Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC MISC/Other Feedback - April 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MISC / OTHER FEEDBACK.
  • MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC "OTHER / MISC", please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you!
Hello, i love the work youve put into the Halo MCC, it truly is a masterpiece, thank you for allowing me to relive my youth a little through these astounding games! Now, one of my favourite things about the Halo games is the extraordinary music. How about an area in the Extras section which showcases the soundtracks? Thanks, and keep up the great work!
Hello! Love all the work on MCC. Love the new info on the load screens but I have some layout suggestions.

The top right text displaying the time etc is far too big. It really dates the UI and doesn't fit the rest. I suggest making the font much smaller. And right justifying it.

Additionally the guilty spark implementation is cool but the spacing between the icon and gametype icon above appears too crowded. I suggest aligning the icon with the header text instead of the game type icon.
GAME: All Games
FEEDBACK: If you're going to continue doing nameplate unlocks, which I love by the way, please give us some way to track them. Maybe one exists currently and I just am not aware of it but I can't figure it out. This plus the fact that they don't unlock immediately after completing something is rather frustrating I.E. the 7 Yappening Games

Also not sure if it belongs here but can we see all the icons for skulls on a campaign load? Obviously I can see it when I get in game but just knowing theirs 3 skulls on doesn't mean much to me.

The continued updates have been great, this update with the UI updates on multiplayer level loads was great.
Just have to say I'm extremely happy with how you've handled the franchise the passed few months. Totally behind you and excited for the future. Would maybe like some more options in H2A competitive, but that's not a big issue. Ready for Reach flight!
Thank you for all the work you have done so far. However, I have two requests; the first being sbout nameplates. Once you achieve a nameplate the text that tells you how to get it disappears and is replaced by something else. Now I have all these nsmeplates which I dont know how I got? Which makes them irrelevant.
My second request would be to update the stats on HaloWaypoint for all the skill ranks on MCC. They dont seem to match since the update.
Thank you again.
Fuelled.
Is the team already working on Halo: Combat Evolved original sound effects, to implement them with a switch option in like the Audio settings to switch between classic and remastered?
Forge (H2A)
Please add an option to turn the elements invisible in forge
Feedback on the nameplates we earn could you place a description on how we did. Other then that great jobs on the updates.
Will we ever receive the correct Post Game Carnage Report for Halo 2? MCC does not show you Shots Fired, Hit Percentage, etc
Hello!
It's been a long time since I posted something here but I think it's time to return. So, eversince the August update last year, I believe, there's this thing happening with the backgrounds on MCC which actually wasn't present before the update. After you finish either a campaign mission, spartan ops, or a customs match, you'll be returned to the menu but the thing here is that the specific background of the game you selected will not load, instead you'll get the main background depending on what update you have. It's not game breaking yet it's been bugging me since the August update cause it makes it seem unfitting after finishing a match.
I will leave a picture below so you know what I'm talking about: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ri8jI0e
Hope you guys read this an take action, thanks for the constant updates and attention and dedication you guys have giving us lately!
Keep up the great work on MCC. While working on the 250 grunt head shots for the yappening I couldn't find a way to go back to the mission select after completing a mission. It forced me to load the next mission before I had the option to exit. Not a huge deal (also possible I completely missed the option) but it would be nice if we didn't have to wait for the next mission to load before we can exit.
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: We need way more space to save Forge maps and custom game types. This game has 3 Forge modes. And maybe a 4th when Reach comes out. We need way way way way more space to save files.
Game: HCE
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Plays a lot better since the original major update although still certain multiplayer issues exists:
1 - Blank Melees - Too often will a melee clearly land on an opponent with no shield for an instant kill resulting in ... NOTHING.
2 - Empty Rocket Shots - This is also very frustrating. You think you have someone in your range, you press the trigger and nothing comes out right before you die. You even hear the rocket being fired!

I also play with 150ms ping majority of the time. Could be a lag issue for pistol hit detection, but to my knowledge - this also occurs when playing in EUR region with 60ms.

Thanks!
MCC HALO GAME: All

ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Stats in Custom Games and Forge actually count towards your overall Multiplayer stats in MCC that show up on Waypoint. This is slightly annoying because, as someone who loves having good stats, playing fun customs with friends hurts my stats even though they shouldn’t count. I hope this can be fixed by the time the custom browser comes out.

ADDITIONAL INFO: I tested this out by playing a custom match in Halo 3, jumping off the map 3 times, and ending it. I checked my stats on Waypoint and they changed. I did the same thing with Forge.
Given the removal of H3 Lone Wolves from the ranked playlists, would there be any possibility for the highest skill to be displayed within the game anyway?

Feels somewhat unjust for myself and others to tolerate hours of AR starts / sword starts only for the level 50 earned in it to be consequently revoked.
Would be awesome if we could get the same skulls we have for Halo 2 for ALL Halo Campaigns.
Just for starts just want to say you guys are doing an excellent job so far and to keep it up but I just wanted to implement some sort of tracker for nameplates. During the Yapening I didn’t know how many more headshots I needed and would have been nice to know how many more headshots I needed. But other than that keep it up!
please put double xp for halo 5 please
Played all the halo games available over the years, Only just got the MCC it’s awesome! More playlists would be cool! Especially loving the flooded one.
Thnks 🙂
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2