Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider: Match Composer/Aim Options Feedback

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
In all the games I've played so far, CE is the one that most often finds games, I think the games must be balanced depends on the game
Game: Halo 3
Issue: Add a beam rifle to halo 3 team snipers so that you can switch to it when you run out of ammo in your sniper + you can YY after reloading to get into scope faster. Also add sandbox CTF to 4v4 as an option.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In the Game session Halo CE are the Game it comes out very often, I use to search to all games, mode. Halo CE It was the game with more presence in all the games in which I played
  • REPRO STEPS: I thinks its a bug of matchmaking
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: N/A
Due to the low population, I was unable to match for BTB or Infection within decent wait times. Mass registrations emails should be sent, just like in the previous flights.
Switched to 4v4 (everything selected except snipers and SWAT), found matches easily. Mostly got H3 Slayer and felt I was always matching the same people.

Question about the Composer: if 8 people are using the Composer with all options selected in 4v4, which game type would be prioritized?
Another Suggestion, can you please expand the file limit and allow to save theater clips? There are a lot of maps and gamemodes that I'd like to install, and there are a bunch of clips I wanna save.
EDIT: I think the limit for each file type should be at 200 files. Or at least make the Clips, maps and gamemodes at 200 or 250 for each of them.
delete post please im new to this form sorry about this
Steaalthy wrote:
I can’t find any game please please add me ox xbl please GT is (DBS) Or Steaalthy, also we can’t stream or make videos? I haven’t at all I was just wondering because it might help more ppl that have the inside build get back on . Because back in July I got into the 20s in double team multi times. Sorry my grammar if i missed a word.
Please use the Recruiting forums for this thanks, this topic is for providing feedback
After playing the Insider build a couple of times this weekend, I am having major issues with the new Aim options, and it doesn't look like too many people have reported anything here, so here's my feedback, this is really huge in my opinion:
  • MCC HALO GAME: All MCC games
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: New Insider Aim sensitivity options have a very different "out-of-the-box" experience than retail. Now all players need to make changes to have parity with current retail MCC aim feel.
  • REPRO STEPS:
  1. Play a game of current retail Halo MCC, using inverted / 3 aim sensitivity
  2. Play a game of insider build Halo MCC, using inverted / 3 aim sensitivity / don't make changes to new aiming options
  3. Result: Aim feel and experience "out of the box", is vastly different between retail and insider builds, with the new aim options.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Even though the new settings have been added, the default numbers for those settings should provide the exact same experience that the current retail of MCC delivers. Since I wasn't complaining about the feel of the aim sensitivity, I was just going to leave the new settings alone. But since those new settings were added, my experience feels very different in a way that I cannot quantify. These new aim options have created a situation where the players who were not complaining about the aim, now have to try to make changes to compensate with these new settings, to get back to the way the retail MCC currently feels.
No feedback on the actual beta for Match Composer as I haven't downloaded it. But I have watched a video of it in action and I just want to come in here and say THANK YOU!

I have been very vocal about my disapproval about the removal of certain game modes, and Match Composer is something I have hoped this game would get eventually, I think I even mentioned it 6+ months ago when I was tired of getting Halo 4 all the time in SWAT because I wanted variety, suggesting that something like this would be perfect, and it's looking like it's actually happening.

So for all the crap I've given the team in the past, a big thank you for Match Composer. It is an absolute game changer and I can't wait until it gets rolled out for everyone to use!
I can’t find any games
In The insider program mcc. If this is the wrong thread please move it to the right thread . Add me if u can find games in the insider gt steallthy or dbs help
Please add a "BR start" mode choice,AR start is real bad.
New controller setting is great, but some weapons still have ballistic issue especially BR and carbine, huge difference compared to og version. This need to be fixed badly
Unable to find matches across the board, I'm gonna guess its a population issue at this point.
I think a lot of us that can't download it are just sitting around waiting for it to be released to the public lol. It's still asking me to redeem a code.
Fatal bug in H2A, the mission “Oracle” bugs out starting with the objective “Find the Heretic leader”. The rest of the level fails to load once you locate him. Seems to start at the elevator part when you go to cut the cables.
Is it possible to search more than one 'size' at a time?
What if all I want to do is queue for anything H2A, any size.
4v4 or 8v8.
Because I want those splatters and environmental kills.

Thoughts?
AshamanND wrote:
Is it possible to search more than one 'size' at a time?
What if all I want to do is queue for anything H2A, any size.
4v4 or 8v8.
Because I want those splatters and environmental kills.

Thoughts?
That's been brought up a few times now, don't worry. :)
I'm pretty sure it's official testing time atm, right?
Been trying to find a game for 20 mins in 4v4 with everything selected. I guess very few people are actually trying out the composer, that's very sad.

EDIT: Finally found a game after 30 mins...
All halos:
You should be able to save custom match making composer presets with certain games / gametypes and then be able to rename the preset. So you can make one for Halo 3 snipers / halo 2 swat / Halo 4 BTB etc.
How long is it taking to get into a game? They need to open this up because it seems like not enough people are playing it. I have Halo CE and Halo 2 checked for 4v4 in every gametype and I haven’t found anything in 10 minutes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11