3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 30
IK Grubb wrote:
Why do I not see MCC in the insider hub? I registered correctly a month ago, and it is not showing up in the hub??
It can take up to 24 hours for some users to see it available in the Insider Hub. Keep checking back and let me know if you're still having issues. Also, double check the gamertag you signed up with in your registration emails and make sure nothing was misspelled. We've seen a lot of that unfortunately and that will prevent acquiring the build.
Thanks for responding so fast. I checked my confirmation email and the tag is correct. I will check it throughout the morning tomorrow.
If my gamertag changed since I got my MCC Insider acceptance, what do I need to do? Who do I talk to? Where do I go? I don't see MCC in the insider hub :(
IK Grubb wrote:
Why do I not see MCC in the insider hub? I registered correctly a month ago, and it is not showing up in the hub??
It can take up to 24 hours for some users to see it available in the Insider Hub. Keep checking back and let me know if you're still having issues. Also, double check the gamertag you signed up with in your registration emails and make sure nothing was misspelled. We've seen a lot of that unfortunately and that will prevent acquiring the build.
It's still not showing up in my insider hub. IId oubl checked my confirmation email and the tag is spelled correctly. Is there anyway to fix this? I've been excited for this since the insider program started.
IK Grubb wrote:
It's still not showing up in my insider hub. IId oubl checked my confirmation email and the tag is spelled correctly. Is there anyway to fix this? I've been excited for this since the insider program started.
I can check your sign up status today. Is your username here the same as your gamer tag that signed up?
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
I can check your sign up status today. Is your username here the same as your gamer tag that signed uthat
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
I can check your sign up status today. Is your username here the same as your gamer tag that signed up?
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
It is the same. Colepasetic. It reads correctly in the email. Thank you.
Hi, I'm having the same problem as well. I signed up in April and received a confirmation email. My gamertag is spelt correctly in the email but the MCC insider download still hasn't appeared in the insider hub. Anything I can do? My profile name is the same as my gamertag. Thanks
This is probably a stupid question but is the current MCC insider phase or flight still confidential? What I mean is, are we able to stream or capture gameplay of it now or do we have to wait longer? Just wanted to confirm.
This is probably a stupid question but is the current MCC insider phase or flight still confidential? What I mean is, are we able to stream or capture gameplay of it now or do we have to wait longer? Just wanted to confirm.
The only confidential aspects are the surveys which are still under NDA. Discussion about builds, making clips and streaming were lifted out of NDA in the last flight :)
Hi, I'm having the same problem as well. I signed up in April and received a confirmation email. My gamertag is spelt correctly in the email but the MCC insider download still hasn't appeared in the insider hub. Anything I can do? My profile name is the same as my gamertag. Thanks
I'm not seeing you in the sign up list for the GT associated to your forum account. Can you confirm your gamertag for me?
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
I can check your sign up status today. Is your username here the same as your gamer tag that signed uthat
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
Looks like you are actually in the user group and have been added. Can you try a hard reboot of your console and check again (Hold the Xbox power button on your console until it force shuts down). After that, if you still can't see the MCC Insider product in the Insider Hub app, please send me a screenshot. Thanks!!
IK Grubb wrote:
I'm not seeing you in the sign up list for the GT associated to your forum account. Can you confirm your gamertag for me?
Gamertag - iUseLTmoreThnRT

I received an email confirming sign-up and it had my gamertag listed. Thanks

THANK YOU IUSELTMORETHNRT!This email confirms that you have joined the MCC Insider Program.
We cannot wait to begin working with you to make Halo even better!
-Xbox Research Team
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
Looks like you are actually in the user group and have been added. Can you try a hard reboot of your console and check again (Hold the Xbox power button on your console until it force shuts down). After that, if you still can't see the MCC Insider product in the Insider Hub app, please send me a screenshot. Thanks!!
Still no luck, I sent you a direct message with a link to the photo of my insider hub.
@IKGrubb can you please check my status ? Signed up months ago, received the confirmation email, never recieved anything since . GT: Nex1um
EDIT: just received it !
NEX1UM wrote:
@IKGrubb can you please check my status ? Signed up months ago, received the confirmation email, never recieved anything since . GT: Nex1um
EDIT: just received it !
I did nothing to push this through today but I will take this as a win anyways lol. Probably just took a long time to get your GT processed through the system.
@IK Grubb the MCC insider content isn't appearing on my console in the Xbox Insider app. I applied for the program on the 22nd and got a confirmation email, but no other emails since then. Should I just keep waiting or is there something wrong on your end? https://i.imgur.com/PyHKua8.jpg

My gamertag is the same as my name here. miles82
Hi, I signed up for the insider program a few months ago, and can confirm I used the right gamertag. I'm having no luck finding the game in the insider hub though.

Can you please check on my status?

GT: Lightning Zaix
Is the NDA thing still...a thing? It said YOU CANNOT SHARE ANY INFO ON THIS WITH ANYONE but it seem like people are now posting stuff. Is there still an NDA for it at all?
Is the NDA thing still...a thing? It said YOU CANNOT SHARE ANY INFO ON THIS WITH ANYONE but it seem like people are now posting stuff. Is there still an NDA for it at all?
You're fine to discuss the Insider Program here on Waypoint and social media as well as making clips and streaming, that aspect of the NDA was lifted a few weeks back. What you can't discuss though are any surveys that are sent out, those are still under NDA
I can't see any Insider Build on Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox One. I have signed up several times, but can still se no build. Anyone here have the same issue?? Anyways, I'm excited to the new official update for MCC.
I can't see any Insider Build on Xbox Insider Hub app on Xbox One. I have signed up several times, but can still se no build. Anyone here have the same issue?? Anyways, I'm excited to the new official update for MCC.
Hey, we have a thread set up for this here that should help:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-flight-3-phase-2---build-not-showing-up/30ef6a5a-588d-467c-8554-3ca1b056e95e/posts?page=1
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 30