1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
it's not missinfo it's true fact I can find game games in seconds evern LTN says it's fixed
100% not fixed. The game is still connecting me exclusively to foreign servers at 300+ ping. Damn shame too, because I bought an Xbone recently solely for this game.
Yeah that happens a lot to me also.
it's not missinfo it's true fact I can find game games in seconds evern LTN says it's fixed
No your wrong gtf0. Do research before you post, there hasn't been a title update in 1 1/2 years. Visit the Reddit thread on all the mcc glitches that still aren't fixed, maybe trip over to halobugs.com, many achievements not unlocking, hit reg is not correct in HCE or especially H3, jip in customs would be nice, or the fact that some people literally cannot play online, the list goes on and on. It may seem fine to you but I assure you it truly is not. And what the hell, here's a thread from waypoint about issues that still happen on a regular basis:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/stop-ignoring-mcc-lets-make-it-official/accf0e32-011c-4a86-ae54-100ba35acba3/posts
Why would you blindly trust a youtuber when there's a possibility that youtuber could be factually incorrect or is being disingenuous? It's always important to critically think and be skeptical of any information that you come across regardless of the source so you don't end up misleading yourself into believing false information.

It seems to me that Luke TheNotable is purposefully trying to mislead people into believing that the MCC is fixed by spreading misinformation about the current condition of the game. He realizes that there are some people in the Halo community that are gullible enough to blindly believe what he says. It seems to me that LTN is being disingenuous to his audience because he is being willfully ignorant of all the various legitimate bugs/issues that are plaguing the MCC.

Being able to find matchmaking games in a reasonable amount of time isn't an indication of the MCC being completely fixed. Despite the notion that you believe about the current condition of the MCC, the game in actuality is in a sub-par condition because it's plagued with various legitimate bugs/issues. I highly recommend for you to take your time to do some research on the current condition of the MCC and inform yourself on all the various legitimate bugs/issues that are plaguing the game. Here I will help you out by giving you a head start on your research:
No your wrong gtf0. Do research before you post, there hasn't been a title update in 1 1/2 years. Visit the Reddit thread on all the mcc glitches that still aren't fixed, maybe trip over to halobugs.com, many achievements not unlocking, hit reg is not correct in HCE or especially H3, jip in customs would be nice, or the fact that some people literally cannot play online, the list goes on and on. It may seem fine to you but I assure you it truly is not. And what the hell, here's a thread from waypoint about issues that still happen on a regular basis:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/stop-ignoring-mcc-lets-make-it-official/accf0e32-011c-4a86-ae54-100ba35acba3/posts
there was a update
xxcloud7xx wrote:
Why would you blindly trust a youtuber when there's a possibility that youtuber could be factually incorrect or is being disingenuous? It's always important to critically think and be skeptical of any information that you come across regardless of the source so you don't end up misleading yourself into believing false information.

It seems to me that Luke TheNotable is purposefully trying to mislead people into believing that the MCC is fixed by spreading misinformation about the current condition of the game. He realizes that there are some people in the Halo community that are gullible enough to blindly believe what he says. It seems to me that LTN is being disingenuous to his audience because he is being willfully ignorant of all the various legitimate bugs/issues that are plaguing the MCC.

Being able to find matchmaking games in a reasonable amount of time isn't an indication of the MCC being completely fixed. Despite the notion that you believe about the current condition of the MCC, the game in actuality is in a sub-par condition because it's plagued with various legitimate bugs/issues. I highly recommend for you to take your time to do some research on the current condition of the MCC and inform yourself on all the various legitimate bugs/issues that are plaguing the game. Here I will help you out by giving you a head start on your research:
he does research
Heres what we need, 343 give this a tlc update. Patch all the technical issues, achievement bugs, halo 3 hit detection.
Once its up to scratch, a nice update allowing customisation for halo 3 + 4 armour, custom emblems.
I wouldn't mind a more user friendly service record too, and a halo 3 level up system so it feels like I am actually progressing.
It doesnt need a lot, that last update is just a bonus, but this game will never die, playing halo classics in 1080p 60fps is amazing.

there was a update
Yea in October 2015, about a year and a half ago.
KenniTDG wrote:
We are all aware, so are the devs. I have to ask without any offense in my tone.. Why was this thread needed? Pretty much just a statement, nothing to discuss or otherwise constructive and usefell. There's already plenty of these threads tho.

MCC is however still undergoing evaluation at 343.. Takes some time but most companies don't exactly bother with old products.
Takes some time????? The last update for MCC was in October of 2015. This thread is most defiantly needed. People need to constantly talk about whats wrong with the game until they fix it or they WILL sweep the game under the rug and it will be lost forever. You're the one posting nonconstructive crap.

