1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
Hi there.
Just to specify this post is for Xbox one Halo MCC reach.
(Only as I know pc is having this problem too)

I don't know about anyother xbox players but so far I have played at least 50 games On Halo reach mcc and none of my stats have saved. Its actually really frustrating as its such a basic feature of grinding a video game especially halo. I'm also fairly certain it isn't saving medals (also quite gutting).

I don't know why this is but please if anybody from 343 sees this can they get back to me? Will this be fixed? I'm not sure I want to bother even playing it if stats aren't saved.

Many thanks
Bennerbench
Population is already starting to turn into a problem you can’t find games late at night open till now. When reach was launched for MCC I could find a game no matter what time of the day now it hit like a month and it’s back to what it was like before. Can’t find halo 2 hardcore games halo 3 is the most played game and there is still not a double team play list for halo 2 it’s like 343 doesn’t care about halo 2 or they know the classic version is so messed up they don’t want to mess with it or mess it up even more. This is getting old getting happy for something that doesn’t ever fall threw since 343 took over and I’m still mad that bungie made halo reach with out ranks1-50 and no br I know 343 didn’t, but when they took over they didn’t help and haven’t helped halo get back to where halo was once. will that ever happen again yes if 343 can make the game right and have cross play with pc and console. but that will not happen steam is free to play xbl is paid to play Service unlike steam so someone tell how will console ever have cross place with steam player on mcc????
Ywre wrote:
Hi there.

I don't know about anyother xbox players but so far I have played at least 50 games On Halo reach mcc and none of my stats have saved. Its actually really frustrating as its such a basic feature of grinding a video game especially halo. I'm also fairly certain it isn't saving medals (also quite gutting).

I don't know why this is but please if anybody from 343 sees this can they get back to me? Will this be fixed? I'm not sure I want to bother even playing it if stats aren't saved.

Many thanks
Bennerbench
Put this in the PC section bro
DBS wrote:
Ywre wrote:
Hi there.

Many thanks
Bennerbench
Really? I was just confused as I saw people mentioning the pc stats glitch but that seems to already have a way to be fixed. Idk whats going on with xbox though. It all seems silent on here
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I keep getting a 'Connecting to servers please wait' kind of message when I try to play online MCC on PC although did not experience this problem until a few hours ago?
Sign out of your profile and then sign back in.
Thanks, was about to try what you said but the issue seems to have fixed itself this morning :)
Halo Reach - ForgeFeatures that could be added back in order to improve Forge in Reach:
> A "duplicate" option
> A "lock" option to prevent deleting accidently items
> Add more lights limit for Forge world (as its a big map it would be more logic to allow more lights)
> Make the crates/barricades/weapons go really "Phased" when you select the phased option
-- Adding a phased option for the vehicules as well would give a lot more liberty in our creations
I suggested it in another thread, but if it's possible to fix the long-standing issue where the positional (rotational?) data isn't accurately saved so pieces don't twist out of place on save/quit/reload, it'd be amazing

So in last night I booted up reach on mcc (Xbox to be exact) and I was going to forge next thing I know I look at my private files every single one of them is gone I even made reach maps just gone 343 if there’s anyway you can patch this it’s been happening to people at random the last month
These are issues with splitscreen:

MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3 and later Halo games
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: For some reason on 2 players splitscreen the crossair is on 1/3 for player 1 but in the center for player 2

MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The 3D model for the bubbleshield is broken from the inside and outside when you move, i'm talking about the hex design that renders when you are close enough, the model looks good if you don't move

MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Taking a clip with the Xbox freezes the game a few seconds in more than 8 players modes, sometimes the pause menu gets stuck in the screen and never recover until the match ends, this makes the X button open the party menu instead of whatever is mapped there.
REPRO STEPS: While playing a bigger than 8 player game take a clip, the game will freeze a moment, if you try to undo the pause menu faster than the game recovering it sometime will bug the pause menu over the game, making some buttons unusable until the match ends
ADDITIONAL INFO: Just tested on 2 player splitscreen
Ywre wrote:
DBS wrote:
Ywre wrote:
Hi there.

