Hi there!

I've been trying to get back into the MCC, but sadly the game is making it next to impossible. I've been searching for one hour across all ranked and social playlists and have yet to find a single player. Not one player has been found.

I'm from Northern Ireland so I'm wondering is this a UK or European server problem, but I find it hard to believe I can't find one player, or maybe things have become that bad.

Are players in other servers experiencing a true lack of population?
Also is there a feature to change server, because I really just want to play my favourite games on Xbox, that ofcourse being the Halo series (not Halo 5 ;) )

Thanks for reading through this kind of long post.
What times do you search, and what playlists/game combinations are you searching? The more you restrict yourself in Social Games, the less likely you will find a match.
In social games I don't restrict anything. I have hopped between every ranked playlist after 15 minutes of searching in each. In the UK I was searching at about 2pm. I'll try again tonight to see if the game is a bit more active.
In social games I don't restrict anything. I have hopped between every ranked playlist after 15 minutes of searching in each. In the UK I was searching at about 2pm. I'll try again tonight to see if the game is a bit more active.
Since Halo is most densely played in the US, that's about 9 am for Easterners, and even earlier for other time zones. I'd recommend searching a little later, maybe around 7 pm your time. That'll be about 2 pm in the East which is closer to prime time. Prime time is usually about 6 pm I believe, which is pretty late over there. I imagine you wouldn't be searching for games at 11 pm unless it was a weekend.