2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 30
So it has now been quite a while. Still have not got reward for matching 343 peeps :( Guess I will hold out for next flight.
I tweeted Postums and he took care of me. You may try that, with any proof you have that you matched him during one of the playtime windows. Lucky for me I had matched him personally along with a few other 343 devs. I told him the map/game type/approximate time we matched, and thankfully he had time to verify and send me my stuff.
tdsquire wrote:
So it has now been quite a while. Still have not got reward for matching 343 peeps :( Guess I will hold out for next flight.
I tweeted Postums and he took care of me. You may try that, with any proof you have that you matched him during one of the playtime windows. Lucky for me I had matched him personally along with a few other 343 devs. I told him the map/game type/approximate time we matched, and thankfully he had time to verify and send me my stuff.
I didn't take screenshots because I don't nerdgasm over things like that lol. Also I tried tweeting Grim and Ske7ch about 10 days ago. Also I matched many times with different groups from 343 so I didn't think I would need to screenshot to prove it. I thought they just awarded based on game history, which we cannot see.
tdsquire wrote:
I didn't take screenshots because I don't nerdgasm over things like that lol. Also I tried tweeting Grim and Ske7ch about 10 days ago. Also I matched many times with different groups from 343 so I didn't think I would need to screenshot to prove it. I thought they just awarded based on game history, which we cannot see.
I didn’t get a pic either...too used to being able to pull up matches on waypoint. I just remembered the game I matched him later, as it was the last of the night on Friday for me. I tweeted postums the map and approximate time we matched and he hooked me up. That sucks you hadn’t gotten anything man. I hope you have more luck in the next flight.
The insider program isn't poping up on my Xbox insider app/I already sighn up for it and its been two days I still don't see it in my insider app
Anxiree wrote:
The insider program isn't poping up on my Xbox insider app
Have a read over this blog post and see if you missed anything: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-insider-program
I just recently became an MCC Insider member and got a confrontation email. How soon can I expect to see the build available on the Xbox Insider Hub?
I just recently became an MCC Insider member and got a confrontation email. How soon can I expect to see the build available on the Xbox Insider Hub?
Details of the next build are coming soon, keep an eye on this topic linked below and any additional pinned threads
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insider-flight-3/23d7641c-c98c-4117-9814-b2f339141558/posts
stckrboy wrote:
Details of the next build are coming soon, keep an eye on this topic linked below and any additional pinned threads
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insider-flight-3/23d7641c-c98c-4117-9814-b2f339141558/posts
Thank you!
I got an email recently that said I was accepted to join the MCC insider but it didn’t come with a download code and it’s not on my Xbox insider program app either. Can someone tell me how to download it please I’m really confused and your help would mean a lot!
I got an email recently that said I was accepted to join the MCC insider but it didn’t come with a download code and it’s not on my Xbox insider program app either. Can someone tell me how to download it please I’m really confused and your help would mean a lot!
Insider builds aren't available until you are accepted into a flight. Keep an eye on this one topic for details of the next flight:
Got the invite for flight #3 for this week :). Hopefully I can get the emblem this time without being forgotten.
I received the confirmation to flight 3, but it isn't showing up on the Insider Hub
I received the confirmation to flight 3, but it isn't showing up on the Insider Hub
Same here. Confirmation that I’m in the flight complete with survey Link to confirm my multiplayer sessions. Not showing up in the Hub.
Same here. Confirmation that I’m in the flight complete with survey Link to confirm my multiplayer sessions. Not showing up in the Hub.
Same for me. Sucks because it takes a while for me to download, and I don't want to miss out on the whole flight.
Very eager for this flight! Can't wait to finally be able to help out and give whatever feedback I can.

I just hope I'm able to put a good amount of time into the flight, as a dog recently grabbed my hand and did some minor soft tissue damage.
It finally showed up for me, had to change my Xbox region to US
It finally showed up for me, had to change my Xbox region to US
I’m in the US and my region has always been set to US. :\
Hey ive been having a problem downloading the MCC Beta App because it doesnt show up on my Insider Hub App EVEN THOUGH i have gotten an email that i have been invited and i accepted the invite as well so i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem.
Hey ive been having a problem downloading the MCC Beta App because it doesnt show up on my Insider Hub App EVEN THOUGH i have gotten an email that i have been invited and i accepted the invite as well so i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem.
Is this confirmation of joining Flight 3, or just the Insider program? If you weren't in Flights 1 or 2 then you won't see the build to download just yet, that will come sometime soon. Double check what your email says, I have a feeling it's just for the program and not the current flight
stckrboy wrote:
Is this confirmation of joining Flight 3, or just the Insider program? If you weren't in Flights 1 or 2 then you won't see the build to download just yet, that will come sometime soon. Double check what your email says, I have a feeling it's just for the program and not the current flight
As posted above, in my case my email is definitely a confirmation for Flight 3, yet I also do not have access to the download.

Email titled: Halo Master Chief Collection Insider Program: Flight 3

”CONGRATULATIONS SPARTAN,
You have been selected to participate in our third flight of the MCC Insider Program.”

With a description of the flight, session times, and a link to confirm participation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 30