Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback - January

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
That's not a bug report but a quality of life feedback:
may I suggest you to allow us to download H:CEA, H2A and H4 terminals with intelligent delivery?
I would like to have a cinema like in Halo Wars when you can play every cutscene and terminal of the games not via Halo Channel, please.
The golden skulls should be unlocked for be used. Doing so will give to the player a reason to find the skulls and push them to actually invest in the game. They will feel a certain satisfaction and accomplishment by finding one by one, each skull hidden arround the missions and awaiting to be discovered.
Hey guys I appreciate all of your hard work, I’m glad new features are being implemented. I’ve commented on this before, but could we please have some version of mod support for consoles? There are so many possibilities with mods and potentially Years more replay value, Another feature I’d like is the ability to customize individual weapon statustics such as accuracy, damage, headshot damage, and fire rate. Like in Halo CE I’d really like to have a more accurate version of the assault rifle, same in halo 3 because it feels underpowered in halo 3. Just really simple stuff like that.
After I got update it deleted all my spartan ops progress it says I have not completed them
It would be most appreciated by myself and other MCC players if the game would offer proper stats made available. There is an overall KD stat available for all games as a whole, but no way to see how many Kills and Deaths in each specific Halo title. It only tells us how many Kills we have in a specific title, but not our Deaths. This is not good for dedicated players who want to see their improvement. Please consider this easy fix please. Thank you for your time.

- Triplex VII
After I got update it deleted all my spartan ops progress it says I have not completed them
This has been a known issue for a few weeks:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/psa-known-issues-for-next-patch/3d3bf59a-4009-4ccf-95da-7a80348517c6/posts
Quote:
Spartan Ops mission completion badges missingThe team has found a bug in our latest update that causes Spartan Ops mission completion badges to not appear if they were earned in a previous version of the game (prior to the current updated build) or after the title is relaunched after they have been earned. The stats are being tracked appropriately and badges are awarded, but it's just that they aren't visibly appearing at this time. We are looking into a fix for this, but wanted to inform players as this bug will be in the planned December Update slated for next week.
MCC Game issue, H2A:
Limit on Forge items that can be saved. Specifically, 50.
I had already long exceeded the 50 file limit, so when I fired up the January update, and started making a map for fun, it wouldn't let me save it. This is immensely disappointing and the primary reason I fire the game up most days.

I can't speak for any other games' forge mode as I don't really prefer any other game in the MCC library for Forge, but I would not want to have to go all the way back to Reach to start saving maps again.
Modern aim feels a lot smoother in CE and H2.
I know Bandana didn't grant infinite ammo in H2 and I'm glad that was changed, but I never noticed that in CE.
Haven't tried PVP with the new aiming so I'll go into that later.

While I'm here;
Is there any chance H3/ ODST, and H4 will get new skulls?
Is there any chance we might be able to use the Fuel rod in CE campaign?
My issue is with Halo Channel. Quite frankly, it just doesn't work much at all and it is required to watch many of the videos in MCC. Could we please have the following videos added to the game so that we can view them in-game from their respective menus:

- Spartan Ops Episodes
- Halo: Nightfall
- Halo: CE Terminals
- Halo 2 Terminals
- Halo 4 Terminals
- Halo 2 Anniversary Making Of
- Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematics

Thank you!
I know that we are going to be getting a custom game browser in 2019 and maybe even an in game progression/exp system according to Dersky. But have we gotten any response on whether Open API and a Spectator/Observer/Caster mode will be implemented into MCC at any point in the future?
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary forge
  • SUGGESTION: Add an option to turn the objects invisible?

• MCC HALO GAME: Halo - Playlist
  • SUGGESTION: Add an option that allow the player to create custom playlist
Hey guys! First and foremost, thanks so much for continuing to improve the game! This is sort of related to a bug, but is generally just a quality of life suggestion. As I’m currently playing through LASO playlists I am always fearful of losing all of my playlist progress when a new patch roles out (thankfully it didn’t happen this time since I’m on The Maw right now!).

