Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback - December

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
  1. Halo 3 bug getting assassinated from the front https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/clueded/video/65071903
  2. Halo 3 bug beat downs dont connect https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/clueded/video/65071988
  3. Halo 3 bug getting killed behind walls all the time https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/clueded/video/65072034
  4. Add amour customization
  5. Add 3v3 like back in halo 3 instead of 3s matching solo players in ranked playlist
  6. Add party up system like halo 3 instead of searching automatically to keep idling players out
  7. Disable idling feature when friends join the game instead of waiting for them to move there sticks or buttons everytime
EU Tripper wrote:
Add amour customization
Add 3v3 like back in halo 3 instead of 3s matching solo players in ranked playlist
Add party up system like halo 3 instead of searching automatically to keep idling players out
Disable idling feature when friends join the game instead of waiting for them to move there sticks everytime
This^^ Please do this. I don't care about aesthetics that much at this point in regards to armor but I've never seen so many idle/afk people since auto-queue got added. I personally don't see a reason why it's necessary to have in this game...it just causes more issues.
The most memorable feature of halo was playing the campaign with somebody else, either another master chief or good ol arbiter.
Issues with halo 3 team hardcore. Over half the time I’ll find a game and when it comes to loading up the map I’ll get kicked back to the main menu. So if I’m playing with friends they will be down a man and I don’t get to play. Any solutions to fixing this issue?
I have this same problem. It's like every game
EXTRAS > VIDEOS
Make VIDEO PLAYER content (H1:A, H2:A and H4 terminals, H2:A documentary and H2:A cutscenes) downloadable thru intelligent delivery, please, browsing videos on the Halo Channel is bad, PLEASE!
Since the launch of halo mcc the players rank is the current highest rank of a specific playlist. While back in halo 3 it was the highest rank ever achieved. It wasn't even with a specific playlist. Your ranks on any playlist would go down or up depending on wins/loses but on your service record your highest rank achieved would remain the same. I'd love to see this on halo mcc.
Was there a default aim acceleration and deadzone setting that existed behind the scenes prior to the sensitivity settings update? Was the 5/12 current default also in existence before and simply wasn't adjustable, or did the inability to adjust these mean they didn't really exist prior to the update? I was never 100% comfortable playing on the old "3" sens in H3, so have been toying a lot with the new options, but I played some of the other games recently (which used to feel great) and they feel different at the default settings. Is a 3,3,5,12 representative of the old basic 3 sens, and I have just been playing too much H3? Or is it actually different, and if so is there a known setup that matches what the basic 3 sens was across HCE, H2C, H2A, & H4?
Hopefully this is the right thread to ask in, but could it be that the team is working with the 2001 Saber3D Engine to get the original Halo: Combat Evolved sounds imported in MCC at this time? Or at least have plans to do this?
I posted this in the November MCC Campaign Feedback thread, but it is now locked and I have additional info.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE Anniversary Mission Menu
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Reproducible Crash: When selecting Campaigns > Halo: CE > Missions > and then scrolling to the right the entire game crashes. I am able to highlight the first three missions, but when I try to put the cursor over The Silent Cartographer the menu freezes for a few seconds before crashing.
  • REPRO STEPS: The above description has occurred consistently for me. I am able to quick start Halo CE, as well as resume my current mission (which was on The Silent Cartographer before quick starting, now it is on the Pillar of Autumn). None of the other Halo games mission menus cause this crash.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Clip attached below. I navigate the menus just fine. When I finally start to scroll to the right and go over The Silent Cartographer it crashes.
  • https://xboxclips.com/JB%20Linken/de8424b7-f400-4082-a523-07b712412ab1/embed
  • ADDED ADDITIONAL INFO: Using Quickstart I played missions 1-4 and got to the first checkpoint of Assault on the Control room. I then quit and when I selected Halo: CE Missions the entire menu froze, rather than allowing me to highlight the first three missions. This was the case before I previously selected Quickstart and had the Resume mission set to the Pillar of Autumn.
  • I deleted my MCC install and reinstalled it from scratch. The entire game still crashes if I select the Halo: CE Missions menu.
  • I deleted just the Halo CE campaign from the settings menu and reinstalled, still receiving the crash.
  • *New info* - I had a friend try to replicate this crash, but it did not occur for him.
  • *New info* - I have launched the game from both an internal install and an external hard drive and I am receiving the crash when I select the Halo CE Missions menu.
  • *New 12-15-18 info* - By deleting my local saved games and then preventing the cloud sync from launching the game, I am able to open the Halo CE mission menu. However, it still crashed if I scroll to Truth and Reconciliation like before.
Halo 3 sound effects quality:
The H3 version in the MCC has lowered sound quality compared to the 360 version.

