Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 9
they should have it for free!!😠😠😠😠
Please fix when you unlock the name plates, emblems and avatars as they don't and have never ever shown you what you have unlocked when you unlock them after the requirements have been met. I find this is annoying as I would like to know and don't have a photographic memory for every single unlock in the game. Most of these come from achievents or gameplay based unlocks in the game and no one has ever known what they have unlocked. Your basically guessing.
Shot Registration is still so horrible.
Too many quitter and derankers.
Aiming feels strange now.
Nades and pistol are STILL in team snipers.
You spawn too fast in King of the Hill.
Rank system is absolute TRASH.
i won a few games in a row didnt rank up, i lost one i rank down????
What is that??
The voice chat system is broken in Halo 2 classic. No white waypoint indicator on the HUD for game/party chat alike, nor does it display the name of the person(s) communicating at the bottom right corner where the score is.
A great addition to the Audio settings would be a switch for the Halo: Combat Evolved sound effects! Players can already change the game's music and graphics, but there never was a control to the audio where it can be switched between the classic or remastered sounds.
Hi. I noticed last night that you can't save theater films in your file share. There's only temporarily storage. I'd love to be able to save those
GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary Forge
ISSUES: Major bugs listed below

None of the existing major Halo 2 Forge bugs were fixed in the 2018-09-01 update:
  1. MAJOR: Respawn points don't work correctly. See https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/halo-2-forge-always-respawns-at-same-respawn-point/342d2595-1b10-452a-b9c4-b04c1c5336f2/posts
  2. MAJOR: "Save As" for map doesn't work offline. See https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/bug-forge-save-as-doesn-t-work-in-offline-mode/c5f17c75-619c-442f-a186-653f00a5ba5a/posts
  3. Generated lighting doesn't work for trees. They are not lit correctly and they cast no shadow.
These are all very easily reproducible.
Hello. Under the link https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-update there is information that Russian postscoring and subtitles are added to the last update. We, the Russian community, did not wait for the localization of the first three games of the series. Help us, localize at least subtitles.
Vibration stays enabled although I disable it
Halo 4 DLC armor (ODST, Mk V, prefect) please add them and the weapon skins for all guns such as DLC skins and McFarlane weapon skins
Had a bug where my forge maps disappeared.
Booted the game as normal. No pop-up of syncing data. Long load time to the main menu. (with the loading icon). Checked my player details. No local files and no forge maps when setting up a forge game.
Restart fixed it.
The reason why I'm posting this is because of the potential to overwrite my game data or having any files I create during this bug not work.
Broke my arm today so sorry if it's straight to the point.
Spartan ops freezes on legendary difficulty on chapter 9-1. Just as your obtain control over the turrets it freezes and launches you to th
e home screen loosing all mission progress.
Reduce weight of foundry on H3 arena please. 4 out of 5 games is a little insane
Had a bug where my forge maps disappeared.
Booted the game as normal. No pop-up of syncing data. Long load time to the main menu. (with the loading icon). Checked my player details. No local files and no forge maps when setting up a forge game.
Restart fixed it.
The reason why I'm posting this is because of the potential to overwrite my game data or having any files I create during this bug not work.
Broke my arm today so sorry if it's straight to the point.
I've seen that happen multiple times. I really panicked the first time it happened because I had spent many hours working on maps, and they were all gone. I had to restart the game too. But it doesn't inspire confidence, especially since there's no way to back up maps to a USB stick like you could on the Xbox 360.

It's very bad that something as basic as saving and loading maps doesn't even work reliably.
MCC Insider unable to be downloaded
Hi, I am a member of the MCC insider program, but when I press 'Show in store' for the insider build, the install button is greyed out and I am unable to download the build
Especune wrote:
MCC Insider unable to be downloaded
Hi, I am a member of the MCC insider program, but when I press 'Show in store' for the insider build, the install button is greyed out and I am unable to download the build
There are currently no further Insider builds since the retail patch was released, retail is now the most up to date version. Keep an eye on the blog posts and pinned threads for details on if / when new Insider builds are released to the public
Just got this, and I can't permanently save clips? I mean seriously?

You've got the clips right there in temp storage because I can see and play them just fine, but you decided to take out the ability to permanently save them which was introduced in Halo 3 over 10 years ago? And by all accounts you haven't fixed this in 4 years of the MCC collection?
The achievement Rock and Coil Hit Back is literally unobtainable at this point.I know the point of Achievements are for them to be a challenge but this Achievement is just borderline unobtainable at this point. You have to get 100 environmental kills in Halo 2 anniversary matchmaking, so many things about this achievement makes it almost impossible to get
-First off this can only be done in Halo 2 anniversary multiplayer
-Secondly it has to be in matchmaking
-Third an Environmen kill is when you kill someone with either a fusion core or stalagmite. So basically the only map this can really be done on is lockdown since it has the stalagmites and a good amount of fusion core the only other maps in Anniversary that even have fusion cores are Remnant and Stonetown. Then to top that all off most people have played enough now that they are smart enough to either look for and shot down the stalagmites or avoid them you almost never get people with those so your best chance is getting lucky with a fusion core. All that combined and the fact that you have to hope you get one of those maps makes this achievement basically impossible especially considering the requirement of 100.343 recently went in and made a lot of the achievements for multiplayer a lot more obtainable lowering requirements but for whatever reason did not touch this one.I ask that they make it so this can either be obtained in custom games or reduce the requirement substantially. If you have to do these in matchmaking the requirement should be 10, 15 or 20 environmental kills, 25 at most.As someone who is going through and trying to 100% the collection its little things like this achievement that are just so incredibly ridiculous to me id be spending more time on this than a laso achievement and i don't want to be one of those A holes who leaves games until i get a map that i can get this on so please 343 do somthing about this.
GAME: All/UI issue

ISSUE: My Xbox 1 X starts making a high pitched noise that stays persistently audible when viewing the career achievements in the menu. I am currently playing on a 720p TV (getting 4K next week) and with none of the 1X settings changed from default. I doubt this detail matters, but I also have all achievements unlocked.

RETRO STEPS: There do not appear to be any requistes to this issue. While in the main menu press start and view career. Select achievements and as long as you are viewing achievements for any title, a high pitched noise starts emitting from the Xbox.
The achievement Rock and Coil Hit Back is literally unobtainable at this point.I know the point of Achievements are for them to be a challenge but this Achievement is just borderline unobtainable at this point. You have to get 100 environmental kills in Halo 2 anniversary matchmaking, so many things about this achievement makes it almost impossible to get
-First off this can only be done in Halo 2 anniversary multiplayer
Actually, all the halo 2 and halo 3 multiplayer achievements can be boosted in custom games. If you have a friend to play with or a second controller this can be done pretty easily. Those two games are the only ones I know of that can be boosted, perhaps the others as well.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 9