Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Multiplayer Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Welcome to the feedback thread for Multiplayer.
  • Campaign Feedback goes HERE
  • Firefight Feedback goes HERE
  • Misc/Other Feedback goes HERE
The purpose of this thread is if you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC Multiplayer. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Stupid question do I need to buy MCC to be able to play Halo Reach Multiplayer? If I do, then why?
Stupid question do I need to buy MCC to be able to play Halo Reach Multiplayer? If I do, then why?
On Xbox, yes you will need to purchase MCC to play Halo: Reach on MCC.
Are the new forge items available on Xbox one MCC right now?
Audio Settings from the PC version NEEDS to be on Xbox as well! I am getting sick of the game being way too loud when I am recording gameplay with friends with the game BLASTING. So please add more audio setting to console.

(P.S. the console Chat Mixer where you can reduce volume of games when in party, does NOT work when loading new games. The volume goes back to 100% not reduced when loading in games and stays there...)
multi d3 wrote:
Are the new forge items available on Xbox one MCC right now?
No, those drop next year

Please remember that this is a feedback thread for multiplayer
Cant find game session it keeps booting me saying kicked for idle player in lobby starts connecting session then stops
Search times!!
connecting to session, restarting search. connecting to session, restarting search. connecting to session, restarting search. connecting to session, restarting search and so on...

15 minutes to find a game in SOCIAL!

feel like it‘s 2014...

(playing reach, all normal game modes 4v4, searching with 2 players, europe, open NAT)
Why did we not get a say or the opportunity to vote for competitive playlists?? Hardcore is the only option for 4v4. Why???
Search times!!
connecting to session, restarting search. connecting to session, restarting search. connecting to session, restarting search. connecting to session, restarting search and so on...

15 minutes to find a game in SOCIAL!

feel like it‘s 2014...

(playing reach, all normal game modes 4v4, searching with 2 players, europe, open NAT)
I’ve been having the same issue. I’ve played about 10 games in the last 3 hours. I even set up 1v1 playlist to better my odds of finding games and I just get stuck with “Connecting Session”.
Taking way too long to search. Played only 2 games in the last hour and a half. I hope it's only because it's launch day and the servers are overwhelmed. It would suck if it was like 2014 again.
Connecting session issue in all games/playlists
I am trying to play firefight-arcade for 20 minutes now...
I updated MCC and now the text chat gets read out loud anytime someone joins or says anything into the mic. I cannot find a way to turn this off.

Any help would be appreciated, entire matches are just narrated with half of it just saying If someone has joined the channel or not. I have no idea what is going on.

thank you in advance

edit: had to turn off in ease of use on Xbox system
I am having connecting to session/ failed to connect constantly while searching for Reach invasion or slayer.

I agree it feels like 2014 launch.

Dissapointed.

Edit: have searched at least 10 times. 5 min of searching, back out, try again. Cant find a match
Now that MCC is on pc is crossplay enabled, if so is it optional or is it forced? If there is crossplay & its optional how would I be able to turn it off? I checked the settings to see anything new other than reach controls was present such as options for crossplay in the network section but there is nothing new. So it has me questioning is there crossplay & is it forced?
I'd like to see an option for regular (AR start) and DMR slayer. For how many customization options the MCC has, it bothers me that I can't choose options offered in the base game.

I played a lot of OG Reach and never really touched the TU playlist. As such, I personally don't care for TU Slayer. I feel the AR and Plasma Repeater are outclassed because of melee bleedthrough and by the DMR being a safer bet in close range combat, essentially making those weapons useless in the sandbox. Being someone who enjoyed vanilla slayer and had a lot of fun with the AR, I find myself losing encounters I don't feel I should. I understand not wanting to split the playerbase with options for TU or Vanilla like on 360, but it's disappointing that the Halo game I put the most time into feels so foreign to me.

Thanks for all your hard work, though, guys. Whether I getting used to this or end up dropping the game, I know you put a lot of effort and heart into this and I know you had your reasons for doing things the way you have. Just had to get my thoughts out. Thanks for your time.
Not found any games in almost an hour of matchmaking. Selecting preset social playlists, XB1/EU.
Is there any way we can have the ability to bind push to talk to another mapping? V is pretty awkward for me mid-battle when I'm trying to comm with my random teammates.

If I'm the only one though that feels this way then fair enough, it's just a bit annoying.
I am also having the connection issues as the other players here. It says 'connecting session', but somehow can't connect. Haven't found a game in an hour.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11