Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback - October

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MISC / OTHER FEEDBACK.
  • MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK can be provided HERE
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC "OTHER / MISC", please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you!
  • MCC: Menu
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: If you have a player with the Fireteam Raven Namplate set as a rival, or view a player's details with that player set as a rival, the nameplate will be inflated and out of place
  • REPRO SETPS: View Unyshek's player details, he has GrimBrother One set as a rival and Grim is sporting the Fireteam Raven nameplate
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I have a link to a screenshot here (https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/deranged-rex/screenshot/10535762)
My issues are with Halo CE mostly in the master chief collection. Mostly delay in actions in play and little to ABSOLUTE NO REGISTRATION. It becomes frustrating to play and it is my most favorite of all Halos. Second, Halo 3 multiplayer has GREATLY improved. However, registration continues to be a problem.
I haven't got my demanded has change but, always remain the same problem like always and also where is it my gift card I already did before the 30 ends and now what do I get nothin@
Geinzu wrote:
My issues are with Halo CE mostly in the master chief collection. Mostly delay in actions in play and little to ABSOLUTE NO REGISTRATION. It becomes frustrating to play and it is my most favorite of all Halos. Second, Halo 3 multiplayer has GREATLY improved. However, registration continues to be a problem.
I agree, please continue to look into CE shot registration/network code! I am glad that it received some attention in the previous patch, but it still badly needs adjustments.
I really just want to see the requirements for unlocking nameplates, avatars and certain emblems after I've already unlocked them instead of it changing to "you can change your avatar here". How am I going to show my dedication if I don't know which ones were the hardest to unlock. Love Brocko
Greetings everyone, I am speaking on behalf of the community!

This issue may seem unimportant, but I can assure you for fussy gamers this is very important. When playing a particular Halo on MCC, it will appear as: 'Playing Halo: The Master Chief Collection'. We want it to show the exact halo we are playing and maybe even the game modes. I urge that you hear us and this would be a neat little feature to add to our game. You should add the feature to our game as it is a standard for all other games and small impressions like this on games are very important.

Thank you,
Simon
I want to suggest adding a Halo: Combat Evolved sound effects classic and remastered switch to the Audio settings in the MCC. Sounds from occurring crashes, weapon shots/melees/reloads/swaps/thuds, explosions, fallen rubble, broken glass, vehicles, walking, splashes, Pillar of Autumn Engineering room alarm, doors unlocking, and the environment's ambient sounds. It wouldn't feel exactly the same without those original sounds imported from 2001 that I remember!😭😄👍
My issue is with Halo Channel. Quite frankly, it just doesn't work much at all and it is required to watch many of the videos in MCC. Could we please have the following videos added to the game so that we can view them in-game from their respective menus:

- Spartan Ops Episodes
- Halo: Nightfall
- Halo: CE Terminals
- Halo 2 Terminals
- Halo 4 Terminals
- Halo 2 Anniversary Making Of
- Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematics

Thank you!
I found a pretty small glitch with the title screen that replaces the Menu button icon with a black or grey square. I came across it while switching between accounts and testing differences between 360 and One controllers.

• MCC HALO GAME: MCC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Menu button icon on title screen is shown as a black or grey square
  • REPRO STEPS:
  • 1) Go to custom games and start any game
  • 2) End the game
  • 3) Sign in an account (on another controller) that does not own MCC and add them into the lobby
  • 4) Sign out with the account that owns MCC
  • 5) Wait until Xbox boots you to the home screen
  • 6) Sign the owner account back in
  • 7) Resume MCC
  • 8) Menu button icon is a black or grey square
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: https://i.imgur.com/r9hID3L.jpg
My issue is with the crouching on Halo 3. I have hold to crouch on and a new controller. When I am moving around I cannot crouch. I have to completely stop to be able to crouch. This was not a problem in Halo 3 or any halo before and I'm not interested in playing again unless it's fixed. I've seen some other players having the same issue.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
this is still broken and no one else hasn't listen to me because I have a reason why it's still missing a link and much other item that are missing really! I need your attention community but, I can't do it alone without support and need if you guys can hear me out!
this is still broken and no one else hasn't listen to me because I have a reason why it's still missing a link and much other item that are missing really! I need your attention community but, I can't do it alone without support and need if you guys can hear me out!
Both your posts do not make any sense. I believe nobody has responded because they can not understand what you are trying to say. I'm not trying to make fun of you. I'm trying to draw your attention to your posts grammar and lack of content.
Halo CE bullet registration still seems to be off or spotty. I have games where I can 3 shot easy and other games that I can't get a single kill. Could it be a latency issue for me?
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
I haven't got my demanded has change but, always remain the same problem like always
You haven't explained what is broken so nobody can really help you right now, unless you're talking resetting stats / progress in which case the answer is the same as all the previous times you have asked - this isn't possible and isn't something that is being worked on. If you want to start over then you need to make a new account
and also where is it my gift card I already did before the 30 ends and now what do I get nothin@
Game Pass Quests are handled by Xbox, not 343. As per the rules of those quests it can take up to 4 weeks to receive prizes.
Master Chief Collection profile does not match the one shown on the Halo Way Point profile for MCC and is replaced by default Halo 4 Master Chief.
  • MCC HALO GAME: MCC Roster
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When you change your avatar to the ODST Engineer, its not transparent like the others and you can see the border of the image for that one.
  • REPRO STEPS: Change your avatar to the ODST Engineer and view it by going to your roster and going to the gamertag with the avatar and viewing it on your screen.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Screenshot: https://ibb.co/iXSBip
My issue is with Halo Channel. Quite frankly, it just doesn't work much at all and it is required to watch many of the videos in MCC. Could we please have the following videos added to the game so that we can view them in-game from their respective menus:

- Spartan Ops Episodes
- Halo: Nightfall
- Halo: CE Terminals
- Halo 2 Terminals
- Halo 4 Terminals
- Halo 2 Anniversary Making Of
- Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematics

Thank you!
I absolutely agree. The Halo Channel is crap frankly.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4