Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC MISC/Other Feedback - July 2019

OP Postums

Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MISC / OTHER FEEDBACK.
  • MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC "OTHER / MISC", please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you!
Your in game skill rank should be shown as the highest ever achieved not the current highest. Every time a playlist is removed we have nothing to show for other than on the site as the site goes by highest skill achieved. Unfortunately the game doesn’t do that. Either stop resetting/removing/retiring playlists or put our highest skill achieved shown on our in game service record. Thanks.
Any chance we'll have the ability to change teams during a match in MCC at some point?
Mr Vacha wrote:
Your in game skill rank should be shown as the highest ever achieved not the current highest. Every time a playlist is removed we have nothing to show for other than on the site as the site goes by highest skill achieved. Unfortunately the game doesn’t do that. Either stop resetting/removing/retiring playlists or put our highest skill achieved shown on our in game service record. Thanks.
In case you haven't read it, this is a quote from the 7/10/19 playlist update posted yesterday:

"H3 Team Slayer is the successor to Team Arena, but it is a new playlist and will come with a new rank. We understand that players only having visibility into their current highest rank rather than their highest lifetime rank is not ideal for cases like this one and hope to explore solutions to this in the future. For now (or a week from now, anyway), we hope you enjoy the new H3 Team Slayer playlist and we look forward to seeing you in matchmaking."

I hope this helps.
Any chance we'll have the ability to change teams during a match in MCC at some point?
Change teams mid match? Thats asking for trouble. Allowing players to boost ranks or sabotage the opposing team with betrayals and suicides? No thank you, fix the current system with AFKs and betrayal banning. Now if you are referring to just custom games then sure. But not in matchmaking.
Change teams mid match? Thats asking for trouble. Allowing players to boost ranks or sabotage the opposing team with betrayals and suicides? No thank you, fix the current system with AFKs and betrayal banning. Now if you are referring to just custom games then sure. But not in matchmaking.
Yes, obviously I'm referring to custom games...

Unless you're playing Infection in Halo 2 Classic, then the game should switch teams for you like it does on H2PC.
Yes, obviously I'm referring to custom games...

Unless you're playing Infection in Halo 2 Classic, then the game should switch teams for you like it does on H2PC.
Sorry but that was not obvious, clarification is key.
One of my biggest pet peeves about halo the mcc is the lack of options when it comes to video settings, I love having 4K and hdr with 60 frames per second, but when playing the mcc one of my biggest gripes period is the non implementation of FOV.
I live and breath halo and the fact that my beloved game Serious is coming to pc is amazing, and one of the biggest improvements I see is that the mcc will include on PC an FOV slider. As an Xbox player it make me kind of upset because if I could change one thing about experiencing all of my favorite halo games it would be the FOV. In games like halo 3 I feel very clasturephobic, I even heard some of my friends get motion sickness from very low FOV. All I wish with this new update that includes halo reach is that it comes with more options because of a release on PC and the hype of so many options on there. I’ve seen a lot of tests with FOV on halo reach on the PC and it barely affects performance at all. Which proves that it probably can be done on Xbox as well.
Please listen 343 I really love halo and all I wish is for there to be an FOV slider
<3
Had an instance of when I would load up the game it would crash 5 seconds after I pressed menu. Happened 3 times. It’s was fixed by restarting my Xbox.
Had an instance of when I would load up the game it would crash 5 seconds after I pressed menu. Happened 3 times. It’s was fixed by restarting my Xbox.
This is a problem many are facing, myself included, still no answer to why it does it other than its another bug
sound cuts in and out during multi player game play on halo 4. not just me i have talked to others and they have said the same thing. It is also sad to me that when you go back and play Halo Combat Evolved it does not play the same as it does on the original xbox. This is a real shame as it is a hall of fame game. Shot registration on halo 1 is very in accurate.
Hi Guys,I am a player from Singapore. It is shown on my Network settings that the ping for Southeast Asia is 15ms, while all other areas are like 100 to 200+. is this the reason why I can't find a match while searching? If so, how can I solve the problem? Can anyone from 343 help? I am playing MCC btw
Re: July MCC development update

While it's good to hear that 343 is looking at the gameplay problems plaguing Halo 1 in MCC, I'm disappointed not to see the most glaring non-gameplay problem on that list - the broken graphics shaders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6nZPrMSu0w

Ask Sean Cooper about them. According to last October's MCC development update, he's aware of a fan project trying to restore them (Halo CE: Refined) in Halo PC. Please don't fob this issue off onto modders. It's paramount that the full, original, award-winning experience is preserved for ALL players on ALL platforms.
Spartan Ops: Episode 3 (Catherine) in Chapter 2 (Galileo):

The enemies shrunk in size to be miniature. Their weapons were still normal size. This made killing them harder because they moved around fast and had small hit boxes. When I killed a shrunken enemy they stretched out in a glitchy way with their textures stretched as well. Please fix this, this only accord for one wave of enemies though, so it wasn’t prominent throughout the whole mission.