Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
Bring back Halo 2 Vista Forge, I loved using this on H2V on PC it would be great to see this added to the game.
The game never loads my friends or my Rank anymore.
It just tells me that the session has been timed out.
On halo reach there was a file browser. You could download popular screenshots, forged maps, and gametypes. I think this would be a great thing to have along with the upcoming custom games browser.
I'm not sure if someone has already brought this up but a problem I have with custom games is that certain maps won't run gamemodes outside of that map's default (for lack of a better explaination).

Basically, I forged a map on H2A stonetown and made a correlating assault game type. In forge, you can mix any map with any game type, but in custom games, as I learned the hard way, it won't always allow that. Running stonetown in custom games only lets me pick gamemodes that are normally associated with the map, like slayer or juggernaut, and it won't allow for my assault game to run despite me having made a compatible map.
I want to see a Halo: Combat Evolved sound effects classic and remastered switch in the Audio settings in the MCC. Sounds from occurring crashes, weapon shots/melees/reloads/swaps/thuds, explosions, fallen rubble, broken glass, vehicles, walking, Pillar of Autumn Engineering room alarm, and the environment's ambient sounds. It wouldn't feel exactly the same without those original sounds imported from 2001 that I remember!😭😄👍
It would be great if Halo 3 grenade kills counted for the "Catch This" achievement for 500 grenade kills.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Combat Evolved
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: it's not a real issue, it's more of a question. i was wondering why the design of the shield symbol on the HUD was changed from the original Xbox version of CE. back then it didn't have this "step" on top of the health bar.
  • REPRO STEPS: just play the game and look at the shield on the HUD
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: like i said. not an issue, but i'm currios why this design choice was made.
Halo MMC Multiplayer
-Game jerky in splitscreen, so almost not playable.

All games in MMC
-Extremely bad control, the game experience has gone completely lost. PLEASE PLEASE put the control back on the old or at least gives us the options for this!

I personally miss the old MMC it was clearly better to play. The graphics are very nice and all but gaming experience has been lost!

Please make Halo great again!
Here's the writeup for another batch of MCC bugs across multiple games. The bugs are covered in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGjoTI3teyg

And here's the specific details on them. Some of these bugs have already been fixed in the big update today so I'll omit those from this:
  1. Halo 3 ODST - Screen Flickers and Flashes Like Crazy When Taking Damage
    Similar to the bug (which also still exists) in my previous video with your HUD flickering in the drop pod at the very beginning, this time, whenever your stamina is low and you take any form of damage, your screen will suddenly flash bright white for a split second. Under sustained fire and damage, the screen will be rapidly flickering and is very uncomfortable on the eyes.
  2. Halo 1 - You Lose Alternate Ending Is Cut Short
    During the warthog run at the end of Halo 1, if you let the final countdown timer run out, an alternate ending cutscene will play showing the Pillar Of Autumn exploding, then after the cutscene is done, the game will revert to last checkpoint. On MCC, the cutscene will still play correctly, but it gets cut short halfway through and you're instantly reverted back to last checkpoint mid cutscene.
  3. Halo 3 ODST - Audio Logs Progress Doesn't Save
    This one some people dispute as an error on my part but what I did was I played Mombassa Streets (Open City Rally Point) on 3 player co-op and we all grabbed all the audio logs in order. The others had their achievements unlock correctly too. However, when we ended the game and proceeded to the Data Hive mission, all the audio logs we unlocked were gone and the easter egg with the cop following you down further and then later turning on you does not trigger. I recall that in the past audio log progress is supposed to save even on co-op but I could be remembering that wrong.
  4. Halo 3 - Epilogue Mission Missing From Master Chief Saga Playlists
    The Epilogue cutscene mission at the end of Halo 3 is missing from both Master Chief Saga playlists. All other games have their prologue and epilogue cutscenes correctly included.
  5. Halo 1 Anniversary - Lines On Walls
    On some missions, there will be flickering lines on walls in anniversary graphics
  6. Halo 1 - Clipping Through Ground
    I don't have a way to consistently reproduce this unfortunately but we've encountered this bug occasionally where someone will clip through the ground part way on Halo 1 on the map blood gulch, usually when flipping out of a vehicle or something along those lines.
  7. In Game Dialog In Chinese Doesn't Have Radio Sound Effects
    On multiple missions in Halo 1 and Halo 2, whenever someone talks over the radio or over an intercom, there's no radio or intercom sound effects and it sounds like the person talking is standing right next to you in the same room
  8. Halo 2 Anniversary - Wrong Lights Color In Reflection
    This is a minor one but in Halo 2 Anniversary, whenever something is glowing red light, in the reflection in glass, that light will be glowing green instead
  9. FIXED
  10. FIXED
  11. Halo 1 - Teleporters Are Choppy
    When you teleport in Halo 1 multiplayer, you can see a choppy animation between the two teleporters
Additional:
I saw the Bumper Jumper controls in Halo 2 Anniversary multiplayer were fixed and I just wanted to add that the bumper jumper controls in Halo 3 ODST are still incorrect with the Left Bumper vehicle action/banshee tricks button being incorrectly mapped to the A button. I think I covered it in a previous video but I wanted to add it to this write up here just in case it was missed.

