Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback - October

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I would like to see a field of view (FOV) slider added to the Master Chief collection I think it would make the game a lot more enjoyable. And it would make it a lot easier for PC players to adjust two playing on a console. And would also help people that deal with motion sickness.
This would be nice to see in the campaign or non competitive playlists like action sack.
I just joined the Halo MCC: Insider and it's great so for.
So im having an issue with receiving the heloskrill armor set in halo 5. I recently just finished up all the campaigns on legendary and I even got the achievement for finishing them but the armor has yet to show up in my inventory on halo 5?
I figured this was the best place to post this, but I wasn't sure.

Please have a multiplayer K/D stat for each game in the Career menu. We can see our kills, but not our deaths or overall K/D. Here on Waypoint we can view our overall K/D but still not for each individual game. Seems like a simple thing to add and don't understand why it wasn't included in the first place.
Is it at all possible if we brought back the Xbox Live white guest 👤👤 icon for guests on the Halo 2 classic multiplayer scoreboard and HUD for a little more nostalgia instead of the (1)(2)(3) thing?

Example: 👤👤1 gamertag
👤👤2 gamertag
👤👤3 gamertag
Bring MCC 2 3 and 4 SWAT back please! I've been playing SWAT for over a decade and it's 99% of what my friends and I play. Also Halo 3 look sensitivity is higher than all others which is downright annoying.
When you view the maps on the Action sack playlist, it doesn't tell you which game mode is on each map. It's the standard Slayer or CTF.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4