Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback - February 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
PLEASE add more tanks to the majority of BTB maps across all games. They are the best bit! It feels empty without them
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
There’s a glitch in the H3 Theater mode where when right before the film ends it will freeze as soon as the last kill occurs, and as a result you can no longer rewind the film or interact at all unless you completely back out to the Theater lobby and restart the film from the beginning. From my experience this has been an issue since MCC was released, and while it’s not a huge priority it definitely should be looked into in the near future.
Encountered an issue where the custom games menu froze after adding in a guest for split screen. The music and background animation was still going, but I couldn't navigate the menus on either controller and had to restart the game.
Turns out i just have an issue with my controller, please ignore this post.
Even though it is impractical and probably shouldn't be added, I guess it would be cool if the first 2 Halo game had an option to lower the fps to the fps of original Xbox to allow for more speedrunning glitches (limited to campaign only). Super bounces and ghost in halo 2 mcc come to mind. I know it's not that important. Just something that would be nice, I suppose.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: can't access terminal on silent cartagropher
  • REPRO STEPS: i don't know if it's reproduceable
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I was playing coop with a friend (he gave the host to me) and we started playing through the campaign of halo CE. i could access terminals in previous levels (halo, truth and rec), but when we came to the terminal in silent cartagropher i couldn't access it. it showed me to press B, but nothing happend. i tried dying and respawning and we tried reverting to the last checkpoint. i also switchd the graphics back and forth a few times. my friend could access the terminal. i have to confess, that i didn't try it out again, but i thought i report it anyway. (happened in march 1st.)
ISSUE - HALO MCC: Spartan Ops

It seems that Spartan Ops does not track progression. Last night I started playing through episode 1. I played through a few chapters, and today when I logged in, it says "Unplayed" on all of them. While not really a major issue, it is still annoying if you want to be able to see you have completed everything, instead of showing "Unplayed" once you launch the game bext time.
anonym0ss wrote:
ISSUE - HALO MCC: Spartan OpsIt seems that Spartan Ops does not track progression. Last night I started playing through episode 1. I played through a few chapters, and today when I logged in, it says "Unplayed" on all of them. While not really a major issue, it is still annoying if you want to be able to see you have completed everything, instead of showing "Unplayed" once you launch the game bext time.
This is a known bug and will be fixed in a future update
My avatar picture won't change from the Rookie to Buck on Halo Waypoint. How often does this refresh and can I get it to refresh manually?
JCCAce35 wrote:
My avatar picture won't change from the Rookie to Buck on Halo Waypoint. How often does this refresh and can I get it to refresh manually?
This is a thread relating to MCC, not Halo Waypoint.

Feel free to make a thread down in the proper support section with any/all relevant information.
Ranked games are so hard to find I honestly wish maps were more versatile same maps keep repeating wish you guys made unlocking armor again or just adding something fresh skins or something social should have a ranking to to keep it going or some type of progression
Is there any hope of seeing Juggernaut in Halo 3 Social matchmaking? Either in FFA Action Sack or something along those lines? I have been going through both H2A and H3 Action Sack FFA, but all it seems to say is that only Sandbox Slayer/Infection is on the Menu. Thanks!
ISSUE: Getting kicked during map loading unless it is a sandbox map variant. Way too many games on sandbox map variants for Halo 3 matchmaking. Please fix this!!
My spartan ops progress isn’t saving. I am successfully obtaining the achievements but after re-entering the game, the progress is gone. Were it should say what difficulty you completed it on (solo or coop) it doesn’t say anything. This is after the menu reset update so it wasn’t caused by the update.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2