Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback - October

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I would like to see a field of view (FOV) slider added to the Master Chief collection I think it would make the game a lot more enjoyable. And it would make it a lot easier for PC players to adjust two playing on a console. And would also help people that deal with motion sickness.
Nearly every game, in my opinion, need an FOV slider. Be that as it may shooters are my biggest examples of this. I fully support this idea.
I'm having a very annoying issue. Every time we play coop on MCC the second account to join in the menu will have their profile aesthetics completely reset, along with their amour customisation and settings! This happens every time we newly open the game. What also occurs is when opening the game in coop, the game says, 'finding latest data' and keeps reading error after every retry. Restarting the Xbox is the only way to resolve the error and this is extremely annoying. THEN after fixing all of this the first match we play together as coop; after these errors, freezes and sends us back to the lobby. PLEASE fix this!
I'm having this same issue wondering if there is a fix?
What if there was a toggle switch to change the way the Battle Rifle shoots in Halo 2, like making it shoot normal 3 burst rounds or single shots like a DMR, or the way the Battle Rifle shot in the Halo 2 gameplay trailer from E3 2003? (Just a thought).
How come in the Halo 2 campaign while playing in the remastered mode and the classic multiplayer, the hand/arm and weapon doesn't move when you look vertically or horizontally. It doesn't pull back when looking up or push forward when you look down to the ground? I think it's another bug.
So, I got MCC back in 1st September when it got to Game Pass (then bought it) and while playing I encountered some glitches of course. Some of these influenced my gameplay while others distracted me. I got quite a good number of 'em and I hope 343 can view and fix these issues in the future. Thanks.
Game did not register me firing both rockets, which resulted in an unfair death. (Halo 4) | I experienced this issue again later. While playing Fiesta in Haven, the game wasn't registering me firing all 5 shots of the Fuel Rod Cannon, which resulted in yet another unfair death.
An enemy spawned basically 1 meter on my left while I was distracted killing his teammate. (Halo 4) | This one in particular angered me a lot on the moment. This unfair death ruined my perfection.
This Knight witnessed the Grim Reaper in person, so he vanished from existence (SO S1E4)
The blood goes crazy when in this particular spot (H2A; Delta Halo)
Sesa sometimes may forget what he was doing and gets stuck (H2; The Oracle)
This brave Elite died a mysterious death (H2; The Oracle)
I thought the draw distance in Halo 3 was increased + Drones lose their sense of reality (H3; Crow's Nest)
This music is killing my ears (H3; Sierra 117)
This Combat Form got lost in time and froze in place (HCE; The Maw)
This loading point will always despawn any thrown grenades (H2; Outskirts)
This wall doesn't load (H2A; Great Journey)
These stairs either won't load the texture or have a lightning bug (H3; Crow's Nest)
A distracting graphical bug (SO S2E2) | Another | And another | Yet another one
MCC HALO GAME: Menu
FEEDBACK: Thank you so much for your hard work 343. I just had a suggestion for the menu. When I have content uninstalled, can you make this hidden from the menu. For example, if I uninstall ODST and 3 campaigns, when I go to campaigns it would only list 1,2, and 4. Same for multiplayer. That way I would have a more accurate idea of what is available to me instead of clicking something only for it to tell me the content was not installed. This isn't crucial at all but it would be nice to have uninstalled content hidden from the menu. It would look cleaner and avoid the pop up "Content missing."
A small gripe I have is respawn settings, You can make them go to instant in h2a, but not in the other games, is it possible to make settings for the other games to have an option to make the respawn instant? It would be great to have for ffa snipe games for when that custom browser eventually rolls around.
Legendary medals earned in H3 (that should count for the Domination achievement) arent being added to my Career medal totals or counting towards the achievement. Ive been stuck at 17% for months now because i only play H3. Edit: Same with the Catch This achievement, and stick medals in H3.
I don't know if this is an intended part of the theater or if it is a bug, but I seem to be unable to switch to first person view for anyone but myself when re-watching a clip in theater. I've tried it in Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 3's theater mode. The matches I was re-watching were all on LAN so idk if that has anything to do with it, as I have not tried it on Xbox Live matches.
Dankheili wrote:
I don't know if this is an intended part of the theater or if it is a bug, but I seem to be unable to switch to first person view for anyone but myself when re-watching a clip in theater. I've tried it in Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 3's theater mode. The matches I was re-watching were all on LAN so idk if that has anything to do with it, as I have not tried it on Xbox Live matches.
It's not a bug. You were never able to see other people's 1st person perspectives.
My issue is with Halo Channel. Quite frankly, it just doesn't work much at all and it is required to watch many of the videos in MCC. Could we please have the following videos added to the game so that we can view them in-game from their respective menus:

- Spartan Ops Episodes
- Halo: Nightfall
- Halo: CE Terminals
- Halo 2 Terminals
- Halo 4 Terminals
- Halo 2 Anniversary Making Of
- Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematics

Thank you!
Big quote bro! 100% agree
I think intelligent delivery could be very helpful, giving everyone the chance to download everything or not.
And I would really appreciate a Cinema like in Halo Wars where to play every cutscene of the games including Halo: CE, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST and Halo 4 and every terminal.
I think intelligent delivery could be very helpful, giving everyone the chance to download everything or not.
I don't think it's worth it because when I uninstalled Halo 3 because I was sick of playing it and wanted H2A, the game told me that I required all the games in that playlist to enter in said playlist (Infection in this case). Might as well have the whole game installed.
I'm wondering if the blast radius/shockwave from all explosions in Halo 4 could have a slight increased reach from grenades, for example (with the exception of pulse grenades). I don't know about other players and what they experience, but I can't seem to inflict much damage to anybody whether it's in campaign or multiplayer. I just think that the reach needs to be expanded a little for Halo 4.
I would like to see a field of view (FOV) slider added to the Master Chief collection I think it would make the game a lot more enjoyable. And it would make it a lot easier for PC players to adjust two playing on a console. And would also help people that deal with motion sickness.
Agreed my boy
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I've also been wanting this, this would be a very beneficial addition to the game.
An FOV slider, if only an extra 10 or 20 degrees, would be a huge boon, especially for Halo 3.
An FOV slider would be awesome. It's definitely been discussed by community members in the past, so it might very well be on their radar. I'm all for it!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4