I tested this today: all weapons sound quieter in the MCC and no/very little sound effects from bullets impacting environmental objects.

Xbox 360 H3 has bass sound from firing at walls and other objects. BR and AR have most noticeable lowered sound quality.

Please fix sound quality of Halo 3. I have noticed this from day one but just compared the two versions today.
Make it so that the banks system picks up on legitimate internet disconnections.

Also adjust the idle player feature so that it doesn't accuse us of being idle as soon as we join a party.
Suggestion for the insider build. Please update the message of the day with information on the insider test times. I am in the insider build now, and the message of the day is just talking about the match composer play times.

Also if you tell people that we can get the legendary insider nameplate, we will play more insider games! I want my wings!

Edit: What if the MCC insider "title" had its own set of achievements, related to test participation? Perhaps zero gamerscore, so they wouldnt affect total gamerscore count. Then we could track our progress to getting cooler and cooler MCC insider goodies in the retail game? Talk about 'gamification'!
i seem to be having trouble when searching for a player through the roster section. Every time i press "Find Player" it takes me to a new screen in which i believe the Xbox keyboard is then meant to load, but it doesn't. Nothing happens...
Lewis cook wrote:
i seem to be having trouble when searching for a player through the roster section. Every time i press "Find Player" it takes me to a new screen in which i believe the Xbox keyboard is then meant to load, but it doesn't. Nothing happens...
How long did you wait? Usually it does take awhile to load but if you wait long enough it'll come up and it's a bit faster the next time you use it.
Lewis cook wrote:
How long did you wait? Usually it does take awhile to load but if you wait long enough it'll come up and it's a bit faster the next time you use it.
I left it loading for roughly 5 minutes and nothing happened. I tried it multiple times and it still didn't work.

I've come off the game and gone back into it a few hours later and now its loading up straight away. I have noticed in the past that the keyboard does take sometime to load. Could this be some random glitch that is only happening every now and then? and if so, is that to do with TMCC or just Xbox in general?
Spoiler:
Show
Probably TMCC as this wasn't an issue before the first big update.
Game: Halo 3 ODST
Issue: Re-purchase
Description:
Upon booting up the MCC I decided to play ODST and upon trying to enter the campaign I was prompted to purchase it. I already bought it a couple years ago and I don’t want to pay for it again. So I tried uninstalling ODST (yes it’s installed and even says so on the Microsoft store) to no avail. Why do I have to buy a game I already purchased? I’m sure I could find the receipt for it. Maybe it’s an issue on Microsoft’s part but it’s happened ever since the update.
Game: Halo 3 ODST
Issue: Re-purchase
Description:
Upon booting up the MCC I decided to play ODST and upon trying to enter the campaign I was prompted to purchase it. I already bought it a couple years ago and I don’t want to pay for it again. So I tried uninstalling ODST (yes it’s installed and even says so on the Microsoft store) to no avail. Why do I have to buy a game I already purchased? I’m sure I could find the receipt for it. Maybe it’s an issue on Microsoft’s part but it’s happened ever since the update.
Check your purchase history on your Microsoft account. If you're being prompted to buy it again, it makes me think the purchase was possibly made on another account.
Just took like 10 minutes to get in to a match.
can't do coop.... i hate it... it say's can't do offline profiles... when i add guests... what to do guys?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3