1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
GAME: HALO MCC

ISSUE: Basically every time I record a clip it takes a second for it to recognize that I pushed the "X" button to record. Then when I want to return to the game I have to mash "B" to get back fast enough so that I don't die in multiplayer. And although the guide closes quickly, the game menu does not. It takes a full 2 seconds for it to close despite repeated button mashing.

REPRO: Press the Home Button, press "X" then "B" to get back to the game and the menu does not respond to your commands.

ISSUE: Also another issue I have noticed is that when I go on the MCC page on xbox.com and go to achievements to see my achievements, it does not display the locked achievements. Only the unlocked. Not sure if this falls under your control, but it would be great if it could be fixed so I can see which achievements I have via "Ctrl + F".

REPRO: Go to the Halo MCC page on xbox.com and go to achievements. Then filter out to locked, and it does not show any achievements.

The game works pretty well in multiplayer now, sometimes lag but probably just my internet.
Thanks!
A small but very annoying issue for me sice the original launch. When going through the Nameplates, PLEASE alow us to see how we unlocked them. I like that it shows you how to get them before they're unlocked, but it would make choosing a Nameplate more impactful if i actually knew how i unlocked it. This would also cause more envy towards players who have unlocked the very challenging nameplates.

This would be a greatly appreciated change and a much better replacement for the 'Change your nameplate as it appears to other players' message you get for hovering over a already unlocked nameplate

EDIT: This applies to Emblems and Avatars as well
    • MCC HALO GAME: spartan ops 9-1
    • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: consistent crashing soon after the turret defense segment of the mission 9-1 starts on legendary XBL coop. This is the point where two freshly spawned forerunner beam turrets with blue lasers begin shooting the enemy, and its your job to reactivate them if destroyed. I have gotten as far as 30 sec past the start of this sequence before the game crashes entirely and makes a 'BRRRRRRRRRR' sound before the MCC quits on its own 0-15 seconds later.
    • REPRO STEPS: Originally, I was the host of an XBL coop session with one other player. I crashed but my friend simply lost connection to the host. Once the connection was reestablished he was able to play again. He ended up crashing the same way while waiting for me to rejoin about 20 sec later. The next time, he tried hosting and when we got to the same spot, he crashed and i waited to gain host status. I crashed about 20 sec later. I then skipped to 9-2 and made a post on the halo subreddit asking if anyone else has encountered the same issue. At least one redditor so far has said he crashed in the same exact spot with a coop partner over XBL at this time. I have now just tried completing the level on solo. I put it on easy to quickly get through the enemies, but i successfully completed the mission. Now it seems its either an issue with coop XBL, Legendary, or both.
    • ADDITIONAL INFO: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/9eah7s/mcc_spartan_ops_s9_e1_keeps_crashing_two_separate/
Original end credits at the end of each game should be there. the fact that the original creators aren't credited in the game it self(not on a separate web site) is appalling.

Many are very offended by this, also the fact that Marty O'Donnell's Easter egg in ODST is replaced by someone else. your company conveys little respect to the original creators. 343 you didn't light the torch you carry
- Original loading screens in campaign. these animated loading screens are far more interesting and creative than the bland lack luster loading bar in the MCC
There has to be a ranked team slayer for each. I cant tell you how many times I'll be on a team in an objective game and everyone plays the game as if it were slayer. It ruins it for those trying to play the game the right way
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Would it be possible to add the Halo 4 DLC armor to the game? I really miss using the Mark V armor.
QQ, is it the intended function of MCC, or is this a xbox one limitation, to only allow 1 account per xbox in an offline lobby?
Referencing this thread: https://old.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/9eun59/my_mcc_issues_are_a_bit_unconventional/

I've been able to duplicate as well, if you have your xbox completely offline, you cannot join the lobby as a "guest" account while offline.
I've duplicated the issue in forge and custom games, but OP reports the same for the campaign as well.

It will work if you sign into the lobby with guests, and then go offline, no issues there. But if you are originally offline, Halo MCC will not let you join as a guest.

I just now realized today that you cannot make local accounts on an xbox account, so you can't simply logon with a bogus / random account.

I believe this may be a defect / oversight with MCC, going to test another game offline and see how it responds.
QQ, is it the intended function of MCC, or is this a xbox one limitation, to only allow 1 account per xbox in an offline lobby?
Referencing this thread: https://old.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/9eun59/my_mcc_issues_are_a_bit_unconventional/...etc
Looks like this is an Xbox Limitation, not a MCC issue, I believe a possible solution is that you will need to create some dummy email addresses, create some none xbox live gold accounts, sign into them on your xbox, and from that point, you should be able to sign in with them offline...
I think that should work? Haven't tested.

