Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - Other

OP ske7ch

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
Please use this official thread to share any and all MISC / OTHER FEEDBACK for the MCC Insider Flight #3 PHASE TWO period (beginning Monday, 7/30).
  • You can read more about the MCC Insider Flight #3 HERE.
  • Flight 3 MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Flight 3 CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC "OTHER / MISC", please include as much detail as possible.

  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you for your participation in the MCC Insider Program!
ske7ch wrote:
Please use this official thread to share any and all MISC / OTHER FEEDBACK for the MCC Insider Flight #3 PHASE TWO period (beginning Monday, 7/30).
  • You can read more about the MCC Insider Flight #3 HERE.
  • Flight 3 MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Flight 3 CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC "OTHER / MISC", please include as much detail as possible.

  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you for your participation in the MCC Insider Program!
And to think this morning, I was going to ask what the current ETA on Flight 3 Phase 2 was. Then I check after I get off work, and I see this message! Can't wait to finish downloading.

Thanks so much for your hard work. Now, off to trying to break stuff...
I signed up to be an MCC insider a while ago and got a confirmation email saying that I was part of the program, however it's not showing the MCC insider build under the available content tab in the Insider Hub app. Is there someone I should contact to solve this issue?
I signed up to be an MCC insider a while ago and got a confirmation email saying that I was part of the program, however it's not showing the MCC insider build under the available content tab in the Insider Hub app. Is there someone I should contact to solve this issue?
it will show up over time as its long list of players.. i had that happened to me and it fixed after 1 or 2. im installing it rn , dont worry check it back later
So I'll put this in other feedback since this is a suggestion. I'm glad to see that this game is getting playlists dedicated to specific game modes Like 'H2C: Big Team Battle.' I know this is another build of the game so I know that not every playlist from the retail version is going to be in it but I hope that when you guys release these big changes to the retail version, that you guys add seperate game playlists so that certain people can play Big Team Battle on CE or 2 only. Cross game playlists are definitely welcome but it'd be better to have a playlist dedicated to cross games and a dedicated playlist for something like Team Action Sack H2A only. Sort of like how the campaigns have a Halo 3 dedicated playlist and a cross game dedicated playlist.
Downloaded Halo MCC Insider from the Store, but the game never launches, and just keeps dumping me out to the dashboard.
Anyone know what’s going on, and/or a possible workaround?
I can't download the Game, the install option it's grayed out in the store (it says I own it) and I can't choose install.
Where would I go to give out a wishlist of sorts for the MCC? Things the MCC would benefit from getting in my opinion.
All I did to fix the install button being greyed out is since I don’t live in America, I changed my location to that and then the install button wasn’t greyed out anymore so I could download it. Hope this helps, I live in New Zealand and it wasn’t working.
JaxxFN wrote:
All I did to fix the install button being greyed out is since I don’t live in America, I changed my location to that and then the install button wasn’t greyed out anymore so I could download it. Hope this helps, I live in New Zealand and it wasn’t working.
Only way for the moment.
John Rmx wrote:
JaxxFN wrote:
All I did to fix the install button being greyed out is since I don’t live in America, I changed my location to that and then the install button wasn’t greyed out anymore so I could download it. Hope this helps, I live in New Zealand and it wasn’t working.
Only way for the moment.
I am from New Zealand as well and I had no problems downloading
I can't download the Game, the install option it's grayed out in the store (it says I own it) and I can't choose install.
Same issue here
barthyxvix wrote:
I can't download the Game, the install option it's grayed out in the store (it says I own it) and I can't choose install.
Same issue here
So swapping from UK to USA I'm now able to download it not sure if bug or intended as can't find anything to say this is test for USA only. Bring on some classic halo late nights again 😍
barthyxvix wrote:
barthyxvix wrote:
I can't download the Game, the install option it's grayed out in the store (it says I own it) and I can't choose install.
Same issue here
So swapping from UK to USA I'm now able to download it not sure if bug or intended as can't find anything to say this is test for USA only. Bring on some classic halo late nights again 😍
beatiful thanks for your work
The inside build is also not showing up for me. I signed up to the insider program the day it went up and received a confirmation email. I've gone through the troubleshooting guide steps and also did a hard reset but nothing has resolved the issue.
Please help.

I have been an MCC Insider since April 20th, but I have payed to get my gamertag changed since then. The MCC Flight will not show up in the Insider Hub and I'm 99 percent sure that is why. I have spent hours trying to troubleshoot this on my day off and I am out of options. Is there anything I can do or did I screw myself out of the flight program by getting my gamertag changed? I just signed up again under my changed gamertag but it's useless since it will only be active for people who signed up before July 30th. This is so very frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I can't find it in the insider hub and I registered a while ago 😢
I signed up to be an MCC insider a while ago and got a confirmation email saying that I was part of the program, however it's not showing the MCC insider build under the available content tab in the Insider Hub app. Is there someone I should contact to solve this issue?
I'm having the same problem.
I signed up to be an MCC insider a while ago and got a confirmation email saying that I was part of the program, however it's not showing the MCC insider build under the available content tab in the Insider Hub app. Is there someone I should contact to solve this issue?
I'm having the same problem.
BUG 1: UNABLE TO INSTALL MCC INSIDER
Some individuals are experiencing the inability to select the Install button from within the Xbox Insider App. Here are some steps to mitigate that issue.
Resolution
  1. Press the Xbox Jewel (“guide button”) and navigate to “Settings” inside of the System tab.
  2. Highlight “System” and select “Console Info”.
  3. Choose to “Reset Console” with the “Reset and keep my games & apps.”
Once you have re-added your profile to the Xbox and navigated the MCC Insider Program page from within the Xbox Insider Program you will be able to install the game again.

--This worked for me and I had the exact same problem. Try this.
I signed up to be an MCC insider a while ago and got a confirmation email saying that I was part of the program, however it's not showing the MCC insider build under the available content tab in the Insider Hub app. Is there someone I should contact to solve this issue?
I'm having the same problem.
BUG 1: UNABLE TO INSTALL MCC INSIDER
Some individuals are experiencing the inability to select the Install button from within the Xbox Insider App. Here are some steps to mitigate that issue.
Resolution
  1. Press the Xbox Jewel (“guide button”) and navigate to “Settings” inside of the System tab.
  2. Highlight “System” and select “Console Info”.
  3. Choose to “Reset Console” with the “Reset and keep my games & apps.”
Once you have re-added your profile to the Xbox and navigated the MCC Insider Program page from within the Xbox Insider Program you will be able to install the game again.

--This worked for me and I had the exact same problem. Try this.
That's not the issue I'm having.
It won't even show up in the Xbox Insider Hub.
And I'm not resetting my console lol.
The other guy said he did that and it didn't work.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9