Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Misc/Other Feedback

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
En Halo 5: Guardians hay 4 rondas de infección y solo en una te puede tocar ser infectado, en infección de Reach de MCC hay 3 rondas y en las 3 me ha tocado ser infectado, ¿qué onda? Resuélvanlo neta, yo también quiero campear y matar zombies
Removed and moved to proper area
Raise the private files cap from 50 to 1,000. Why?
  • If you like to use Forge, you have to make space (even getting rid of some good maps)
  • Halo 3, 4, and Reach never had a cap on the files you could save.
  • Most consoles have enough space to install the game 10 times over. Having a 11mb gametype and a 5mb map will not max that out.
Can you guys up the xp count and earning cause it's grindy but if you would have it on like the double xp stuff I feel like people would enjoy the game better and but some more time into it cause I love the games but every since the battle pass became a grind I haven't really want to play the game do to this
Battle Pass Feedback:

I’d like to see each battle pass tier reward credits that can then be used to purchase the basic item from any particular tier level. This brings back the freedom to customize that seemly everyone loved in Reach. Allow the progressional tiered unlocks of those basic items to simply unlock additional customization capabilities associated with the item itself, like decorative mods.

Think of the decorative variants within Halo 5's armors to get an idea for what I’m suggesting. I can’t imagine this change would require a ridiculous amount of resources poured into it to make work plus it deepens the customization levels and maintains the incentive value for the Battle Pass’ experience progression while granting desired personal choice freedoms. Anyways, think about it.
Hey everyone!
So, awhile back i bought Halo MCC on DISC for my xbox one, and just today i tried to play Halo Reach, but it took me to the microsoft store to pay for "DLC" een though i bought the whole game. This is especially confusing because my game is up to date and i can play Halo Reach multiplayer, but not the campaign. Is there an issue with my game or am I missing something? All help is appreciated and thanks in advance.
AirWar88 wrote:
Hey everyone!
So, awhile back i bought Halo MCC on DISC for my xbox one, and just today i tried to play Halo Reach, but it took me to the microsoft store to pay for "DLC" een though i bought the whole game. This is especially confusing because my game is up to date and i can play Halo Reach multiplayer, but not the campaign. Is there an issue with my game or am I missing something? All help is appreciated and thanks in advance.
On console the campaign must be paid for. They’ve been open about this from the very beginning.
PEKIDD15 wrote:
Where is the Sabre, Seraph and other additional forge items? Or will they not be on Xbox one?
Yeah, what happened to that?
They will be added when halo forge is added to pc
♦ REACH: INVASION (XBOX) ♦

My and a few others' feedback accumulated below. We wish to see:

Tie games not counting as losses,
> Or if ties are losses, make an additional tie breaker round?
• Regular and pro matches of invasion in terms of the loadouts (just cause plasma-repeater is worthless),

• A bit faster spawning, and
• A re-implemented veto process for MM.

We've been playing the halo series since 2001 \m/, thank you for the fun thus far!
- | Zuka I
- Thrasher313
- Vulvectomy
- zukazah03
Sorry I believe I posted in the wrong Thread, I have an achievement related issue
Is there any chance that we will get a working file browser in the near future? I know that the full custom games browser has effectively been delayed indefinitely but there hasn't been much about a simple file browser. H3, Reach, H4, and H5 all have some kind of map/gametype/etc. search option, yet you still can't reliably access files on MCC unless you invite someone to your lobby or go through a lengthy process of scrolling through the leaderboards. There are even links for screenshots and file browsers on Waypoint but they don't go anywhere. As someone who has been forging for nearly ten years, it's really frustrating that millions of files got transferred to the MCC yet most people can't easily access them. Also, I don't suppose there are plans to remove the file cap, right? 50 files is very low for everything that MCC has to offer.
First time posting here.

I'm sure I can think of many things that can be improved from the current build, but not right now.

What is on my mind is that:
1. The mouse button 4 (the back mouse button) should be of some use in the menus in lobbies, for returning to the previous menu/"going back."
2. In 360 reach, and for most halo games, if you shot once with a gaus, and then released the trigger and then immediatley held the trigger before the next shot was fired, the next shot would fire at the fastest rate possible. In PC MCC reach, currently, if you try the same, when you hold the trigger before the 2nd shot, nothing will happen.
For game preservation sake, please change the gaus, the concussion rifle, and similar semi automatic weapons to be able to fire consecutively by holding the trigger as the next round is readying.
Shows that it's need to purchase Reach even though I already own the game/disc.
Is this correct?
Jym Reps wrote:
Shows that it's need to purchase Reach even though I already own the game/disc.
Is this correct?
If you just bought the game with a physical copy, you will only have access to multiplayer. Campaign and Firefight will need to be bought.
PLEASE update/shuffle maps around in the halo 3 1v1 playlist. 4 maps is soooooo boring plz just add more. Epilogue, more sandbox maps... cild storeage??? Cmon 4 is so boring
Infection maps need to be updated. Quarantine, Deepscream9, Rigamortis should be removed. The classics aka Countdown, Reflection, Powerhouse, Asylum, Uncaged, Uncongealed should be added with Alpha Zombies! Zombies eat both pistol and shotgun shots because the weapon connectivity is horrendous.
I don't think there should be another DMR nameplate when there already are 5 of those (blue, bronze, silver, gold, and platinum) you can get for beating certain par times and scores. That "new", red DMR nameplate should be turned into something else, like a Target Designator nameplate since there is one in both Halo 4 and Halo: Reach campaigns. We haven't had a Target Designator nameplate in MCC yet, or ever before.
Give more of an explaination for why you can't fix your games other than "investigating options," or have some humility and apologize for your mistakes.
My shared Files aren't there anymore, I can't find my shared maps, and I still can't connect to matchmaking right, I've tried multiple things to connect to matches, like restart my rowder, hard reset, took my xbox apart and back together again (that one was metaphorical) and the same result happens, the loading screen of the map comes up, and then it kicks me out to the main menu, I hope the dedicated servers, if they are dedicated, get improved soon
A problem maybe ridiculous but the service sheet is sometimes not updated example does not recognize me to pass Halo 3 in legendary and recent play
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12