MCC Insider: Match Composer/Aim Options Feedback

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
Aiming: The options for H2A aiming can't get here fast enough. Having the more granular sensitivity options is a good band-aid but having the option to use one aiming system across all games is the dream.

Composer: I love the match composer and it's something I've wanted to see in Halo for a long time. One change I'd like to see is the ability to choose multiple team sizes. Ie. 2v2 and 4v4 if I'm searching with a buddy, FFA (I know that's not an option currently) and 4v4 if I'm solo. Also if we could have more detailed options, I'd love to see it. Being able to choose certain maps/gametype combinations would be great, but it's understandable if that would divide the population too much. I'm just tired of playing one-flag and AR-start slayers.
Aiming: The problem with halo 2 classic aiming doesn't have anything to do with changing any sensitivity or look acceleration, its the input lag which makes the aiming feel heavy no matter how much you tweak you're aiming settings. This all occurred with the initial update months ago and hasn't been the same since.
H3 doubles I take back the positive comment from earlier .The server connection is great as well as the filtering system. However we have played for 8 hours today and lost 4 games, and have played several with only melees and grenades to make itisomewhat interesting. It's impossible to get in the mood to try hard when you do find a decent game 1/10 times .these were great adjustments just in the wrong place. They should be applied to ranked so that people are matched properly, or doubles should be returned to ranked .this is an unplayable unfun version of this game .We definitely won't be playing this going forward if this is a long term deal .Almost nailed it, but actually way worse for people who play doubles or who enjoy competition in their competitive online multiplayer games .
so true and sad please bring OG halo 3 or bring halo 2 double back. I’m pretty sure it was in the insider build at on point might be wrong. 343 stop trying to make us play dream hack advertisement after the event!!!! no radar double team mlg/hardcore setting is not as good as the OG h2/h3 double team. Example One is you need a mic to call out way more cuz of the setting. if u wanna win u really need a descent friend to play with. Sadly and most likely u will match 2 friends searching and get smashed 25-12 searching alone cuz there doing everything I’m saying. There is no good reason to to play the playlist we have hardcore/ mlg h3 already why do this too double team too?? Again 343 dream hack event is over!!! remove the playlist and do what u said u would do, listen to the ppl!!!! Give us more info on the dead zone/settings really annoying idk how many ppl but a lot of players don’t even touch it. You say it’s on dedicated servers but it’s not!!! what up with the lies. You can still find out who’s host In h2 by holding the back button like OG h2. You can fell the host when u have it on any halo on mcc. All of your shots register from having host. gives u advantage and it’s like ur cheating almost. Some of my friends in customs are not allowed host cuz it gives them an advantage over you, way too much of it on host. but not to other players it can be laggy etc come on. Idc about dedicated server but lying and making us prove it to you and other ppl is sad it fells like that!!!! Why do we get host in halo if it’s suppose to be in dedicated servers????

Have a good day 343.
Aiming: The problem with halo 2 classic aiming doesn't have anything to do with changing any sensitivity or look acceleration, its the input lag which makes the aiming feel heavy no matter how much you tweak you're aiming settings. This all occurred with the initial update months ago and hasn't been the same since.
Yes halo 2 is getting murdered in matchmaking. Fix halo 2 classic please
Steaalthy wrote:
Yes halo 2 is getting murdered in matchmaking. Fix halo 2 classic please
Something was done to h2c so now people kill each other in br duels, melees, and strafing is non existent because the bullets hit you before you have a chance to dodge most of the time. I played 4 hours of h2c in mcc last week and then jumped on project cartographer. It plays just like MCC did BEFORE the big update, its smooth, responsive, and most importantly the input lag is non existent. Please look into this, its severely lowering the skill gap and making h2c in mcc a very casual experience.
Please fix this problem stop worrying about halo 3 343!!! And put halo 2 double team in
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11