Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Insider nameplate after 11/10-11/12 flight?

OP Tedstrong48

Anyone know as to how long it takes after participating in one of the mcc insider flights to receive the insider nameplate? I participated in the last one over two weeks ago and have yet to see it pop up in customization settings. I’ve heard that they usually take effect after an update but that was not the case. Anyone else experiencing this?
Did you go into the nameplate section in the customization menu and is it showing?
Still waiting on mine as well. It will probably take a bit since everyone was on Thanksgiving break last week.
Did you go into the nameplate section in the customization menu and is it showing?
Yeah I keep checking every few days or so and nothing.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Still waiting on mine as well. It will probably take a bit since everyone was on Thanksgiving break last week.
That’s probably a good point. Glad I’m not the only one though lol
Iv had.mine for a few days
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Just keep checking if it dont show try to say something in the Halo MCC Support section just in case if your worry needs to be sorted out, Give it a week or so if not do what i said to do.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics
^ link to the Halo MCC Support (sorry i cant hyperlink it)
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Just keep checking if it dont show try to say something in the Halo MCC Support section just in case if your worry needs to be sorted out, Give it a week or so if not do what i said to do.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics
^ link to the Halo MCC Support (sorry i cant hyperlink it)
Thanks I appreciate the input. I checked again last night but still nothing. I’ll give it a week and try what you suggested.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Any luck getting yours?
Any luck getting yours?
Nope. At this point, your best bet is to reach out to someone from 343.
I dont like how it looks its cool in all but it just looks bad
It’s just the principle of the matter that bothers me. I bought the digital version so I could participate in the program and offer feedback. First time I ever really tried to get more involved. So when they offer incentive to unlock some in-game content and then don’t hold up their end, it’s a little off putting... I tried the support section but didn’t get any help other than just to be patient, but if other ppl got it by now it makes me think I was overlooked. Even sent a message to Grim asking about it awhile back and haven’t heard anything. Just not sure what the timeline is for something like this. It’s been a month since the flight so thought maybe by now?? Regardless, just seems weird.
It’s just the principle of the matter that bothers me. I bought the digital version so I could participate in the program and offer feedback. First time I ever really tried to get more involved. So when they offer incentive to unlock some in-game content and then don’t hold up their end, it’s a little off putting... I tried the support section but didn’t get any help other than just to be patient, but if other ppl got it by now it makes me think I was overlooked. Even sent a message to Grim asking about it awhile back and haven’t heard anything. Just not sure what the timeline is for something like this. It’s been a month since the flight so thought maybe by now?? Regardless, just seems weird.
Yea i get that
Question: did you play in all of the available game sessions? That was the publicly stated criteria for obtaining one during this window of time.
Postums wrote:
Question: did you play in all of the available game sessions? That was the publicly stated criteria for obtaining one during this window of time.
Yes I made sure to play both times on Saturday and Sunday.
I'm not a hundred percent positive, but I'm more positive than not that I played in both sessions.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I'm not a hundred percent positive, but I'm more positive than not that I played in both sessions.
I have passed the details of this thread onto the team that handles passing out these skins. They will verify and if criteria is met will assign the skins.
Hello guys, where can I see the calendar for the sessions? I would love to participate and earn the emblem too.
iBraam wrote:
Hello guys, where can I see the calendar for the sessions? I would love to participate and earn the emblem too.
As of right now I don’t think there are anymore scheduled flights 😕
iBraam wrote:
As of right now I don’t think there are anymore scheduled flights 😕
As of right now - we have 4 more test flights this weekend outlined here.

When should we play?
  • Dec 15, 11:00AM PDT - 2:00PM PDT, 6:00PM PDT - 9:00PM PDT
  • Dec 16, 11:00AM PDT - 2:00PM PDT, 6:00PM PDT - 9:00PM PDT