A veto option is 100% needed for ranked play tho.
Sticking people in the face with a plasma grenade in Halo 2 is broken; plasma grenades simple bounce off. Sticking in the back works fine

Video: https://twitter.com/NickArcadeX/status/1024041007036489731?s=19
It looked like the plasma grenade bounced off his gun. I thought that grenades don’t stick to guns in Halo 2, no?
Whatever weapon is held becomes part of the players Hitbox... So if it hits the weapon, it should still stick!
Quick question: Has proximity chat been thought about?
vol Rogue wrote:
Sticking people in the face with a plasma grenade in Halo 2 is broken; plasma grenades simple bounce off. Sticking in the back works fine

Video: https://twitter.com/NickArcadeX/status/1024041007036489731?s=19
It looked like the plasma grenade bounced off his gun. I thought that grenades don’t stick to guns in Halo 2, no?
Whatever weapon is held becomes part of the players Hitbox... So if it hits the weapon, it should still stick!
Yeah but this wasnt in OG so technically its not broken. Thats how it was 10 years ago, thats mcc's mission.

EXACTLY AS IT WAS 10 YEARS AGO
Hey,
I play in Europe (France) and on H3 Hardcore the connection is awful ... We also play in EUROPE !!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. ...
  6. 40