Hope this write up helps! The recent update is amazing btw! Keep up the great work!
Game: Halo CE
Issue: Aniversary HUD and sounds in Halo CE classic graphics and multiplayer. I want original sounds.
Repo: play halo ce
Hey I've been experiencing a issue were I don't have the Xbox one x version of mcc can someone help me thanks.

This post has been hidden.

This post has been hidden.

Found an odd issue with the new (9/20) update:

I was working on my quest to play through the entire MCC and had my way to Spartan Ops. I usually only play the IWHBYD skull on, but the game said I had two skulls on after the update. Whilst playing you can check your skulls, and it said I had IWHBYD and Pinata. Thing is, there is no Pinata skull in Spartan Ops. According to the main menu, it shows one skull selected but says two.

Image 1.

Image 2.
those nameplates are new update available I need a serious team and also, I might have school and others too do if is available day like weekend or others but also I need experience player cuz I haven't played since they haven't reset game progress career. Let me know ASAP don't waste time we need strategy
Hey I've been experiencing a issue were I don't have the Xbox one x version of mcc can someone help me thanks.
If you have an Xbox One X and have updated the game since just before Aug. 27, then you have the correct version.

If you're unsure if you have the new update, well ... does the game launch with the new UI? Can you play matchmaking? If so, then you have it.

If you recently got an Xbox One X since the update launched and are wondering if the enhancements have been installed, they should be regardless. The game should be roughly 73.4gb (+/- 10mb here or there for a Boom skull add on or the key to unlock ODST or something).

Also, if your TV features HDR, you can go to settings and see the in-game HDR settings. All brand new and only for Xbox One X (for some reason ... HDR was excluded from the S, from what I understand).

If you're wondering if what you're looking at is actually 4K or not, well ... it is (yeah, I know Halo 3 wasn't actually 720p, but that screenshot was taken in those dimensions). These games weren't built with that high a resolution in mind. While they look very nice at a higher pixel count, they are older games and are still a little rough around the edges in spots ... some spots looks gorgeous, but in others, the higher resolutions puts the age of the game on display more so than before. Kinda like the old fuzzy picture hid some flaws. They're not going to look as clean and smooth as a game released this year, is what I'm saying. A good example is the enhanced version of Red Dead Redemption. It looks incredible, but it still shows its age. And speaking of backwards compatibility, if you have the OG Halo 3, that's enhanced as well. Fire it up and compare it to the MCC. You can see it's enhanced.
Found an odd issue with the new (9/20) update:

I was working on my quest to play through the entire MCC and had my way to Spartan Ops. I usually only play the IWHBYD skull on, but the game said I had two skulls on after the update. Whilst playing you can check your skulls, and it said I had IWHBYD and Pinata. Thing is, there is no Pinata skull in Spartan Ops. According to the main menu, it shows one skull selected but says two.

Image 1.

Image 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eGevEYcL18&t=339s 5:38
MCC HALO GAME: The Smart-Delivery
FEEDBACK/ISSUE: Okay, so let’s say I, for example, don’t have Halo 4 installed. Please don’t give me the option to play it even though it’s uninstalled. It’s an eyesore pretty much seeing Spartan-Ops in the menu even though I chose not to install the certain game.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
  • FEEDBACK/ISSUE: Enemy player names appear far above their heads when the reticle is aimed towards them.
  • REPRO STEPS: Load up a game of Slayer on any Halo CE Map, and have one opposing player to aim at.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Example screenshot on Big Team Slayer on Ice Fields.
New Rewards! Of avatar, Nameplates and what happen with the unlocks (Nameplates máster chief gold, avatar Halo 2 máster chief gold)
Can they be obtained again?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9