Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9
GAME: Halo CE
ISSUE: Using the rapid fire of the plasma pistol has a high chance of randomly playing the charge up sound instead, or playing the rapid fire sound per button press and not per shot. The sounds also seemed to stack and if you kept firing it got insufferably loud, making using the noob combo in SP/MP just a nuisance.
This issue was extremely prominent in T&R on Legendary with all the jackals and grunts firing their pistols as well.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Theatre for Forge does not work. The Theatre version of the player did not select the same objects as the original, and did not place any. After some time of viewing, the video cut out and presented an error message.
  • REPRO STEPS: Just view a Forge session in Theatre. Not sure if it will happen every time or just some of the time.
There are a few icons used for the tools of destruction in the post game carnage stats that are either messed up or totally wrong. I made a video covering all the ones I've found so far. My friends and I tested most weapons and vehicles extensively but we haven't gotten through all of them yet (just the more common weapons and vehicles). Here's a link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_lA6IKtuxA

Here's the list in writing for easy reference:

1. Halo 3 Prowler Splatters And Turret Kills - Shows a distorted image of what appears to be an actual UNSC Prowler, a vehicle that doesn't actually exist in gameplay in any MCC games. Also incorrectly states the vehicle/turret name as a Mauler.
  2. Halo 3 Elephant Turret Kills - Shows a pixelated, stretched out mounted machine gun turret image
  3. Halo 1 Shade Turret - Shows as a plasma cannon icon and name
  4. Halo 3 Shade Turret - Shows as a ghost icon and name
  5. Halo 4 Shade Turret - Shows as pixelated, stretched out shade turret image, but does correctly name it as a shade turret
  6. Halo 3 ODST Silenced SMG - Shows and counts as a regular SMG kill despite the 360 version having actual icons and names for it
  7. Halo 3 ODST Automag - Shows and counts as a regular pistol kill despite the 360 version having actual icons and names for it
  8. Halo 2 Anniversary Silenced SMG - Shows and counts as a regular SMG kill
  9. Halo 3 Auto Turret - Shows and counts as a sentinel gun kill. No way to test it against 360 Halo 3 though because it didn't have post game carnage reports for campaign at the time
Hope this helps again! Keep up the great work!
Game: Halo 3
Issue: Can you please make it back like when you can customize everything on your halo 3 armor like shoulders and chest and helmet not just 1 forced armor? And my emblem doesnt pop up in game its some random one...
nameplates: can you please add a level 50 nameplate i feel like if they are that dedicated to the game they deserve a cool nameplate!!
Please have Halo 2 Swat and Zombies!
  • MCC HALO GAME: None. Issue is with MCC's menu/UI
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: If game app is quit/re-launched after a LAN game, the game lobby gets confused about who you can join
  • REPRO STEPS: Step 1: play a LAN match with the Network settings set to "LAN". Step 2: without changing the Network setting back to Xbox Live, go to the Xbox dashboard and quit MCC. Step 3: re-launch MCC.
Step 4: observe that the visible players you should be able to connect to still list the players on your local network, but you cannot join any of them. Going into the settings shows that the Network option has defaulted back to "Xbox Live"(even though the roster still shows LAN players) and must be switched back to "LAN" before you can actually join anybody.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3/Halo 3: ODST
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Please separate these two games in the Career menu, more specifically the achievement tracking portion of the Career menu. I believe this will make it easier to sort through the achievements I still need to get in each game.
  • MCC HALO GAME: H3 Team Hardcore
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When the game starts if your controller disconnects for a split second (I'm using USB/ not batteries) there's a good chance that you will be stuck at the pause screen and have to QTB, team chat works fine both ways and audio but the game will be stuck on pause. You can do anything else around the xbox with the guide button but the game is over (have to quit and derank)
  • REPRO STEPS: I had a loose USB cable so I had plenty of testing with this and it happens often. I'm getting another USB and being careful of course but it's a user-induced glitch I guess? First time having this bug in Halo ever, noticed it about 2 weeks ago when it happened to a teammate at first and then it happened to me several times since then.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: It's pretty self explanatory and hopefully an easy fix, next time it happens i'll try to get media on stream or something and post it up
If you enable time in Halo 2, The cubes are outside of the Time Window
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9