2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11
I'm not sure what you mean. 3 and 4 are already included in MCC.
I'm asking if you were able to purchase all the games in MCC individually do you think H3 and H4 should be free instead of having to buy it if you already own the legacy versions?
Is there anyway to track you season and rank outside of the game? I was wondering if you guys are going to update Halowaypoint to reflect these stats under the MCC service record.
PLEASE reform the progression system and change it back to the OG Reach version! That was half the game! Progressing through the ranks, unlocking armor via credits in the order I CHOSE, commendations in Campaign and Firefight. Everything with the new system is completely wrong.
I actually like this new progression system much better than the old one. Ranks took far too long. The credit system didn’t make sense. So I have to take forever on a rank, then unlock the option to see a piece, unlock the option to buy that piece, and then save up credits to purchase? You aren’t really choosing but unlocking what you can afford and what you have unlocked for purchase. It’s not like I can save up and buy Mark V or Recon at the beginning. The new system is more straight forward. You can view all armor and unlock a piece at each rank.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Why is there no session filling one reason I stopped playing reach on 360 was because of people leaving and having to 2v6 2v4 etc.
Also don't give me this bullshayte season pass give my rank and my credits back so I can continue to inheritor.
I dunno about you, but grinding from Field Marshal to Inheritor just means a ton of time in-between where you do not unlock something new. That's kinda poopy to be honest.
Inheritor pretty much gave you a skull helmet for the pilot only.
Would be awesome if you could get a skull variation for other helmets too.

Spoiler:
Show
I disagree with Point 2.
Point 5 is an ongoing bug that they already stated on their November blogpost and will soon fix it eventually.
Other than that, every other Point is a must needed quality of life experience/interface i'm sure ALOT of us would love to have.
Also don't give me this bullshayte season pass give my rank and my credits back so I can continue to inheritor.
Why are people outraged that their stats don’t carry over? This is technically a different game from the OG Reach. I’m glad they did away with that rank system. If you want to keep your stats, keep playing the original Reach.
When I downloaded the Reach update for MCC, my files got migrated. I noticed in the message indicating the migration there were symbols from another language, either Japanese or Chinese, for some reason, and now, all of my own custom maps' authors are names in the same language.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean. 3 and 4 are already included in MCC.
I'm asking if you were able to purchase all the games in MCC individually do you think H3 and H4 should be free instead of having to buy it if you already own the legacy versions?
You mean If i own the xbox 360 versions? No, I wouldn't expect to get a port game I own on a different system for free, just like I don't expect to get bluray copies of the DVDs i own for free. But that's not quite what's happening here. I'm not saying we should get Reach for free if we own It on xbox 360. I'm saying It should be included for existing owners of MCC, as it is for new owners.

The price of MCC has not increased to reflect these additions. New customers are paying the same $40 that they would've a month ago, so they're not paying anything extra for Reach. The only ones that are, are existing owners of MCC.
Ok so had some issues, idk if anybody else had them but here goes. For Reach only.

-10-15 minute search times and several restarts for matchmaking in any game type.
- Getting booted from the lobby for idling in queue
- No score attack firefight when you don't feel like dealing with randoms
- No exp reward for campaign or custom games/ firefights
- Battle pass system that forces you to unlock everything linearly, why give a token when you have to unlock it linearly regardless.
- Players eating multiple headshots (anybody else getting this one?)
PEKIDD15 wrote:
Where is the Sabre, Seraph and other additional forge items? Or will they not be on Xbox one?
Yeah, what happened to that?
They are being added after launch and will be released on Xbox and pc at the same time.
MCC/ HALO REACH (Armor progression)
The General “EPIC” Season points tier progression to unlock the armor for HALO REACH, is both dumb and annoying for Original players that have spent a couple years of time playing the legacy title to get the armor we wanted. As a SUGGESTION:
1. Scrap the tier unlock system and ALLOW THE PLAYERS TO PICK WHICH ARMOR THEY WANT.
2. Double the amount of XP you gain from firefight and invasion game types.
3. KEEP THE HAUNTED PILOT HELMET LOCKED TILL ALL ARMOR PROGRESSION IS COMPLETE! Like in the original title where that helmet was lock behind the armor completion code.
4. Make Firefight character voice lines be unlocked ONLY WHEN PLAYING FIREFIGHT.
These changes should be made a Priority for the team that are in charge of MCC HALO REACH PORT. If these aren’t patched in soon I bet that many Halo fans will lose faith in you studio. Much to what happened with Halo 5 and the outrage from the halo community. I want your studio to uphold the responsibility of halo with great care.
w8st8 wrote:
Are there expected localization bugs in today's release? Content migration popup on console, on first launch, has what appears to be a Chinese title. Migrated files Created By and Edited By have Chinese names. Localization has never been anything but English for og xbox, 360 and One, and the gamertag has always been English.
wow i should have read the rest of the thread before i posted, i thought i was the only one. bless
This may have been reported, but just to be sure...
  • MCC HALO GAME: UI (have only played Reach since the update)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: background turns black and controller button hints are removed from screen.
  • REPRO STEPS: it happens when pressing the XBOX button to bring up the mini dashboard while you are loading out of a game you just completed. Not 100%, still investigating, maybe has something to do with spotify on the mini dash
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Screenshot
Hello, this is my first time posting to a Halo forum and I have a suggestion that I seriously want who ever is in charge of the new halo reach to consider.