Is there any way to incorporate the ability to select specific levels within a playlist? So long as the completions do not get reset; this would allow us to go back to missions we were on when we are forced back to the beginning of a playlist due to a bug.
I have two separate issues to report.

First, please for the love of god fix the plasma pistol sound in Halo CE. If you fire the plasma pistol rapidly in classic mode, it makes the charged up sound. It's not hard to reproduce, just rapidly fire a plasma pistol an any level. This is a particularly annoying bug because I tend to use it a lot, particularly in Silent Cartographer and AOtCR.

Speedrunning stats seem completely hit or miss when it comes to loading in Halo CE (maybe the others too.). If you turn on the competitive timer, and then go to select your mission, sometimes the "Top Friends" section is completely blank, sometimes it's got data in it. Most of the time, it shows nothing. This is a real shame because I have a number of friends who speed run and it's hit or miss when trying to compare (or brag.)
Why did 343 took out team doubles from mcc,i dont know.....
Why did 343 took out team doubles from mcc,i dont know.....
They mentioned it in the latest MCC update.

Quote:
With today's update, Jan. 16, there's only one notable change to the Matchmaking playlists - H3 Hardcore Team Doubles is being removed for now since the tournaments that relied on it are now complete and engagement has slowed.
Link.
love the snow menu art.. the flood menu was ugly!
UI Bug:
Main Menu > Multiplayer > Have Cursor Hovering on Social Games
First image on right is labeled "Competitive games" not "Social Games"
Image demonstrates: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/n0hbody/screenshot/11336497
Feedback!

Hey guys, huge fan of Halo series here. I’ve been playing Halo for over 10 years now and I have no complaints xD

I’m not sure where I should leave this MCC feedback because this IS ‘campaign/storyline related’, however I want to put this out there.

Prior to the Halo 5 release, Halo 4 had many matchmaking options that were always worthwhile which MCC currently does not have available.

If I may make a kind suggestion for the Halo 4 updates for MCC, would you please consider

1. Making ‘Spartan Ops’ open to matchmaking so you can find players to join your Co-op cause.

This was very popular and many people loved it, myself included, however it’s rather difficult to find people when there is no matchmaking option for it.

2. Big team battle Heavies - Those that know will attest to this game variant. BTB infinity with fast continual respawns of heavy vehicles. Score to win was set to 1000.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and thanks for making these great games enjoyable once more.

Best Regards

David W.
Feedback!

Hey guys, huge fan of Halo series here. I’ve been playing Halo for over 10 years now and I have no complaints xD

I’m not sure where I should leave this MCC feedback because this IS ‘campaign/storyline related’, however I want to put this out there.

Prior to the Halo 5 release, Halo 4 had many matchmaking options that were always worthwhile which MCC currently does not have available.

If I may make a kind suggestion for the Halo 4 updates for MCC, would you please consider

1. Making ‘Spartan Ops’ open to matchmaking so you can find players to join your Co-op cause.

This was very popular and many people loved it, myself included, however it’s rather difficult to find people when there is no matchmaking option for it.

2. Big team battle Heavies - Those that know will attest to this game variant. BTB infinity with fast continual respawns of heavy vehicles. Score to win was set to 1000.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and thanks for making these great games enjoyable once more.

Best Regards

David W.
Hi David. BTB Heavies is in the Slayer mixtag in 8v8 Match Composer for H3 and H4 at a low weighting. These will return to the Action Sack mixtag (as they're more lighthearted/laid back modes) which will make them easier to search separately.
Halo 4 - map - pitfall

sound issues - basically you lose all sound.

ive noticed it started as an issue when you go into the sword spawn/that little building. Your gun loses sound when shooting/all gun shots. It’s weird! Sometimes it comes back?

can’t remember if it’s on OG halo 4 or not. This has been an issue since launch though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3