I have problems hourly on MCC. It can even be as bad as game to game with party mic issues solely caused by MCC. Or game breaking/freezing glitches. Just yesterday my build quit itself while I was searching with my controller on the table. The game is broken. Its a reality for anyone that plays it. Also a reality is how 343 have done nothing about it since October 2015. The way they handle the PR for this game is not a good sign for those of us that prefer MCC to halo 5/6. The only thing we can do to prevent them from ignoring the problem is to talk about it. MCC in its current state works better than it ever has. But its best is still broken. We as fans paid for an experience we never got nor came close to. I don't care if MCC is an old title, they owe us patches to fix bugs. I'm not asking for anything except bug fixes at this point and you think that's unreachable and a waste for time? Why are you even here?

there was a update
2016 was the last one after h5 updates stop near sketch last day as community manger so get it right
CR0N14 wrote:
Isn't it ironic that all of the MCC players are complaining in the forum about how they can't find players for multiplayer on MCC, can't play their Favourite modes because no matches can be found, when if you guys look around, look at all the people writing these posts about how MCC needs fixing, you guys are looking at the gamer tags of dozens of people who still play MCC.

What if you guys just added each other and organised MCC play dates with each other. Just a suggestion.
Halo used to have over a million different people playing. Whats left is nothing compared to what these games are capable of providing in a non broken state. If MCC worked the way they said it would've and it wasn't 95% unplayable for 6 months after release I can only imagine the numbers that would still be on this game.

there was a update
2016 was the last one after h5 updates stop near sketch last day as community manger so get it right
Link me to that update. If they don't fix bugs and improve the game state, its not an update. Adding griffball, is not an update.
Mine won't even finish downloading
the game was a huge ambition, im glad they took the risk. but I feel like the past few months mcc has had a huge comeback of players, with General Heed on youtube still finding new glitches in the game and racking in thousands of views, I think people have wanted to go back to MCC. The halo clubs on xbl have saved halo imo, finding custom games through the groups is a dream for me, with not many friends playing halo anymore. Its a perfect time to update the game
xxcloud7xx wrote:

