Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - Other

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
I signed up to be an MCC insider a while ago and got a confirmation email saying that I was part of the program, however it's not showing the MCC insider build under the available content tab in the Insider Hub app. Is there someone I should contact to solve this issue?
I'm having the same problem.
BUG 1: UNABLE TO INSTALL MCC INSIDER
Some individuals are experiencing the inability to select the Install button from within the Xbox Insider App. Here are some steps to mitigate that issue.
Resolution
  1. Press the Xbox Jewel (“guide button”) and navigate to “Settings” inside of the System tab.
  2. Highlight “System” and select “Console Info”.
  3. Choose to “Reset Console” with the “Reset and keep my games & apps.”
Once you have re-added your profile to the Xbox and navigated the MCC Insider Program page from within the Xbox Insider Program you will be able to install the game again.

--This worked for me and I had the exact same problem. Try this.
That's not the issue I'm having.
It won't even show up in the Xbox Insider Hub.
And I'm not resetting my console lol.
The other guy said he did that and it didn't work.
No that's exactly the issue, it wasn't showing up on my insider hub either. I don't care if you do or not, don't ask for solutions if you are not willing to try them.
I signed up to be an MCC insider a while ago and got a confirmation email saying that I was part of the program, however it's not showing the MCC insider build under the available content tab in the Insider Hub app. Is there someone I should contact to solve this issue?
Some individuals are experiencing the inability to select the Install button from within the Xbox Insider App. Here are some steps to mitigate that issue.
Resolution
  1. Press the Xbox Jewel (“guide button”) and navigate to “Settings” inside of the System tab.
Once you have re-added your profile to the Xbox and navigated the MCC Insider Program page from within the Xbox Insider Program you will be able to install the game again.

No that's exactly the issue, it wasn't showing up on my insider hub either. I don't care if you do or not, don't ask for solutions if you are not willing to try them.
Do you need a hug?
why wrote:
The inside build is also not showing up for me. I signed up to the insider program the day it went up and received a confirmation email. I've gone through the troubleshooting guide steps and also did a hard reset but nothing has resolved the issue.
Resolution

Do you need a hug?
Sorry I am too busy playing the insider to give you a hug ;)
This is a very minor bug. But, when I used the Intelligent Delivery system last night, file sizes weren't calculating correctly. I noticed this when it was at 10% of 44 gigs for the Halo 2 download. But, at the same time, it said at the bottom of the screen that the total download was going to be 35 gigs. These numbers and filesizes remained the same when I backed out and came back in to the Intelligent Delivery screen several times. I took a screenshot of this, but the screenshot doesn't appear on xboxdvr.com for some reason, so I can't provide a link at the moment.

When this issue occured, I only had the Halo CE and Halo 2 campaigns and multiplayers selected in the Intelligent Delivery System(I unchecked everything for Halo 4, Halo 3, and ODST).
Resolution

same thing here
I signed up for the MCC insider before July 30th as well, and I’m not seeing MCC on the Xbox insider app. Tried restarting my console as stated above, and no luck. It seems many others are experiencing the same issue.
FYI if you've changed your Gamertag since signing up for the Insider Program then you'll need to sign up again.
Source: https://twitter.com/Jessabirdy/status/1024313860054966272
I seem to have lost a couple other installed games during installation with no message about deleting content. I have an external 1 TB drive ,but am installing MCC insider to internal 1 TB drive on xbonex.
Update: Lost another installed title. Show MCC inside as 0% installed while I was playing it?
Update 2: After restart MCC Insider gone from HD. Lost COD WW2, Sea of Theives, and PUBG installs!
Update 3: Will reinstall lost content and move content to external to make sure all 70+ GB can be reinstalled to internal.

Any help so I dont lose more data?

Thanks.
Hey everyone, if you're having trouble finding the build / build isn't showing up for you then please see this topic:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-flight-3-phase-2---build-not-showing-up/30ef6a5a-588d-467c-8554-3ca1b056e95e/posts

If you can see it but the install button is greyed out then you will need to reset your console. I just had to do this myself and it really didn't take too long, also now, you won't have to reinstall all your games as long as you choose the right options noted in this topic:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insiders-troubleshooting-guide/dc125031-48db-43fa-89f4-28edf33f08ba/posts
Give it a minute. It should.
If this hasn't come through, you may need to re-register.

Update: 7/31 3:00We have investigated numerous reports from users who do not have access to the build in this thread and across other social medias who have signed up for the MCC Insider program. We have noticed that several issues have appeared for users who have registered.
  • No matching gamertag - Incorrect at time of sign-up or changed gamertag.
  • No Xbox Live - Xbox Live Gold is required.
  • No Xbox One - If a profile is not on an Xbox One, you can't join the program.
  • People who are not 18+ - You must be at least 18 years of age.
  • Multiple Sign-ups from same IP too quickly - spam protections are in place to prevent spamming and if you sign up multiple times from the same IP it will cancel your registration.
  • Regions not supported for the Insider program - Russia, Brazil, Taiwan, and Korea.
If you have signed up and are over 18, live in regions others than those listed above, have an Xbox Live Gold enabled account on an Xbox One, but still can't access the Xbox Insider build - please re-register.

Please navigate to aka.ms/mccsignup and re-register.
Downloaded Halo MCC Insider from the Store, but the game never launches, and just keeps dumping me out to the dashboard.
Anyone know what’s going on, and/or a possible workaround?
Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it?
I can't download the Game, the install option it's grayed out in the store (it says I own it) and I can't choose install.
I can't download the Game, the install option it's grayed out in the store (it says I own it) and I can't choose install.
This handy-dandy troubleshooting guide will help.

BUG 1: UNABLE TO INSTALL MCC INSIDERSome individuals are experiencing the inability to select the Install button from within the Xbox Insider App. Here are some steps to mitigate that issue.
Resolution
Where would I go to give out a wishlist of sorts for the MCC? Things the MCC would benefit from getting in my opinion.
There's a separate thread for that called "MCC Feature Wishlist".
why wrote:
The inside build is also not showing up for me. I signed up to the insider program the day it went up and received a confirmation email. I've gone through the troubleshooting guide steps and also did a hard reset but nothing has resolved the issue.
If the entire build is not present - then the registration process needs to be re-done.
Update: the MCC insider build has appeared and I am currently downloading now!
I can't seem to install this game, and i've tried like 3 times already and I can't get it to download
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 1: Controller settings
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The default button layout for Halo 1 is not correct to what it should be. On the "Default" button layout the bindings for "melee" and "switch grenades" are incorrectly assigned. Melee should be assigned to the B button and the switch grenades should be assigned to the right bumper.
  • REPRO STEPS: Open Game>Settings>Controller>Button Layout>Select "Default"
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Picture: https://i.imgur.com/Kc0Ue3Y.jpg
This isn't a bug report, just general feedback.

Single-game BTB playlists are the way to go. Playing the Insider build, I had the best night of MCC matchmaking I've ever had. I only queued up in the H2c BTB playlist during the official play session hours. Wait times were all over the place. But, the longer waits were 100% worth it since I knew I was getting h2c when a match was found. Every match was full of people who also knew they were getting h2c. I saw no trolls or team-killers the entire time and everybody played the objective. Despite losing most of the games I played, this truly was the best night of BTB I've ever had in MCC.

343, I beg you to not combine the non-H3 games into a cross-game BTB playlist like update blog #5 suggested. Single-game BTB playlists may have longer wait times, but the wait is soooo worth it when you get a party full of people who want to play the same game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9