Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider Build 462 Update

OP Postums

Hey Friends,

Today we are rolling out a new build (1.462) that will include new features and minor bug fixes. These features are work in progress, but we’re excited for you to get your hands on them. See below for more information.
  • Main Menu Volume Slider
  • Network Ping to Matchmaking Servers
  • H2C Custom Game Softlock. A softlock will occur if you end the game prematurely. The team is investigating a fix for this.
If you find any issues while playing MCC Insider, please log them via the Insider Hub app OR by going to the various feedback forum posts on Halo Waypoint and providing detailed information on the issues. You can never be too descriptive when doing these bug reports!
  • You can read more about the MCC Insider Flight #3
  • Flight 3 MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK can be provided
  • Flight 3 CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided
  • Flight 3 Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
As always, thank you for your participation and helping us identify issues. We look forward to seeing you all online!
Cheers,
Postums
Looking forward to all of the updates and soon the release! You have been listening to all of the fans feedback and putting it all into action. Thank you for being a great friend brother and keep up the good work!
Quote:
My dream since I first loaded up mcc for the first time

edit: it even starts on 0 volume
What are the odds will get an update for the rest of us in ththe mcc insiders soon? I'm lookingforward to returning the campaigns in 4k hdr:)
A main menu volume slider? Yeeeesss I love the music but damn it could loud at time.
What are the odds will get an update for the rest of us in ththe mcc insiders soon? I'm lookingforward to returning the campaigns in 4k hdr:)
I am pretty sure that it will be pretty soon! <3
FOTUS Horn wrote:
I am pretty sure that it will be pretty soon! <3
But I want it now! Lol. Yeah I just really wanna have a replay with the updates. I already play them to begin with, just would rather have the upgrades there so I don't startall over again, which I would anyway if needed. I still run through the levels often
Postums wrote:
  • Network Ping to Matchmaking Servers
I always love being able to know what my current ping is, in any game. Nice
It looks like the ability to disable controller vibration per game is now gone in this build. I hope that's a bug and not something you guys are sticking with.
Postums wrote:
Hey Friends,

Today we are rolling out a new build (1.462) that will include new features and minor bug fixes. These features are work in progress, but we’re excited for you to get your hands on them. See below for more information.
YES.
Thanks 343! Ping and volume slider was something I was hoping for.
Also, Is it safe to try to open MCC insider if I'm downloading halo 4 with the update being there?
I don't think the server ping works quiet right. I'm in Germany and it says my ping to East US 2 is 14 ms, while West Europe is 166.
oGh L0RCH wrote:
I don't think the server ping works quiet right. I'm in Germany and it says my ping to East US 2 is 14 ms, while West Europe is 166.
There are a few display bugs with this currently. We have fixed them in a future build.
Any idea on when Flight 3 will be ready for everyone?
Any idea on when Flight 3 will be ready for everyone?
This. I can't wait to try this build :/
Love having the menu slider. I'll probably keep the music going regardless, but being able to turn it down when it seems to be blaring is a nice touch.

Noticed it was turned down all the way to the left by default when I first hopped on the placeholder build last night, so I adjusted it.
How do I go about getting the new update?
How do I go about getting the new update?
Don't think it's out yet. Keep an eye out on the forums and twitter for when it goes live...?

MCC Inisders: Call to Action! Read this if you haven't already.
Just so i understand where we should be as of now all i currently have is the 10gb version of MCC insider. I tried to kick off downloads off the entire game and nothing happens is that the current status?
KeFkA XIII wrote:
Just so i understand where we should be as of now all i currently have is the 10gb version of MCC insider. I tried to kick off downloads off the entire game and nothing happens is that the current status?
Yes - that is correct.