1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
100% not fixed. The game is still connecting me exclusively to foreign servers at 300+ ping. Damn shame too, because I bought an Xbone recently solely for this game.
I know!
We are all aware, so are the devs. I have to ask without any offense in my tone.. Why was this thread needed? Pretty much just a statement, nothing to discuss or otherwise constructive and usefell. There's already plenty of these threads tho.

MCC is however still undergoing evaluation at 343.. Takes some time but most companies don't exactly bother with old products.
KenniTDG wrote:
We are all aware, so are the devs. I have to ask without any offense in my tone.. Why was this thread needed? Pretty much just a statement, nothing to discuss or otherwise constructive and usefell. There's already plenty of these threads tho.

MCC is however still undergoing evaluation at 343.. Takes some time but most companies don't exactly bother with old products.
Someone else posted a thread with the title 'MCC IS FIXED!!!!'. Lots of people just read thread titles and move on, I didn't want those people to misunderstand and think it was fixed. That's why I posted the thread.
It's a shame that - instead of fixing the game, gaining respect from the fanbase, and potentially significantly increasing TMCC's playerbase - 343 have just abandoned it.
I only find games fast in team slayer. BTB takes 5+ minutes and then I get maps that arnt halo 1 or 2 so i dont even play it anymore. Tired of Halo 3 and 4.
How many people would you guess even still play this game?
The game it's not fixed. They should make it up to us. At the end we buy all Halo games...

What's my problem on HALO MCC ? Co-op Crashes a lot
How many people would you guess even still play this game?
To be honest, a decent amount. I'd say 20k unique players per week sounds like a decent guess.
NoxFP wrote:
The game it's not fixed. They should make it up to us. At the end we buy all Halo games...

What's my problem on HALO MCC ? Co-op Crashes a lot
At least you can play it, for me it comes up with some bulls*** about my xbox live settings not being correct (side note, can anybody help me with this).
I would really love if they could fix the Halo 3 hit detection. It's horrible on the MCC and is so much better on xbox360.
Ya everybody knows. And I don't really think they intend to really fix it. I have only played two games of multiplayer on that and they went perfectly fine. Because I only play MCC for campaign and spartan ops.
Yeah, I can't find games and some of the rankings still say coming soon for me.
I think it has up and downs. Today i found matches in like 5-10 sec almost every time :D
myttrie wrote:
I think it has up and downs. Today i found matches in like 5-10 sec almost every time :D
I've played about 50 matches on MCC so far, not many but I haven't had the console for very long and I don't force myself to play because I'd just get annoyed. I have never played a match under 300 ping, I haven't had a big up with this game yet.
myttrie wrote:
I've played about 50 matches on MCC so far, not many but I haven't had the console for very long and I don't force myself to play because I'd just get annoyed. I have never played a match under 300 ping, I haven't had a big up with this game yet.
I rather play H5 when i dont get any matches. Agreed on the force thingy :P
myttrie wrote:
myttrie wrote:
Halo 5 is a fine game but it's also a very different game from classic Halo. I want an easy way to play classic Halo and that's part of why I want to see this game fixed so much.
myttrie wrote:
myttrie wrote:
Halo 5 is a fine game but it's also a very different game from classic Halo. I want an easy way to play classic Halo and that's part of why I want to see this game fixed so much.
Nailed it OP.

I want to play MCC over Halo 5 because it is the classic Halo I have enjoyed for 15 years.

I'll be honest I am beginning to hate 343. They put up a thread saying, "Tell us what achievements haven't popped and we'll fix them"....and nobodies have been fixed.

They told us for months after release they would fix matchmaking and they didn't do a damn thing.

Halo MCC should be the greatest Halo experience of all-time, but instead it is the absolute worst.
Well it's been working perfectly for me. I've even managed to find BTB and Halo 4 games in around 30 seconds.
Well it's been working perfectly for me. I've even managed to find BTB and Halo 4 games in around 30 seconds.
I'm glad you can get good games in but it's not like that for a decent portion of the fan base.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5