Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider Program - Official Discussion Thread

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 30
ajchipchop wrote:
Are we allowed to record/stream any of this stuff?
We are not.
Anyone else having trouble matching right now?
BTW, remember to turn off auto-sharing for clips and screenshots if you intend to capture content from MCC Insider.
Just wanted to say that I'm super happy you and the team are doing this. I'm already signed up, and standing by for the tests.
Anyone else having trouble matching right now?
Not enough players most likely
much too short game planning
so looking forward to being part of this! :)
ajchipchop wrote:
I don't think we are
No, as explained the updates and development blogs the MCC fighting program is under NDA. You can't stream it, take screenshots or discuss it is public forums or social media
Can we download the update yet?
KeFkA XIII wrote:
Can we download the update yet?
Yes.
I have already subscribed to the Public Flight on the Xbox Insider Hub, but it's still showing it as "pending"
I have already subscribed to the Public Flight on the Xbox Insider Hub, but it's still showing it as "pending"
same
KeFkA XIII wrote:
same
I think i've foind a solution, remove your xbox one from the Xbox One Preview then subscribe again to all previews you were, including MCC
I've had so many people not take the testing seriously in my games they're either AFK the whole game or jumping off the edge....these are the people who get in but my gf who told me about the MCC being fixed before i knew about it and who's been hoping to get in and play the test version got declined....
I've had so many people not take the testing seriously in my games they're either AFK the whole game or jumping off the edge....these are the people who get in but my gf who told me about the MCC being fixed before i knew about it and who's been hoping to get in and play the test version got declined....
That's the sucky part of the public testing, it lets some in that are just going to waste the resources so that they can gloat/get credit. It's unfortunate, but does happen.
ajchipchop wrote:
I don't think we are
Thanks
stckrboy wrote:
ajchipchop wrote:
I don't think we are
No, as explained the updates and development blogs the MCC fighting program is under NDA. You can't stream it, take screenshots or discuss it is public forums or social media
To be clear, we are allowed to discuss it here right? Isn't that the point of this discussion thread?
Still getting some weird deadzones using legacy controls in H2A.
Too bad, I don't recibe the invitation, but I hope you can fix the glitches on halo 2, these day I found many cheaters and desconections, especially desconections, that's give me a bad points I was level 24 and now I'm 11 in my halo 2 rank.

Que mal, no recibí mi invitación, espero puedan arreglar los errores de halo 2, estos días eh encontrado muchos cheaters y desconexiones, especialmente desconexiones, yo era nivel 24 y ahora soy nivel 11 en halo 2.
I'm fairly certain that this doesn't breach rhe NDA but I'm going to share an opinion anyway:
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 30