2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 30
Please remove this post put it in the wrong section.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey folks - We're excited to kick off registration for the MCC Insider Program as we partner with our community to help test work in progress builds in the coming weeks and months. For some additional info about the MCC update project and the MCC Insider Program, please visit the links below:
  • MCC Insider Program Info & Sign-Ups
  • MCC Development Update Blog #1
  • MCC Development Update Blog #2
Please use this thread for questions, comments and general discussion related to the MCC Insider Program!
hey, i got the email saying i was accepted into the insider program, but i dont see the game in my insider hub. is it a xbox message that we get? it said that xbox cant get all of my messages when i clicked on the xbox messages.
If you have already signed up via email and completed the registration survey are any additional steps necessary?
If you don't have it installed already - you need the "Xbox Insider Hub" installed on your Xbox One. That is how you're going to be able to install the separate version of MCC (assuming that they're going to take the same route Rare did with Sea of Thieves during their beta [not the Alpha]) and how you'll actually be able to play the updates before they get released to the general public.

I'm thinking they're going to have the MCC, as you'd just buy it from a retailer or off the marketplace as a game.
Then there will be a second MCC game that is used for updates.

In short, you signed up via email and completed the registration survey - all you need is the "Xbox Insider Hub" downloaded on your Xbox One (which you need to be an Xbox Insider to do, which hopefully you are already).
Hey I have already done all the steps and I Cant find the second MCC on my Xbox what have I to do I am in the Insider Programm and xbox Insider Please help
You need to be accepted into a flight before you will see the game show up. Once Flight 3 is underway, look out for an invite.
I already done all the steps but there is no second MCC on my Xbox what have I to do ? I am in the Insider Programm and the Xbox Insider Programm
Where can I Download it it is Not in my Xbox Insider app please help
I already done all the steps but there is no second MCC on my Xbox what have I to do ? I am in the Insider Programm and the Xbox Insider Programm
stckrboy wrote:
You need to be accepted into a flight before you will see the game show up. Once Flight 3 is underway, look out for an invite.
stckrboy wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Thanks
Just received my Ice Unicorn AR skin from matching with 343i staff in Flight 2! Super excited to show it off in MP tonight, hopefully some of you other guys are getting it too!
Just curious when you matched them? I matched Postums and some other 343 devs in the Friday PM BTB play time, and haven’t received anything yet.
tdsquire wrote:
Just received my Ice Unicorn AR skin from matching with 343i staff in Flight 2! Super excited to show it off in MP tonight, hopefully some of you other guys are getting it too!
Just curious when you matched them? I matched Postums and some other 343 devs in the Friday PM BTB play time, and haven’t received anything yet.
Yeah I matched Postums, Grim, Ske7ch, and several others many times over the course of the weekend. Still haven't got mine yet either :(
tdsquire wrote:
Both on Thursday during 4v4s and Friday during BTB. Probably matched a 343 employee about 10 times total between all sessions.
tdsquire wrote:
Yeah I matched Postums, Grim, Ske7ch, and several others many times over the course of the weekend. Still haven't got mine yet either :(
Glad to hear I’m not the only one! I’m sure ours are coming. I imagine it’s been a busy week for everyone at 343 with E3 going on. Hopefully we’ll get them eventually. I’m definitely looking forward to rocking the unicorn skin if it ever comes.
Shout out to Postums for the dedication to communication. I think the insider program and update to MCC is a great opportunity to revive a population and improve some already great games. I absolutely love playing Halo, especially Halo 3 BTB.

There are three things I want to talk about.
First, I think that a progressive experience system is absolutely necessary to increase and maintain populated playlists. Bring back the original! 5 star general in a playlist is a goal that I think many would try to achieve and keep. The experience system can also be used to punish players that leave and reward players who try to win. The experience and rank system should also serve as a way to better match players of appropriate skill level. In addition to reviving the experience system, there should also be a way to track stats for each MCC halo game. It is so fun to be able to see how many banshee kills or how many sniper head-shots you have. This gives players another incentive to play the game consistently over time and have a sense of accomplishment as well as proof. Finally I think that a 343 Favorites should exist to show off popular content, utilize Halo 3 forge, and encourage the use of Sandbox or Foundry edited maps (343 or player made) in playlists. A cool way to do this could be to have 3 featured screenshots, 4 featured clips, and 3 featured maps or game types (3-4-3). Sandbox and Sandbox variants were incredible maps to play on in Halo 3 BTB, but this is just my example. I am sure there are many other examples of unused forge opportunities.

Bring back an experience system (ranked and social, exp and skill), track/display stats, and utilize forge/maps that are unused.

-Spruce Gunman
tdsquire wrote:
tdsquire wrote:
Glad to hear I’m not the only one! I’m sure ours are coming. I imagine it’s been a busy week for everyone at 343 with E3 going on. Hopefully we’ll get them eventually. I’m definitely looking forward to rocking the unicorn skin if it ever comes.
Same here, I matched and played a few different 343i tags and nothing yet for me. Probably takes a while to add people.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-insider-flight-2-recap
Quote:
We believe this was traced back to a matter of using some incorrect map setups when the playlists were created...

There have been problems with incorrect setups since MCC's launch. Why does it seem to be so difficult to use the setups from the original console versions?
Guys i signed up for the program and i misspelled my GT is there anyway i can fix this so i can start my mcc download. My real GT is A Nuetered n00b. Not A Neutered n00b
I got accepted into insider 3, but it’s not showing up on the insider app. Any help?
I was invited and I signed up but I have not been updated to the preview yet.
StormioUA wrote:
I got accepted into insider 3, but it’s not showing up on the insider app. Any help?
I was invited and I signed up but I have not been updated to the preview yet.
At the moment though need to be invited to join a flight to be able to see the latest build. This will be changing soon when they open up the build to everyone. More details are at the end of the latest MCC update
So it has now been quite a while. Still have not got reward for matching 343 peeps :( Guess I will hold out for next flight.
Are there any plans to work the MCC stats and the upcoming Infinity stats into the current Spartan Companies? Or are the companies going to have to start all over and just add everyone as a friend before the next go round.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 30