Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9
More rewards of Nameplates and Avatars! Need chance to unlock : Nameplates master chief gold, avatar haloH2A Gold. Can they be obtained again?
And more Rewards please!
Please add Halo CE and Halo 2 Classic to theater mode so past games from such games can be viewed and recorded. Thanks in advance.
Please add Halo CE and Halo 2 Classic to theater mode so past games from such games can be viewed and recorded. Thanks in advance.
Those games never had a threatre mode so it would have to be built from scratch. I don't imagine the team being able to handle something like that.
This has by far been the absolute best update so far!!
i dont say this often but GG 343
Now we just need team snipers back and the game is PERFECT!!
There should be a way to change the servee you're on because there's almost no players in Europe on most playlists. Also the game lacks many FFA playlists.
No idea if anyone ever mentioned it but the Gold 1 to Gold 2 Jump on Halo 3 Guardian has been almost impossible now.
  • So the new update that was sent out a few days ago had an update log for spartan ops stating "Fixed a crash that could occur on spartan ops". I am reposting my bug report from a few weeks ago because the chapter 9-1 'friendly turret' sequence over xbox live on legendary still resorts in a crash as of sept 23. 2018.
  • MCC HALO GAME: spartan ops 9-1
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: consistent crashing soon after the turret defense segment of the mission 9-1 starts on legendary XBL coop. This is the point where two freshly spawned forerunner beam turrets with blue lasers begin shooting the enemy, and its your job to reactivate them if destroyed. I have gotten as far as 30 sec past the start of this sequence before the game crashes entirely and makes a 'BRRRRRRRRRR' sound before the MCC quits on its own 0-15 seconds later.
  • REPRO STEPS: Originally, I was the host of an XBL coop session with one other player. I crashed but my friend simply lost connection to the host. Once the connection was reestablished he was able to play again. He ended up crashing the same way while waiting for me to rejoin about 20 sec later. The next time, he tried hosting and when we got to the same spot, he crashed and i waited to gain host status. I crashed about 20 sec later. I then skipped to 9-2 and made a post on the halo subreddit asking if anyone else has encountered the same issue. At least one redditor so far has said he crashed in the same exact spot with a coop partner over XBL at this time. I have now just tried completing the level on solo. I put it on easy to quickly get through the enemies, but i successfully completed the mission. Now it seems its either an issue with coop XBL, Legendary, or both.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/9eah7s/mcc_spartan_ops_s9_e1_keeps_crashing_two_separate/
I'm having the exact same issue as TK50391. Not fixed in latest patch.
I guess I have to wait to complete my legendary run 😞
Same issue here with episode 9-1.crashes right at friendly turret section. Does the crashing affect everyone or just certain people?
Anyone tried reinstalling maybe putting it on a different hard drive even? Im going to try reinstalling first cause ill have to move some games around to make space for halo mcc.
In the beta ring for xbox insiders and have an xbox one s for comparison.
There's an issue with the rank in 'Player Details' as you scroll through each person and it stays at one rank. It won't update to where it shows what a particular player's rank really is, if this makes sense.
There's an issue with the rank in 'Player Details' as you scroll through each person and it stays at one rank. It won't update to where it shows what a particular player's rank really is, if this makes sense.
Yeah, I think it was also an issue before the MCC overhaul too. I could be wrong, but I think I remember the same thing happening.
Please release a skull for halo 2 anniversary that allows you to not to restart checkpoint everytime you or your friend dies in the coop game legendary. I love playing coop legendary on all halo games but halo 2 can get pretty frustrating on coop. Heroic is way too easy to complete in coop play
Anyone else's Xbox shut off when switching from apps back to MCC?
KoZmic KandPanda Galaxys
This is for halo 3 and halo 4, I am making this post requesting the old armor selection from halo 3, where you could select each piece individually, because idk about anyone else but I liked to mismatch my armor all the time, a lot of the halo 3 armor sets I wasn’t too fond of, I liked making my own combinations, also the fact that you could equip the sword on your back for any armor set, it wasn’t just for the in specific set (i cant remember the name off the top of my head I apologize) making it so that you have to chose a specific set is kinda boring, I use to enjoy customizing my armor and mismatching all the different armors together, it gave variety to the different Spartans you encountered and the fun of customizing your spartan (in my opinion) is gone now, if you guys could make an update letting us fully customize our Spartans like it was in the original game that would honestly be the best thing ever (oh and also add halo reach to mcc already lol)
Anyone else's Xbox shut off when switching from apps back to MCC?
This is known issue, but it's actually an issue with the Xbox OS itself. YouTube seems to be an app that can trigger shut downs / crashes most often
File storage limit sucks!

I don't mind the picture limit but ONLY 50 gametypes & maps allowed across 4 games?...come on! Most people don't care about the file limit but people that forge and host custom games need more space! I have recreated about 75 custom maps from classic Halo3 360 and collected a bunch more from other people that don't play anymore. I now have 5 accounts that have fileshares full of custom games that people want, its ridiculous. I get asked everyday where to find a certain map/gamemode and i just tell them to go through the list of gamertags that I set up because i cant remember which fileshares have specific custom games on them. Loading up 5 different fileshares takes waaay too long just to try and play that one nostalgic custom game you really want to play. I should be able to put unlimited maps/gamemodes on my fileshare :) Halo Reach had a great fileshare system which i believe had unlimited space as long as your hard drive wasn't full, MCC should work similar to that.
So 343 if you read this please make fileshares and local storage bigger!!
Please release a skull for halo 2 anniversary that allows you to not to restart checkpoint everytime you or your friend dies in the coop game legendary. I love playing coop legendary on all halo games but halo 2 can get pretty frustrating on coop. Heroic is way too easy to complete in coop play
That is how Halo 2's gameplay is. Halo MCC is a remastering of the Halo games, not a remake; the games should NOT be changed. Yes, legendary is hard, and it's supposed to be!
That is how Halo 2's gameplay is. Halo MCC is a remastering of the Halo games, not a remake; the games should NOT be changed. Yes, legendary is hard, and it's supposed to be!
i completely agree i dont want the original content modified. I just figured it would be a nice option to have to others that are out there that are trying to get into it but of course disable achievements so they have no choice but to play the normal way otherwise it would be unfair and would change things. Activation other skulls would work for herioc to increase the difficulty similar to legendary but the ai count wont be the same unfortunatly
Not really sure why, but the MCC will cause my Xbox to shut itself off. Like it was so overwhelming to the console that it shuts off. Then quickly turns on again. I go to play MCC and everything seems okay. I'm not sure If it's a system problem, no other games have done this. MCC has 2 or 3 times now during my legendary playthrough on Halo 2.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The "The Duke" button layout has the bumpers switched up.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: On both the 360 and the Xbox One, LB is used as the equivalent of the white button from the OG Xbox. In H2 in MCC this is correct in the default layout, as flash light is white button = LB. However, for the Duke layout for Halo CE, RB is Flashlight which would be the black button on an og xbox controller. So LB and RB need to be swapped on the Duke controller layout to be in line with the h2 default layout and every single form of OG Xbox backwards comapt. we have ever had. I know this is a very minor issue, but I'd imagine it's also an easy fix.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9