Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - Other

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9
UI Feedback:

I don't think the campaign playlists need their own option on the main menu, they should definitely be nested under campaign. If you do feel they need to be kept on main menu (less clicks philosophy) then they should be renamed to "campaign playlists" rather than just "playlists" as this causes confusion with matchmaking playlists.
In my own experience I clicked "playlists" thinking it would take me to MM.
I think the stick movement changed from halo 4 mcc to halo 4 mcc insider program. It feels like the deadzones are different between these two games. The first few percent of the stick movement feels like very slow and after a special point it chances to a very fast movement. It seems to to be a exponential movement regarding the speed instead of an linear acceleration. It doesn't matter which sensitivity level is chosen. Has anyone else noticed that?
So I've noticed an excessive amount of pop in(of textures and assets) in Halo 4's campaign. In particular, I noticed this in the "Infinity" mission towards the beginning in the jungle after the initial cutscene. I compared it to the original build of the game in the original MCC and noticed this was not really an issue on the original collection. I also noticed a little bit of stuttering in the frame rate of the Halo 4 campaign that was not as present in the original MCC. In addition to these problems, I have also noticed that weapons dropped by enemies are sometimes disappearing within a few seconds of an enemy dropping them even if I do not move away from the area they were dropped in. This particular issue I noticed in the part of the level where you first get promethean vision and jump down into a foggy area. Luckily these issues appear isolated to Halo 4, as while playing Halo CE and Halo 3 has not yielded me the same results. This was all noticed while testing the game on an Xbox One X on a 1080p display. Has anyone else noticed this?
So I've noticed an excessive amount of pop in(of textures and assets) in Halo 4's campaign. In particular, I noticed this in the "Infinity" mission towards the beginning in the jungle after the initial cutscene. I compared it to the original build of the game in the original MCC and noticed this was not really an issue on the original collection. I also noticed a little bit of stuttering in the frame rate of the Halo 4 campaign that was not as present in the original MCC. Luckily it appears isolated to Halo 4, as while playing Halo CE and Halo 3 has not yielded me the same results. This was all noticed while testing the game on an Xbox One X on a 1080p display. Has anyone else noticed this?
Yes, I noticed it as well. Did you notice the controller movement changes (take a look to the post above your´s), it´s like Destiny 2. I think that's not the same unique gameplay as before. In my opinion it´s not good anymore.
So I've noticed an excessive amount of pop in(of textures and assets) in Halo 4's campaign. In particular, I noticed this in the "Infinity" mission towards the beginning in the jungle after the initial cutscene. I compared it to the original build of the game in the original MCC and noticed this was not really an issue on the original collection. I also noticed a little bit of stuttering in the frame rate of the Halo 4 campaign that was not as present in the original MCC. Luckily it appears isolated to Halo 4, as while playing Halo CE and Halo 3 has not yielded me the same results. This was all noticed while testing the game on an Xbox One X on a 1080p display. Has anyone else noticed this?
Yes, I noticed it as well. Did you notice the controller movement changes (take a look to the post above your´s), it´s like Destiny 2. I think that's not the same unique gameplay as before. In my opinion it´s not good anymore.
I did notice the camera movement felt a little strange as well.
  • MCC HALO GAME: All Halo Games
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Enter Matchmaking On Real-Time, All Maps Playlist, No Next Map Veto. Original sound effects/music on UI Menus option.
  • REPRO STEPS: TO COVER:
  • Enter Matchmaking On Real-Time: In Halo 5 like Forge version, your able to join any match even if its already on going, that should be considered on MCC instead of punish people when is leaving, to re-fill again the server for new people.
  • Maps Playlist: Use all available Maps and Weapons on the entire playlist, some of them focuses on all Halo Games, but they just cover selected few maps on the playlist. Like use Bigger Maps on small players and Vice versa, use weapons on most matches, use underrated maps on playlists that no one can choose, automatic selection.
  • Original Options: to end, something I consider really amazing to have, its an option to Enable the original Menu sound effects and Music when going on Menus. Like the sounds of Classic Halo 2!. (Considering Halo MCC its done with Halo 2 Anniversary focus). So will be amazing have all this old Menu Sound Effects like an option to users.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Thank you... Looking for the Final Release for the Resurrection of the King of Shooters!.
Hey, everyone. I'm new to the Insider Program. Have been reporting most of the issues I've been experiencing using REPORT A PROBLEM on my One X, but it keeps giving me a "we put it in your que". When I go into my que it's not there, so I'm not sure if it's sent in or not? Question I guess is would it be easier just to post my complaints here? I read something about REPORT A PROBLEM being faster for them to read.
Intelligent delivery worked fine, full install. Seems it would be nice to further prioritize multiplayer or campaign to download first in each game
Any plans on bringing back the original sound effects to Halo CE on the MCC? Or a switch?
Brickarys wrote:
Hey, everyone. I'm new to the Insider Program. Have been reporting most of the issues I've been experiencing using REPORT A PROBLEM on my One X, but it keeps giving me a "we put it in your que". When I go into my que it's not there, so I'm not sure if it's sent in or not? Question I guess is would it be easier just to post my complaints here? I read something about REPORT A PROBLEM being faster for them to read.
The queue is invisible to you It gets uploaded don't worry
Brickarys wrote:
The queue is invisible to you It gets uploaded don't worry
Thanks for clarifying. Appreciate it.
This is not an exploit or me pointing out a bug, but rather a request for custom games. Could we get an ability to open our custom matches to 'Open to all Players' across Halo: CE to Halo: 4 in the future?
  • MCC HALO GAME: UI/Menu Screen
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: With menu music turned off, the subtle ambient background noise is only heard when you first get into the game menus. After you play a match, there is no ambient background audio in the menus anymore, it just goes completely silent.
  • REPRO STEPS: Turn menu music volume to 0, make sure the app is freshly launched, go into the game menu, the music turns off and the background noise is there, then play a match and after the match is done, no menu ambience whatsoever.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm not sure if this only applies to matchmaking or if this happens when you play any of the Halos, further testing needed.
I've been signed up to the Insider program since it's birth, and since people are getting open invites now I was wondering why it hasn't shown up for me on the Xbox Insider Hub? Just to make sure I would get in I reapplied to the insider last week but it still hasn't even shown up for me this Monday. Are they taking a while to send out to everyone or do I have to reset my console for it to show up? All that shows up is the Minecraft beta lol.
I registered for the Insider a few days ago and got accepted and still haven't recieved the option to join and download in the Insider Hub. I did the survey and everything too.
CoDinks wrote:
I registered for the Insider a few days ago and got accepted and still haven't recieved the option to join and download in the Insider Hub. I did the survey and everything too.
Yeah, I've done it a total of 3 times, twice over the course of last week and still don't see anything in the Insider Hub.
CoDinks wrote:
Yeah, I've done it a total of 3 times, twice over the course of last week and still don't see anything in the Insider Hub.
Yeah, all I have is Minecraft
Yeah, me too. Signed up last week, but havent found it in my hub yet.
Will Halo 5 be incorporated into the MCC in a future update?
Will Halo 5 be incorporated into the MCC in a future update?
That is a definite no.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9