Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback - January

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Halo 4 - map - pitfall

sound issues - basically you lose all sound.

ive noticed it started as an issue when you go into the sword spawn/that little building. Your gun loses sound when shooting/all gun shots. It’s weird! Sometimes it comes back?

can’t remember if it’s on OG halo 4 or not. This has been an issue since launch though.
Not in OG Halo 4 but a known thing.
MCC HALO

ISSUE
The Black window emblem has a issue on the player who has the emblem side where the primary color covers the secondary color but other players see it normally.

Small bug but would love to see it fixed Thanks

Honestly I don’t know if this is some bug but the monopolized achievement does not unlock for me and many other players even though I completed the campaign in 2:59:29
Please fix. (This was very challenging to do😡)
Honestly I don’t know if this is some bug but the monopolized achievement does not unlock for me and many other players even though I completed the campaign in 2:59:29
Please fix. (This was very challenging to do😡)
This is a known issue that they're looking into. Don't worry. :)
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: My service record of halo 4 shows, that i played way over 100 campaign levels in halo 4 while i only finished the campaign once.
  • REPRO STEPS:
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you look at my service record it says i played h4 very often. additionaly it says i finished the campaign solo on legendary (which i did not and i already postet that i got the achievement undeserved in the achievement thread). when i look at my service record on waypoint it says, that it took me in solo 01:40:39 for every campaign level except the one i really finished myself on legendary. (i don't think anyone would be able to do the exact same time on every level on legendary). i also got no score on any of these levels.
looking at my service record ingame it also shows me way to many campaign levels finished on halo 4. i also don't think that the kill count and death count are correct.

ADDITIONAL: the service record on waypoint shows i finished 5 playlists, but i only remember finishing the flood playlist once back when the event happened.

i know it's not really a bug and it doesn't effect the game in any negative way (that i can see), but i wanted to report it anyway just in case
The audio in halo 4 multiplayer sometimes is broken. Sometimes when you fire a weapon like dmr, saw, sniper rifle, etc. Or when you used the thruster pack and the jet pack the audio is no listen
CystSick wrote:
Not sure if this is really an issue but.

Halo 2 / Halo 2 Anniversary:

Halo 2: Get off ghost exiting to left
H2A: Get off ghost exiting to right
Never noticed that, good eye buddy!
Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer should be separated from the original Halo 2 in the custom installation screen. I know that there are a lot of people who only care about the original trilogy who don't like the idea of using up hard drive space on a game they aren't interested in playing.
Bring it to PC. Bring back players. We don't all have a xbox. But we all have computers.
This is a great comprehensive video by Why on missing content and features. I think it might be worth a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0RDpzN4rk
Bring it to PC. Bring back players. We don't all have a xbox. But we all have computers.
343 has already acknowledged the large demand for a PC version of MCC. Not sure is this is really the thread for that.

And many, many Halo people have an Xbox, but not a desktop. Kind of stretch to say "we all have computers." Lol
Theres a huge community of people who want h3 swat ranked. I dont know where else to post this but it's something that would be huge! Please do this
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3