1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Well it's been working perfectly for me. I've even managed to find BTB and Halo 4 games in around 30 seconds.
I'm glad you can get good games in but it's not like that for a decent portion of the fan base.
Amen. For over a year I've had nothing but problems when it comes to match making.
I just played another five matches to test if the servers have improved, they haven't. In fact for one match I must've been at over 400ms ping.
LINK TO SOME CLIPS FROM THAT MATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvuUN-fpt8M
I'm going to try a few matches on Xbox 360 with the severely depleted population of Halo 3 soon to compare. It upsets me that 343i are continuing to sell MCC in this state, two game releases later and only minor signs of an update that may never be acknowledged again.
Just played four matches of Halo 3 on Xbox 360, they felt about 200-250ms ping but my shots were landing more consistently so it was infinitely more playable than MCC.
Of course it's not fixed, and it will likely never be fully fixed despite the amount of potential patches 343 could throw at it. They just have way too many priorities right now that overshadow the "maintenance" of MCC.
Of course it's not fixed, and it will likely never be fully fixed despite the amount of potential patches 343 could throw at it. They just have way too many priorities right now that overshadow the "maintenance" of MCC.
It's a product they acknowledge is broken and continue to sell, I will hold them to an update.
Who cares? it´s one of the best games ever
Umm we knew this for about 3 years now, but it does suck that it isn't fixed.
Isn't it ironic that all of the MCC players are complaining in the forum about how they can't find players for multiplayer on MCC, can't play their Favourite modes because no matches can be found, when if you guys look around, look at all the people writing these posts about how MCC needs fixing, you guys are looking at the gamer tags of dozens of people who still play MCC.

What if you guys just added each other and organised MCC play dates with each other. Just a suggestion.
CR0N14 wrote:
Isn't it ironic that all of the MCC players are complaining in the forum about how they can't find players for multiplayer on MCC, can't play their Favourite modes because no matches can be found, when if you guys look around, look at all the people writing these posts about how MCC needs fixing, you guys are looking at the gamer tags of dozens of people who still play MCC.

What if you guys just added each other and organised MCC play dates with each other. Just a suggestion.
It's not just about the time it takes to find games. It's also about the glitches and problems that remain on the MCC.
I'm fairly new to the game.

Achievements aren't unlocking.

I've looked into this issue and it appears to be pretty common.

There isn't a clear explanation on how to fix the issue.

Will I have to redo some of the achievements I've unlocked so far?

Skulls, terminals and certain chapter completions did not unlock.
AllenBIH wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game.

Achievements aren't unlocking.

I've looked into this issue and it appears to be pretty common.

There isn't a clear explanation on how to fix the issue.

Will I have to redo some of the achievements I've unlocked so far?

Skulls, terminals and certain chapter completions did not unlock.
I'm new too but from what I've been reading those are common issues.
I wouldn't expect 343 to spend too much time tweaking MCC since they are constantly updating Halo 5 and likely concentrating most of their efforts gearing up for Halo 6.
I wouldn't expect 343 to spend too much time tweaking MCC since they are constantly updating Halo 5 and likely concentrating most of their efforts gearing up for Halo 6.
If they don't want to fix the game then they should stop selling it and offer refunds for all affected. You can't justify the continual selling of a flawed product with no plans to fix it.
The last system update for MCC was October 2015 the game got.less than a year of updates not counting 1 small playlist change. That's pathetic. Halo 5 gets weekly and monthly updates will the game changes and playlist updates and its.coming up.on 2 years old.now...it really says alot about 343
Please 343 if you are seeing this post, check mcc and improve our game experience especially for players out of USA. Thanks so much.
it is fixed you just have bad internet and more people need to play it so tell people it is fixed and you will find a game
it is fixed you just have bad internet and more people need to play it so tell people it is fixed and you will find a game
if it was bad internet then it would say "Internet not working" or something along those lines. There are multiple bugs in the game, it isnt just about not being able to find a game, for me it wont even let me access multiplayer.
100% not fixed. The game is still connecting me exclusively to foreign servers at 300+ ping. Damn shame too, because I bought an Xbone recently solely for this game.
is terrible masterbugcollection
if it was bad internet then it would say "Internet not working" or something along those lines. There are multiple bugs in the game, it isnt just about not being able to find a game, for me it wont even let me access multiplayer.
if you cant access the mp that means your internet does not work or you have not fully download the game yet also it dose not allways show that messge if your internet does not work since it would be the fact you have a bad signal
No it's not take your misinformation somewhere else
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5