he does research
He obviously didn't do enough thorough research on the current condition of the MCC if he is coming to the conclusion that the game is fixed. If LTN is truly confident of his own YouTube video that claimed that the MCC is fixed then why did he private his video?
Just because you can find games doesn't mean the game isn't still broken? You are completely ignoring the existence of actual glitches and problems. You cant deny this stuff exists. These problems take away from the game experience of the player on a daily basis. Yet you still agree the game is fixed. How do you rationalize that?
zRH7 wrote:
Heres what we need, 343 give this a tlc update. Patch all the technical issues, achievement bugs, halo 3 hit detection.
Once its up to scratch, a nice update allowing customisation for halo 3 + 4 armour, custom emblems.
I wouldn't mind a more user friendly service record too, and a halo 3 level up system so it feels like I am actually progressing.
It doesnt need a lot, that last update is just a bonus, but this game will never die, playing halo classics in 1080p 60fps is amazing.
I feel that the priority should be in fixing how matchmaking searches and the hit detection, that alone would make the multiplayer functional. After that I think messing around with the playlists would help funnel the population. I would propose something like this:
  • Team Skirmish (Replacing Team Slayer, Halo 3, Halo 4, SWAT, Team Snipers, Halo 2 Classic, Halo 2 Anniversary, Team Hardcore and Halo: Combat Evolved) - Basically just make this a bunch of Slayer and Objective variants across 1, 2, 3 and Anniversary. Including SWAT, Snipers and Hardcore variants in this might not work (they might never get voted) but even if the game never gets updated again afterwards I think it's worth a try.
  • Big Team Battle - Basically the same idea as it is now.
  • Free For All - Pretty much what you'd expect.
  • Action Sack (Replacing Team Action Sack and Halo 3 Grifball Throwback) - Basically Team Action Sack with Grifball variants from Halo 3 and Halo 4 added in.
You'd lose infection and doubles, SWAT/Snipers/Hardcore gametypes may only be voted rarely and you'd lose the ability to outright choose which game to play in matchmaking. You'd gain a traditional FFA playlist and I think funnelling the population would help search times in the long term. There's two more things I'd propose to go along with it:
  • 20 minute matchmaking ban for quitting your first game of the day. 60 minute bans for quitting your second and third games of the day. 24 hour ban for quitting your fourth match of the day. Sometimes people quit if they don't get the game they want, if you lose the ability to select games then this would probably be necessary.
  • BR/SMG as the default start in Halo 2 for standard matchmaking variants. BR/AR as the default start in Halo 3 for standard matchmaking variants. In Halo: CE spawn people with their pistol out and AR in pocket for standard matchmaking variants. The first thing people tend to do in Halo: CE is swap weapons so while I don't think this is a necessity it would be a nicety.
After matchmaking is in a functional state is when I'd start thinking about things like armour, emblems and achievements, that's just me though.
zRH7 wrote:
I feel that the priority should be in fixing how matchmaking searches and the hit detection, that alone would make the multiplayer functional. After that I think messing around with the playlists would help funnel the population. I would propose something like this:
  • Team Skirmish (Replacing Team Slayer, Halo 3, Halo 4, SWAT, Team Snipers, Halo 2 Classic, Halo 2 Anniversary, Team Hardcore and Halo: Combat Evolved) - Basically just make this a bunch of Slayer and Objective variants across 1, 2, 3 and Anniversary. Including SWAT, Snipers and Hardcore variants in this might not work (they might never get voted) but even if the game never gets updated again afterwards I think it's worth a try.
  • Big Team Battle - Basically the same idea as it is now.
  • Free For All - Pretty much what you'd expect.
  • Action Sack (Replacing Team Action Sack and Halo 3 Grifball Throwback) - Basically Team Action Sack with Grifball variants from Halo 3 and Halo 4 added in.
You'd lose infection and doubles, SWAT/Snipers/Hardcore gametypes may only be voted rarely and you'd lose the ability to outright choose which game to play in matchmaking. You'd gain a traditional FFA playlist and I think funnelling the population would help search times in the long term. There's two more things I'd propose to go along with it:
  • 20 minute matchmaking ban for quitting your first game of the day. 60 minute bans for quitting your second and third games of the day. 24 hour ban for quitting your fourth match of the day. Sometimes people quit if they don't get the game they want, if you lose the ability to select games then this would probably be necessary.
  • BR/SMG as the default start in Halo 2 for standard matchmaking variants. BR/AR as the default start in Halo 3 for standard matchmaking variants. In Halo: CE spawn people with their pistol out and AR in pocket for standard matchmaking variants. The first thing people tend to do in Halo: CE is swap weapons so while I don't think this is a necessity it would be a nicety.
After matchmaking is in a functional state is when I'd start thinking about things like armour, emblems and achievements, that's just me though.
everything there looks good to me! except I think they should keep infection as it still very popular,
I would say remove griffball and infection and just have weekend rotations for these kind of game types, just to give them a buzz and hype again
but that prolly is too big of an ask.
Matchmaking bans I agree with,
and yes, Id love the game just to be functional first, the personalisation would be the cherry on top!
Fixing this game would definitely help 343, get players back on there games,
and could only increase revenue for halo 6.
zRH7 wrote:
zRH7 wrote:
everything there looks good to me! except I think they should keep infection as it still very popular,
I would say remove griffball and infection and just have weekend rotations for these kind of game types, just to give them a buzz and hype again
but that prolly is too big of an ask.
Matchmaking bans I agree with,
and yes, Id love the game just to be functional first, the personalisation would be the cherry on top!
Fixing this game would definitely help 343, get players back on there games,
and could only increase revenue for halo 6.
It would be neat if the game could assign players after you vote on a game mode, then you could have FFA and team games in a single playlist. That would probably be too much to ask for though.
zRH7 wrote:
-Snip-
In Halo: CE spawn people with their pistol out and AR in pocket for standard matchmaking variants. The first thing people tend to do in Halo: CE is swap weapons so while I don't think this is a necessity it would be a nicety.
No absolutely not, players should be spawning in the MCC port of Halo 1 with their AR out as their primary and they should have to manually switch to their pistol after respawning because that's how it is in the original Xbox port of Halo 1. IMO the main goal that we should be striving for is to fix the various legitimate bugs/issues that are plaguing the MCC version of Halo 1 and make it play exactly like the original Xbox version of Halo 1. 343 shouldn't prioritize fixing arbitrary issues that you personally have with the MCC port of Halo 1 because it will most likely make the game play differently than the original Xbox port of Halo 1. When it comes to discussing the various bugs/issues that are plaguing the MCC port of Halo 1 please refer to www.halobugs.com.

I personally find Halo 3's BR spread detrimental to the game but I'm not going to advocate for 343 to remove Halo 3's BR spread from the MCC port of Halo 3 because that would make the MCC port of the game play differently than the original Xbox 360 port of Halo 3. All I truly desire is for the Halo games on the MCC to play exactly like their original counterparts. I also desire for 343 to fix all the other bugs/issues that are plaguing the MCC. Anyways I pretty much agree with everything else in your post that I didn't quote.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5