Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider Program - Official Discussion Thread

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 30
stckrboy wrote:
Hey ive been having a problem downloading the MCC Beta App because it doesnt show up on my Insider Hub App EVEN THOUGH i have gotten an email that i have been invited and i accepted the invite as well so i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem.
Is this confirmation of joining Flight 3, or just the Insider program? If you weren't in Flights 1 or 2 then you won't see the build to download just yet, that will come sometime soon. Double check what your email says, I have a feeling it's just for the program and not the current flight
Yes the Email is titled: Halo Master Chief Collection Insider Program: Flight 3
And im still not able to download it even though i accepted the Invite and all.
I received the confirmation to flight 3, but it isn't showing up on the Insider Hub
Same here. Confirmation that I’m in the flight complete with survey Link to confirm my multiplayer sessions. Not showing up in the Hub.
It finally showed up for me, had to change my Xbox region to US
I’m in the US and my region has always been set to US. :\
Maybe you've misspelled your gamertag
Are those of us who can't access this going to get a response from anyone at 343i (beyond "you probably read your email wrong") or...?
Like, *any* response would do.
Are those of us who can't access this going to get a response from anyone at 343i (beyond "you probably read your email wrong") or...?
Are you all new to recruits for Flight 3 or did you receive acceptance into Fights 1 & 2 previously? I can check into this as long as your forum username is the same as your gamertag.
I tweeted this to GrimBrotherOne and Sketch. When you press Start and see the master menu screen for MCC, and you look at the submenu texts, you might notice that the eclipse in the background hides one character of text. For example, when you look at Campaign, but don't press A to enter it, look at the text to the right of "The Master Chief Collection right above it. One character nearly blends in with the eclipse. I saw this for Campaign and Multiplayer, but didn't check the others. Is this a silly detail to forget, or do you want to check it out? All you might need to do is change the text color so it's more visible.
IK Grubb wrote:
Are you all new to recruits for Flight 3 or did you receive acceptance into Fights 1 & 2 previously? I can check into this as long as your forum username is the same as your gamertag.
I am a new recruit for fight 3, I would really appreciate if you could check for me.
I'm afraid I may have misspelled my gamertag when linking it to the MCC insider, or maybe just bad luck with the flight invite. My gamertag is the same as here on forum but have not received any emails regarding flight since late March
IK Grubb wrote:
New for 3. Sort of. I didn’t receive an invite for 2, but I received all post-invite emails for Flight 2, including an email asking me to verify play sessions and the post-flight email asking me to provide feedback on my flight experiences, so I’m not sure what’s going on there. I was unable to access the download from Insider regardless.

I understand that the this week is for Flight 1 & 2 participants only, with an expansion later, but the email I received explicitly talks about *this* week, with notes about the download being available by the 3rd and through the 9th, the list of multiplayer sessions this weekend, and the confirmation survey for this weekend’s sessions, and makes no note of the upcoming expansion.

And yes, my username is my Gamertag.
Halo4: After saving and quitting in 2nd level, it put me in the Halo: CEA quick start difficulty section (that confused me for a second!)
I tweeted this to GrimBrotherOne and Sketch. When you press Start and see the master menu screen for MCC, and you look at the submenu texts, you might notice that the eclipse in the background hides one character of text. For example, when you look at Campaign, but don't press A to enter it, look at the text to the right of "The Master Chief Collection right above it. One character nearly blends in with the eclipse. I saw this for Campaign and Multiplayer, but didn't check the others. Is this a silly detail to forget, or do you want to check it out? All you might need to do is change the text color so it's more visible.
Halo4: After saving and quitting in 2nd level, it put me in the Halo: CEA quick start difficulty section (that confused me for a second!)
For bug reporting, you'll want to check out the pinned feedback threads that have been set up to track various areas of the game. Check the first posts of those threads for a template you can use :)
IK Grubb wrote:
New for 3. Sort of. I didn’t receive an invite for 2, but I received all post-invite emails for Flight 2, including an email asking me to verify play sessions and the post-flight email asking me to provide feedback on my flight experiences, so I’m not sure what’s going on there. I was unable to access the download from Insider regardless.

I understand that the this week is for Flight 1 & 2 participants only, with an expansion later, but the email I received explicitly talks about *this* week, with notes about the download being available by the 3rd and through the 9th, the list of multiplayer sessions this weekend, and the confirmation survey for this weekend’s sessions, and makes no note of the upcoming expansion.

And yes, my username is my Gamertag.
Please check your Inbox when you have a chance. I sent you a DM about this. Thanks!
Hi boys i'm new for the mcc program. I had receveid the confirmation mail yesterday but only for the program (no fight 3 or others). When it's possible to join the mcc? I need to see the game on Xbox one X;). Sorry for my bad english..
Hey i was wondering if you guys could check for me too
Everything is AiM without BoT
I still havent recieved anything.
Thank you for checking
I have received the Flight 3 email and followed the instructions, but nothing comes up under insider content, I was wondering if anything could be done?
i'm looking forward to this program, but their are no install procedures shown on youtube. i signed up about 72 hours ago.
Sadly no Flight 3 email has been recieved.
For some reason i can't find a single person on matchmaking, if anyone had the same problem but could fix it, could please help me
I haven't received my invite on the Insider hub but I got invited via email months ago and have been patiently waiting!
I'm more of a campaign guy (being old.) I hope they open it to all insiders soon as I've just started going back over MCC for the second time, (the first time was in Nov, when I bought the XB1X.) I will start over immediately. I may jump into multi for a bit here and there, but campaign is my jam. Thanks for revisiting this game, I hope you have great success.
v been patiently waiting no luck ! im willing to give MCC second chance because i love Halo !!

Please open it up to all mcc insiders.. <3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 30