I have played the first Halo Reach for a very long time and I was excited to hear it was being remastered, I played offline so I assumed you could earn credits in an offline mode in the new one.I was disappointed to discover it was not possible to earn credits offline. After realizing this I wondered why the creators would do this.I kept thinking of reasons why the creators did this, They didn't do it for money because multiplayer is free it will not stop cheaters or hackers from obtaining the items. They have the resources, they are just forcing people to play the way they think you should. Developers, make it possible to obtain all items offline. I will not be buying Halo Infinite if you can only obtain things online. To everyone else who wants changes, stay mad and don't stop asking until a change is made.
I've encounter an annoying problem in multiplayer where people have been idling and farming xp for doing nothing. They've just been running in a circle where they've spawned taking a spot that could be for someone who would be playing the game like everyone else.
How do I use my chat pad on halo mcc while in a game and can you do something about players betreying me just because I have the sniper rifle they proceed to betrey me on mcc and it's annoying me I can't boot them for betreying me.
I've encounter an annoying problem in multiplayer where people have been idling and farming xp for doing nothing. They've just been running in a circle where they've spawned taking a spot that could be for someone who would be playing the game like everyone else.
Yeah same but I dont think the amount of xp is enough for them to even farm ?
Hey 343!

I want to provide feedback regarding Halo Reach settings and MCC Menus.

The first request would be to map “sprint” to the “Left Stick Button” in Reach with the “Universe Zoom and Shoot” Layout. The feature could act like the “Jumper Jumper” as a toggled setting.

The second request is to fix your menus! Seriously, they are confusing, hard to navigate, and NOT intuitive. They are also now inconsistent with themselves as the primary “main page” looks/acts different from the “matchmaking/game” pages. There seems to be a lot of useless features and extra menus that make things confusing, like the roster. To change game settings is challenging, AND Reach “armor customizing” is frustrating. It takes a lot of effort to try different looks, and makes it less worth changing my character which negates me from completing your “battle pass”.

Menus used to be simple for all the OG Halo Games, since MCC and 5 the menu system has become a UI nightmare and frustrating to use. It is one reason I don’t play Halo as often. Navigation before a game needs to be non-strenuous. It needs to be clean. It needs to be simple. It needs to be pleasing to the eye and to the controller. Even the menu that pops up when you press the button left of the Xbox button that brings up “Options & Career” feels disjointed and messy. I struggle to make changes and the option to have this menu twice, once on the main screen and mapped to a button on the controller feels weird.

Please change this and make it better!!!

Lastly, I would love the addition of map voting again. This was a menu that has since been removed but allowed online to feel fun and like I had choice.

This video illustrates some of the frustrations I’ve had with the Xbox Menus.
Halo MCC on PC Makes Garbage Changes to Classic Halo Games: search on YouTube: “Halo MCC Makes Garbage Changes to Classic Halo Games”
When I installed the MCC recently there was no sound in the halo 2 campaign or classic multiplayer, I tried reinstalling halo 2 and then the entire mcc, but so far no luck.

I put out a support ticket, but haven’t gotten a response.

Also, in the MCC it says I have 111gb installed, but in Xbox itself it only says 98gb.

I made a thread about it here as well:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/halo-2-mcc-no-sound/b820d760-bbcb-48c8-918d-35878fed54b7/posts
The Progression system for Reach needs some rework in my opinion. Currently it's just grind multiplayer for a excessively linear system of armor.
I believe the following additions/reworks would help with the progression issue:

1. Challenges. Challenges in Halo Reach 360 helped to keep players playing match making and campaign as it was a bonus jackpot of credits for players who really want that next bit of armor. Daily challenges would help keep players interested in playing rather than them groaning over a grind that only the hardcore gamers want to consistently do. Add weekly challenges as well.
2. Commendations. Commendations are a small boost to player progression that, due to it been literally timeless, are a consistent way to earn XP and gives incentive to play fire fight and campaign.
3. Increased XP gains. Increasing the XP gains will help lower the grind mindset among the many gamers unhappy with the slow grind.
4. Credits. Change the season point system to the old credit system (but have XP still) so that players have more choice on what to spend their credits.
and as an optional thing:
5. 360 armor transfer. A moderate majority of people who played the 360 don't want to have to grind for their stuff again, so it might be good to give them their gear back! Just some suggestions that I recommend because I hear way to many people groan about the progression for it to be a thing only a tiny minority.

I’d also like to add that I’ve seen multiple people either AFK or using bot methods to farm matches. The current system is that much broken for 1/4 chance of a afk player and a 1/8 chance for a bot player. Fix the progression!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 11