1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Welcome to the feedback thread for Misc/Other.
  • Campaign Feedback goes HERE
  • Multiplayer Feedback goes HERE
  • Firefight Feedback goes HERE
The purpose of this thread is if you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC Misc/Other. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Audio Settings from the PC version NEEDS to be on Xbox as well! I am getting sick of the game being way too loud when I am recording gameplay with friends with the game BLASTING. So please add more audio setting to console.

(P.S. the console Chat Mixer where you can reduce volume of games when in party, does NOT work when loading new games. The volume goes back to 100% not reduced when loading in games and stays there...)
Are there expected localization bugs in today's release? Content migration popup on console, on first launch, has what appears to be a Chinese title. Migrated files Created By and Edited By have Chinese names. Localization has never been anything but English for og xbox, 360 and One, and the gamertag has always been English.
Any reason push to talk key and chat key is locked or just me? This is usually my primary melee key etc.
All my shared migrated files have disappeared and I'm alittle upset private storage is 50 items for 6 games I dont even have space to download my migrated files :((((

Update: My shared files have disappeared after logging into MCC on steam (I logged onto xbox one first and saw them) now I'm really not happy
So I played all the halos back when they were being released. I have an account that I would love to use and play under. including all my gear and accomplishments. is there a way that I can use all that stuff on PC, is that something that you guys will not be able to do? also I would love the chance to be able to change the gamertag the game gave me cause it sucks....
I was wondering will there be some of the PC features like film grain or reticle positioning be implemented into Xbox but if they are, how do I access them because my settings layout is the same as before the reach update, do I have to install all of the other games and then reset it? I'm confused
Where is the Sabre, Seraph and other additional forge items? Or will they not be on Xbox one?
So, the Halo Reach Spartan emblems have a similar problem to the Halo 3 emblems on TMCC. A default (and rather silly) smiley emblem seems to be on our Spartans on at all times. Is there a way for the Spartans to at least not show an emblem like in Halo 4 on TMCC? I know it's super minor but it kinda ruins the whole look I'm trying to give my Spartan :/
Emblem in gameplay.
Emblem in cutsenes.
Where are the new forge items? Like the Sabre, seraph, weaponized falcons, and all the other stuff?
Where is the Sabre, Seraph and other additional forge items? Or will they not be on Xbox one?
Yeah, what happened to that?
Please keep the unlock requirements in the Nameplate customization menu for Nameplates that have already been unlocked. Currently you can scroll over locked nameplates to see what you need to do to unlock them, but I have a stack of already unlocked nameplates that I have no idea what I did to earn them. It kind of defeats the purpose of having a "look what I accomplished" badge next to my name when even I have no idea what I actually accomplished.

Also, while I greatly appreciate the audio sliders, please make sure that when you get to Halo 2 and 3 that those games get full subtitles including for in-mission dialogue. CE and 4 both have full subs, but there are tons of situations in 2 and 3 (especially all the Truth holograms thoughout the campaign) where it is absolutely impossible to hear what is being said during a gunfight. The music slider may help with that a bit, but there is tons of dialogue in those games that is essentially wasted since it's inaudible 90% of the time.
PEKIDD15 wrote:
Where are the new forge items? Like the Sabre, seraph, weaponized falcons, and all the other stuff?
They launch next year along with Forge for PC, the launch time was noted in the original announcement along with the new items
The achievements page for Halo Reach shows achievements for the whole saga.
On Firefight lobby, if the mouse pointer goes a little bit past the map selection arrow it expands the "My Profile" tab
I saw that my old maps and stuff migrated over when I started it up. I played one match of FF then jumped right into the Forge menu. My whole file share is wiped; 0/150 and my private files are the same old restricted 49/50. None of my Reach stuff is there. I restarted the game, but the files are still gone. This has to be a bug. Please don't tell me I just lost all my Reach files for good.

EDIT: I see I'm not the only one this happened to. I hope they still have our files and can resend them after the bug is fixed.
Having Issues with the audio on MCC PC Steam version.

The music on the menu sound fine but at the time I enter into the campaign it sounds like static chops of sound.
Happens on the highs of the sound, I've already checked on my end and my audio is fine.
PJGJ210 wrote:
Any reason push to talk key and chat key is locked or just me? This is usually my primary melee key etc.
Goopy262 wrote:
Having Issues with the audio on MCC PC Steam version.
For PC feedback and issues, you want to use this forum. The audio is a known issue.
Jimb0h54 wrote:
I was wondering will there be some of the PC features like film grain or reticle positioning be implemented into Xbox but if they are, how do I access them
Those aren't implemented for Xbox currently.
Text is too small for all mcc menus + reach player customization.

Text is unreadable at a distance on 40" tv due to text being so small
I can't crouch while moving.
seems a pretty hilarious thing but in the name among the maps in the custom games and in the maps list game viewable in search their nom is translated LITERALLY in my language (I'm Italian) and some names are translated very badly and are too funny ... please fix this bug (base lama, ancora 9, potenza) wtf?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4