Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC MISC/Other Feedback - May 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MISC / OTHER FEEDBACK.
  • MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC "OTHER / MISC", please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you!
Halo Campaign Feedback: It would be awesome if we could get all Skulls we have for Halo 2 also for all other Halo's like Bandana, Boom, Envy, Feather, Scarab, Sputnik and Streaking.
It could just be my own xbox, but if I add a guest to play multiplayer or campaign, there's no way to remove that guest later and keep playing solo without restarting TMCC. Is this a known issue? The game won't release the additional controller even if it has been turned off, even if during actually game-play, the guest leaves the match/campaign. I've had a similar issue if my elite controller dies and I switch to a different controller, there is no way to keep playing without actually restarting the whole game. For some reason TMCC doesn't know how to switch to a new controller.
Would be nice if swat would be in the ranked playlist instead of social, after all it always was...thats all. Thank you
Is there any fix for the party chat? Party chat crashes when you have more than 12 people in the party or if someone suddenly quits during game play. This is frustrating for the host who has to quit the party and start a new party to invite everyone back, while the active post for the old part deletes itself. Would be nice if the party post carried itself to the new party until the host manually delete's it when he is done playing.
For the love of all halo players and fans and long tine players... make snipers a RANKED PLAYLIST! Please. It’s the only mode where anyone is searching, make it ranked as well as in social and satisfy both competitive and non competitive player.
Still waiting for an answer on whether or not we'll get the corrects post game carnage report stats for H2 in MCC. Shots Fired, Shots Hit, & Hit Percentage?
I recently completed all the campaigns on legendary with my friend and I unlocked the legend achievement but never received the Helioskrill Armor. Is it to late to get it or am I doing something wrong .
This isn't much of an issue, but I thought I should post it just in case. While loading into a matchmade game in Halo 3, the gameplay tips will occasionally display a message warning players about the effects of a radar jammer (here's a pic just for clarification). Not sure if it's possible to make this exclusive to the campaign and custom games, but it might make things a little less confusing to newcomers who use the tips for help.
Plasma weapons still do not stun players in CE on MCC.
Please add the ability to adjust the various sounds individually via the audio section of the options menu. Some examples being:

• Music
  • Campaign Dialogue
  • Sound Effects
  • Announcer Voice (“iNfiNiTy sLaYeR, eLiMiNaTe ThE eNeMy TeAm To ScOrE”)
  • Menu sounds (already exists)
  • In-game chat
I often can’t hear the music in the campaign nearly as well as I’d like to. These options would be a godsend. Thanks!
I've noticed this for a while and I would like to report that if you go to customization and to the halo 3 appearance selection and scroll to Mark V armor, the shoulders will be off. I'm not sure if this is a bug but I would like 343 to know. ( picture of the "bug" https://imgur.com/a/1phSvyi ). Your doing great work 343, keep it up! Good luck Spartans :)
I think it would be very cool to implement spartan companies into the MCC. For example: show the player’s spartan company under their nameplate just like how it is on Halo 5.

It could also work with the progression system in Halo Reach. A spartan company could grind commendations to unlock a specific armor piece/armor effect for the entire spartan company.

Please consider this!
The bug that says I'm disconnected in multiplayer and bans me with perfect internet actually pops on during campaign and the main menus of the game except it'll crash the MMC and I'll need to reopen it. I guess that counts as misc.
I would like to tell 343 that we need more customization like we can swap armor in halo 3 with all the different helmets, shoulder pads, and chests as well in halo 4 with the swapping of armor pieces including the visors, forearms, and kneepads... As well adding the Mark V ODST Prefect, and Ricochet armor sets. As well the other missing and exclusive weapon skins that arent in the game please read this 343 you guys rock!
I would like to tell 343 that we need more customization like we can swap armor in halo 3 with all the different helmets, shoulder pads, and chests as well in halo 4 with the swapping of armor pieces including the visors, forearms, and kneepads...
343 responded to this question during their AMA a few months ago.
Quote:
Q. Will Halo 3 armor be fixed too? I really want to mix and match sets instead of having presets like MCC currently has.
Quote:
A. Priority one is getting MCC from Xbox One to PC in the right way, as a great PC experience. The current development roadmap for launch doesn't include re-doing how Halo 3 customziation works within MCC but we know this is something fans have been asking for and we will continue to evaluate options for the future. We would like to deliver multi-part armor customization. Halo: Reach will be the first title to support this and we will investigate what is possible for other titles that included armor pieces.
It would be cool if you could change the vehicles aim speed instead of it being tied to "normal aiming", because when I have low aim speed I can barely make turns and increasing it will affect my "normal aim".
The game is litterally unplayable in EU. I´m from sweden, and while the Western Europe server works like a charm, we always play on East US. Even if we are three europeans and one american in a lobby they still pulls the server. It is an extreme advantage and makes it almost impossible to rank up high in the harder playlists for us.
We have to outplay them extremly to even stand a chance.

Feels like the US people are always favored while the EU (and rest of the world) is left out. Why dosent the server choose whats best for the majority of people in the lobby?
Does not make sense to me, feels like 343 only wants americans to play the game.
There is glitch/oversight in halo 4 forge where you can place trait zones however there is no way to edit those trait zones, in the original halo 4 you could edit them by pressing the pause button and clicking trait zones however halo mcc has a different pause menu therefore it is literally impossible to edit them, please fix this, it’s been like this since release which was 5 years ago and it’s still not fixed
On the MCC friends list it would be REALLY nice if you added what game people are playing...ie Hardcore, Social Hardcore, Social Teams, 2v2, etc.

H3 - Team Slayer Social- Blackout
H3 - Hardcore TS - Narriws
H3 - BTB Flag - Vallhalla
H3 - Team Slayer Ranked - The Pit Stop

When you have tons of friends playing and you can't tell which game they're playing you have to kinda' guess and probably miss out on good teammates quite often.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2