I was able to replicate a similar issue in CoD4 RM and I couldn't sign in with guest accounts while offline.
Hi 343,
  • MCC HALO GAME: All multiplayer playlists and co-op campaigns
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Post 2018 update, multiplayer matchmaking still fails to work across all MCC playlists *and* significant game-breaking lag still exists for co-op campaigns for customers in Australia. My friends and I in AU are disillusioned for being neglected for so long.
  • REPRO STEPS: The issue is repeatable because online multiplayer matchmaking hasn't worked in Australia since MCC first launched.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm based in Sydney - close to the regional Microsoft datacentre. My bandwidth is 14mb download and 1mb upload to Xbox Live with no issues in other Xbox games.
Paying customers outside US regions are *not* 2nd class online citizens. Please offer a meaningful reply - and timeline - on how soon this can be addressed.
TK50391 wrote:
    • MCC HALO GAME: spartan ops 9-1
    • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: consistent crashing soon after the turret defense segment of the mission 9-1 starts on legendary XBL coop. This is the point where two freshly spawned forerunner beam turrets with blue lasers begin shooting the enemy, and its your job to reactivate them if destroyed. I have gotten as far as 30 sec past the start of this sequence before the game crashes entirely and makes a 'BRRRRRRRRRR' sound before the MCC quits on its own 0-15 seconds later.
    • REPRO STEPS: Originally, I was the host of an XBL coop session with one other player. I crashed but my friend simply lost connection to the host. Once the connection was reestablished he was able to play again. He ended up crashing the same way while waiting for me to rejoin about 20 sec later. The next time, he tried hosting and when we got to the same spot, he crashed and i waited to gain host status. I crashed about 20 sec later. I then skipped to 9-2 and made a post on the halo subreddit asking if anyone else has encountered the same issue. At least one redditor so far has said he crashed in the same exact spot with a coop partner over XBL at this time. I have now just tried completing the level on solo. I put it on easy to quickly get through the enemies, but i successfully completed the mission. Now it seems its either an issue with coop XBL, Legendary, or both.
    • ADDITIONAL INFO: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/9eah7s/mcc_spartan_ops_s9_e1_keeps_crashing_two_separate/
The same thing is happening to me as well , hope 343 fix it quick!
Original end credits at the end of each game should be there. the fact that the original creators aren't credited in the game it self(not on a separate web site) is appalling.

Many are very offended by this, also the fact that Marty O'Donnell's Easter egg in ODST is replaced by someone else. your company conveys little respect to the original creators. 343 you didn't light the torch you carry
I second this! The credits should be there, if for no other reason than to hear the awesome score; there are several songs and cues that are only in the credits and aren't used anywhere else in the game.
The achievement Rock and Coil Hit Back is literally unobtainable at this point.I know the point of Achievements are for them to be a challenge but this Achievement is just borderline unobtainable at this point. You have to get 100 environmental kills in Halo 2 anniversary matchmaking, so many things about this achievement makes it almost impossible to get
-First off this can only be done in Halo 2 anniversary multiplayer
Actually, all the halo 2 and halo 3 multiplayer achievements can be boosted in custom games. If you have a friend to play with or a second controller this can be done pretty easily. Those two games are the only ones I know of that can be boosted, perhaps the others as well.
No this one can't this achievement along with ao few others specifically say "In H2A multiplayer matchmaking" or "In matchmaking" unfortunately. Believe me ivI' already tried boosting it in forge and customs.

I second this! The credits should be there, if for no other reason than to hear the awesome score; there are several songs and cues that are only in the credits and aren't used anywhere else in the game.
i'd like to see the credits as well... kind of took me of a bit the first time it jumped straight to the post credit scene. i like stuff like post credit scene where you have to watch the credits (as long as that doesn't take to long)
only thing i can imagine why credits may not be able to put in is, that there is some legal thing. (?) i have no idea about that honestly, thats just a thing i can imagine, that 343i doesn't have the name rights of some people who worked on the games back in the day or anything. (note: this is just a guess, not even an asumption. i don't know anything about the rights system behind this, it's just an explanation i could come up with without being able to back it up. so please don't consider this as truth or anything)
  • Halo 4: Spartan Ops
  • Mission 9-1 (Key: The Search of Halsey) Game crashes towards the end of the mission when the Forerunner turrets are activated. Game will freeze until it crashes, sometimes with a blaring audio buzz.
  • REPRO STEPS: Start mission 9-1 solo legendary (have not tested in MP since the patch.) Towards the end of the mission, some Forerunner turrets will become active to help the player. After about 30 seconds the game will freeze/crash.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I have tried this mission 3 times now and it crashes at the exact same moment each time. Done a hard reset of my xbox didn't change anything between plays. I've taken a video of the freeze and can provide it if necessary.
Good evening guys. This is kind of something that's bugged me since day 1, but is it possible to make theater mode where you can view films with more than one person? That seems like an easy fix!
Would appreciate the ability to disable controller vibration. I have it turned off in every title and still my controller vibration is active. Very distracting and it breaks focus for players that prefer to play without it.

Edit: I just turned the vibration off in controller configuration in the Xbox One settings app. Obviously that solves the issue but the in-game option should still work.
Make a competitive playlist that requires you to use game chat so people can communicate and would have to use team work, this would be a competive playlist, how it works is if you are in party chat it won't let you search until you are in game chat with a mic enabled, I would love to see this happen it would make playing Halo online even more amazing and people be able to talk to people and make new friends, just like old halo days.
Give Halo CE/ Halo 2 Classic a theater mode, it be great for making machinimas/montages ect.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7