Many thanks
Bennerbench
Really? I was just confused as I saw people mentioning the pc stats glitch but that seems to already have a way to be fixed. Idk whats going on with xbox though. It all seems silent on here
This has been a problem and still on console u have to restart ur game for it to update ur kill death ration when u look at ur player card that’s how u get past that bug on the console. It’s sad cod is selling in game watches so u can see ur KD for 20$ and 343 can’t have a game update ur stats and the form stats are messed up and they won’t fix the problem on there own website. you have to go out of ur way and reset the game on console And reload the game up to see ur updated stats. very annoying and the fact that bungie new about exp glitch and patched this and there banning ppl for something that been known about since reach came out originally. They need to fix there problems and it not get mad by banning ppl because ppl wanted to show 343 there a huge bug in the game. the halo community that very small and getting smaller with this type of stuff. If bungie fixe this you guy as in 343 should had fixed the problem by day 2 and not ban ppl for exploiting a bug come on ur kill the population even more and it’s not like it was going on in ranked games it was firefight and zombies.................
Hello,
I was wondering why cross-play between Xbox and PC hasn't become available yet? Half of my friends own it on Xbox and the other half own it on pc and we really want to play together in multiplayer and custom games. Since PC halo reach already has aim assist for controller players, I don't see why can't Xbox players join pc servers. I don't want them to drop off from playing halo just because we all cant play together.
I am really upset at the limit for downloading custom gametypes and/or maps. Its unacceptable.
I found one person with lots of very good custom gametypes and maps, so i proceeded to download them all, but less than halfway through just the gametypes I am prevented with the message of "private storage full" - well let me use my own storage then. you guys might not have much storage space over at xbox for paying customers (evidently) - but i have some extra space on my end.
(Edit: typo)
Broken bubble-shield effect across all gametypes in Reach. I've experienced a consistent bug on the Xbox version of Reach where the hexagonal pattern will be misaligned with the actual bubble, appearing slightly in front of it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This is a three part issue. First , half the time I load into MCC i cannot see my rank beside my gamertag then after one + finished games it appears. Second , randomly after a game but more times than not I get what I call the black screen of death as in I cant see my gamertag, rank or anyone else in the party with me. I can still navigate menus and start games but I cant see if my party has idling players or what thier ranks are now or even their GTs it's annoying. And the third and most annoying is the start menu I have to back out of during a game as its counting us in to start the match about 75 percent of the time. I literally spam B until it finally goes away literally seconds before we are able to move at match start.
As a halo fan from the beginning , I am kinda disappointed at the release of mcc on PC. Though it have been one of the best game launch on steam with over 150k player's. I have already played mcc a while ago and so did reach on Xbox. Thought of buying it on PC but then I saw the steam stats . There were only 10k (peak) concurrent player. This number is continuously falling down. I want an answer from 343 that why is this? And how they gonna bring back the lost player's. Aren't you people at 343 resolving their issue encountered by them . Though release of the rest of the 5 games would give a boost but still, that much player drop off isn't expected from a game which is too anticipated by gamers to play on halo
But anyways , good luck 343
This is a three part issue. First , half the time I load into MCC i cannot see my rank beside my gamertag then after one + finished games it appears. Second , randomly after a game but more times than not I get what I call the black screen of death as in I cant see my gamertag, rank or anyone else in the party with me. I can still navigate menus and start games but I cant see if my party has idling players or what thier ranks are now or even their GTs it's annoying. And the third and most annoying is the start menu I have to back out of during a game as its counting us in to start the match about 75 percent of the time. I literally spam B until it finally goes away literally seconds before we are able to move at match start.
In regards to the first issue, it's not really an issue. The game's just trying to get the most recent stats about your account. This also happens in Legacy Reach, and today, it can take an excruciating amount of time until it loads everything. It shouldn't take too long, but it's not really important, as after the first game, it loads everything because your account stats were updated with the recent matches' data.
I'm not sure how consistent this is with other players, but I'm having an issue with the HP/PARAFOIL chest in Reach. In-game, the knife doesn't rest horizontally across the chest as it does in the customization menu and in Reach Classic, rather it appears in the default position along the left breast. As well, it outright doesn't appear in cutscenes. In-game screenshot included below.

https://imgur.com/a/Cfo5Y1M
On my career it says that my highest campaign difficulty beaten is heroic, however this isn’t true as I’ve beaten Halo 3 and Halo:Reach both on legendary. What is also interesting is that when you go to my campaign record for Halo 3 it not only doesn’t say that I beat it on legendary but that I haven’t played it at all. Even more interesting somehow is that It says that I have beaten Halo Reach on legendary in my career, yet my highest difficulty completion is still heroic. I have beaten CE and H2 on heroic so it has that right at least, but it seems to have forgotten about Reach and H3. Stats never die, they’re just missing in the menus...
Arn Royale wrote:
Can't see ranks of opponents post-game in lobby. What ranks were the guys I just played?
Can't see ranks on myself or my squadmembers while searching. Other than highest skill rank which appear in the career section.
Why was visible ranks removed from search menu?
Some games other than mcc have this bug, like overwatch. Could be connectivity or a loading issue...
Hey. Appreciate your reply but that's unfortunately not the answer :/ Ranks were removed with the Reach update and has yet to return

EDIT: Typo
Hi 343,

I have halo mcc for pc and on Xbox, but my reach rank won’t transfer over from pc to Xbox, it just put me back down to 1. Please help
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11