2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 29
I would also like my status checked, please.
I signed up and took the survey and got an email saying I was accepted but when I go to download from the Xbox insider hub app, MCC doesn't show up. Can someone help me?
I signed up and took the survey and got an email saying I was accepted but when I go to download from the Xbox insider hub app, MCC doesn't show up. Can someone help me?
It’s because flight 3 hasn’t went into phase 2 (open up to everyone who signed up) 343 said if everything checks from early access and works, it would open.
It’s because flight 3 hasn’t went into phase 2 (open up to everyone who signed up) 343 said if everything checks from early access and works, it would open.
I hope that this will happen very soon, because the "normal" MCC is literally unplayable for me right now. I always had issues (I live in europe) but they were never as bad as it is right now. (except for the first months)
Don't know what happened, but it has been like this for 2 weeks now. (at least for me) The game freezes like every 2nd minute, afterwards I get a black screen for 10 seconds and then I got spawend in a totally different spot on the map. This happens like 6-8 times in every round. I'm just talking about multiplayer, the campaign still works fine.
For some reason i can't find a single person on matchmaking, if anyone had the same problem but could fix it, could please help me
Having the same problem, Ive seen a couple other players mention it too. Sure wish I could participate in testing Matchmaking.
Edited post due cause I was toxic a bit.

I don't mean to be rude, just being totally honest and I'm prepared and willing to take the flame for someone that knows what's up, I'm just really frustrated that I can't play Insider right now and I heard about it from friends; then Hysteria and other pros on stream talked about it with friends and how they've played it and it's fixed, etc.. and immediately thought I could play. I got the email saying my gamertag: SvspecTEK (correct btw) congrats for joining and they can't wait to begin working with me, but no ETA, download or anything in 2 days. Is this supposed to be something I should check for everyday still or could it be another month until we're able to play?
Same, I got the confirmation email since may (before flight #2) and I thought I was going to be in flight 2 but didn’t since I waited for flight #3 and said it was going to early access on the week of July 2 and said phase 2 could start next week if everything was fine but didn’t and I was checking my insider hub everyday since that week.
Still "Waiting" for this so called game patch update to finally happen. getting tired of waiting as i am only 100 achievements short of finishing this game once and for all.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Tippamania wrote:
Still "Waiting" for this so called game patch update to finally happen. getting tired of waiting as i am only 100 achievements short of finishing this game once and for all.
There is nothing "so called" about it. It's happening, it's just going to take time for it to be completed. I would advise giving the development blogs a read over as they explain in detail everything that is happening and what the expectations are.

If you want it done fast then it's not going to be good, if you want it done properly then it's going to take time. Yes it's been 4 years, but the work is being done now and we tangible evidence of that and evidence that our feedback is being actively collected and put to good use.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/mccinsider
I appreciate the information you guys posted, but you didn't have to be so harsh, kid is clearly a troll :omegalul:?! I was only upset because from what I read I thought the last release was in April, and that looks really disappointing for people still waiting at this point. I'm not knocking the people behind the scenes, I just was severely mislead on the opportunity to play the game now. I was playing competitive halo since 04-05, and I quit after H2A was given up on because I loved H2A but simply couldn't play the game without issues and it was heartbreaking. Still can't, so I feel like I'm waiting on an album release that I hope still has the possibility of happening soon lol :) positive vibes Bros, I'm only here to help
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members or make inappropriate / non-constructive comments
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Any recent word about the Intelligent Install problem? It’s been a week and a half since the phase two delay. Hope it doesn’t push the retail update back too far.
nvm
Any recent word about the Intelligent Install problem? It’s been a week and a half since the phase two delay. Hope it doesn’t push the retail update back too far.
There's more details on that here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insiders-call-to-action/487344af-a52d-4e9a-bc34-d07321d94f67/posts
Does anyone know the optimal way to calibrate HDR? The settings are vague and don't really provide a starting point.

Brightness does not appear to be in nits as it maxes out at 1000, which is below most mid and high end panels. Paperwhite mentions nits, but the scale is from .5 to 10? Lastly contrast is on a similar scale to paperwhite.

Anyone know how these work? I'm on a Samsung KS8000 and default settings are definitely not optimal on it, to say the least.
At what time does the new MCC Insider version come out? Like how many hours until i'm able to install the new version ? Cause i'm just going to go to bed if it won't be until the after noon.
I uninstalled my build yesterday and installed the temporary build as requested. I was unable to launch the game after that. It kept getting the “something went wrong” error. Hopefully that doesn’t take me out of the mission contest. I’ll try downloading the new build today.

Edit - I'm now able to open the temporary build, 1.466.1.0. Now awaiting for it to tell me 1.467- 1.470 is available for download.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 29