Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback - November

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I'm currently searching halo 4 btb and matchmaking is taking a long time. Usually when I search for a game I'm doing something else on my laptop. Can we please get an idle warning, letting us know when the system recognises us as idle. Whether it be an on-screen box requiring a button input and/or a warning sound that plays. The one game I have found in 20 minutes didn't even start the game after finding 16 players. Thanks.
Halo 3 default thumb stick drifts and no it's not my controller no othe game does it but h3
Have you tried increasing your dead zone percentage? I noticed on my controller, H3 requires the highest dead zone setting out of all the games before I can make it stop drifting on its own so it might be related to how the zone area is setup on the stick.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
¿Por qué no hay clasificación de Halo 4?
Have not had any problems yet. But I love the match composer.
the "flooded" playlist includes ihe level gravemind from halo 2 wich acctualy dosent have any flood (you fight) in it ( ironic ). I recomend switching it out for for the oracle or sacred icon
Are there any plans to add ODST Firefight?
Postums idk why you can't take my request I join temporary community because I just want the option and the community what I want and same of their rights I may not expert of this situation ,but I had the experience of knowing the games and technology that I suggest the game designer and creator for better quality system, graphics, main program and much more if you just take my good advice it won't be a "waste of a quality time" and even the future will include in 2019 will arrive.

Ps: I am not good message but I just let mostly the community know that we all deserve a better needs and our community fans has been waiting since this summer or beginning fall.

Pss: the flood playlist I have completely so, I hope you reconsider the recently reward from 2014 before and dlc included if you got an idea then let me hear it out if you time so, thanks or no. I been checking news on mcc updates and more then have a busy day!
Postums idk why you can't take my request I join temporary community because I just want the option and the community what I want and same of their rights I may not expert of this situation ,but I had the experience of knowing the games and technology that I suggest the game designer and creator for better quality system, graphics, main program and much more if you just take my good advice it won't be a "waste of a quality time" and even the future will include in 2019 will arrive.

Ps: I am not good message but I just let mostly the community know that we all deserve a better needs and our community fans has been waiting since this summer or beginning fall.

Pss: the flood playlist I have completely so, I hope you reconsider the recently reward from 2014 before and dlc included if you got an idea then let me hear it out if you time so, thanks or no. I been checking news on mcc updates and more then have a busy day!
I literally don't understand what you have said in the past or what you are saying right now. If you are using google translate to message me - I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Career multiplayer stats still do not update while in game. You must close out the entire game and load it back up to see your updated stats. IS there a fix coming for this?
Minor thing, but the menus are extremely laggy and sometimes freeze entirely whenever you're not the host of lobby.
Sometimes it takes a long time for me to load into the main menu(from the spinning circle), and the seemingly only way to speed it up is bringing up the xbox guide.
I have this really weird profile sync issue and I can’t figure out what’s causing it. Whenever I select my MCC avatar to be the Rookie, it shows up as Buck on my Waypoint profile here (it doesn’t work vice versa, Buck is still Buck too). Every other avatar I’ve selected works just fine, but I’ve always used Rookie and now it won’t show up properly on here.
Game : The Whole MCC
Issue : The game does not work in dubai, i cannot find a game (my ping is 130 to the north EU server). It keeps going on connecting session and then never connects me (failed to connect)
BUT even when i do connect i lag out either during the loading screen or right after it loads :(((
Im so sad, i REALLY want to play this new update
More info:
Halo 5 works perfectly fine (including literally every other triple a game)
The game broke once u added servers onto mcc (the new update)
My internet speed is 70 down 20 up
Old mcc with hosts worked well too
Please fix for me
The November update is golden (mainly the matchmaking composer), and we are finally back on track with some great playlists. For a while there, I was wondering who was making the playlist choices and what they were thinking. A couple of things I would like to request, in an effort to make this game perfect:
  • If you're able to find a way to add the matchmaking composer to custom games, that would be a fantastic offering. When I get groups of guys together to play Halo, there's always a ton of options that need to be changed for every single custom game that is set up. That, and of course no one can ever decide on a map. If the composer were available run custom games, it would immensely extend the life of this title as a core "LAN" game.
  • Now that the backbone of this game is finally fixed and the player base is starting to recover, I think you need to fix the matchmaking "Career Stats" page that is in-game. When browsing someone's stats, only four are shown: Total Games Won, Total Kills, Total Deaths, and Total Assists. Knowing the "Total Games Won" stat without knowing the Total amount of games played is meaningless - it has no value. You need to add the Total Games Played stat, and then put the Win Percentage as well. I also feel that this page should show the K/D ratio (for example, 1.452). This should also include weapon stats - how many kills with each weapon, amount of double kills, triple kills, etc, and the date that the player has been playing MCC since. Stats are important in competitive games like Halo, and should not be watered down. I feel like right now there's no centralized area to view all of the stats for this game - it's all scattered - some on Waypoint, some in the game, some don't exist, etc.
  • Also relating to stats - on the Game History of the Service Record on Halo Waypoint, why can we only see the previous ten games that were played? In the Bungie game history, you can see ALL Halo games played back until launch day of Halo 2. We should be able to view games, players scores, etc. It doesn't need to be as detailed as Halo 2 with the heat maps and such, but we should at least get a better implementation of the Game History feature.
  • Lastly, why can we not have Proximity Chat for opposing players? It seems as though only a handful of people know about the "Control Voice Chat - All Players" feature that you've added - and since "My Team" is the default, rarely do you ever get to exchange words with the opposing team. Halo 2, 3, Reach were very social, competitive games; embrace that. Proximity Chat should be restored to emulate the original experience.
I noticed that Halo 5 is very specific about showing all stats of all sorts. However, there are not as many for MCC. For example, you can look at your overall KD but not your KD for a specific Halo game. It shows your kills but not your deaths. I would appreciate the ability to have more in depth stats included for MCC relating to multiplayer for individual games please.

Thank you for your time, and the wonderful job everyone at 343 is doing to make Halo amazing!

-Triplex
I have a feedback response/question. Whenever I take a screen shot or save a video, why does the pause menu have pop up? Not sure if this has been asked before but it is very annoying that I have to back out of the xbox side bar menu and then back out of the halo "pause screen" in multiplayer. WTF 343, in other games "destiny 2" I can capture a video, back out of the side bar and get right back into the action. With MCC I have been getting some lag where I back out of the side bar and then back out of the in game pause screen but the pause screen lags and stays on screen. When this happens I cannot move until the menu goes away. Please make it so whenever you press the controller "home" button it doesn't bring up the pause menu in multiplayer.
I have a really annoying issue preventing me from actually playing any game in the MCC. When i try to load up multiplayer and pick a playlist i get a "contacting server to get latest matchmaking data please wait" notice pop onto my screen and it doesn't go away and i cant play any multiplayer, is there anyway i can resolve this?
Mcauley67 wrote:
I have a really annoying issue preventing me from actually playing any game in the MCC. When i try to load up multiplayer and pick a playlist i get a "contacting server to get latest matchmaking data please wait" notice pop onto my screen and it doesn't go away and i cant play any multiplayer, is there anyway i can resolve this?
It would be good if there was a percentage bar saying how much It's downloaded. Usually when it happens to me I leave it up for a minute or two click off it and try again and it usually works.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3