Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback – November 2019

OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
Multiplayer - All
Related Issue - Game categories

Summery - Picks no slayer in matchmaking and still get's slayer picked despite not being selected as a choice in BTB

Campaign - Halo 1/2
Issue - Broken leaderboards that don't seem to correctly info or show them at all in friends list or in general leaderboards.

Multiplayer - Halo 2 (so far)
Issue - Sometimes crash's straight to dashboard.
(Frustrating because pretty sure was winning)
stebeer85 wrote:
Why is matchmaking taking ages to find people again, I'm on Xbox
How long are you waiting?
Duck snr wrote:
stebeer85 wrote:
Same problem here. Didn’t have this problem yesterday. I’ve never found a single game and I’m waiting 30/45 minutes between search attempts.

Xbox 1 S 1TB
-regular LIVE account NOT xbox game pass
-other MCC friends aren’t having problems
-other multiplayer games / halo 5 working fine
-reset xbox
-reset router
-different NAT types
-xbox says internet is working fine
-everything else house works fine
As soon as i posted it was fixed
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Baskillisk wrote:
Duck snr wrote:
stebeer85 wrote:
Same problem here. Didn’t have this problem yesterday. I’ve never found a single game and I’m waiting 30/45 minutes between search attempts.

Xbox 1 S 1TB
-regular LIVE account NOT xbox game pass
-other MCC friends aren’t having problems
-other multiplayer games / halo 5 working fine
-reset xbox
-reset router
-different NAT types
-xbox says internet is working fine
-everything else house works fine
Hmmm not good
Halo 3 ranked team snipers would be great
Everytime I am on co-op playing Halo:CE we get to the first bridge on "I would have been your daddy..." and the xbox one x screen goes black and the xbox shuts all the way down. I have tried to restart the xbox, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled for it to happen in the same exact spot.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  • MCC HALO GAME:Halo: Reach PC
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Steam servers will be more flooded than necessary on release meaning a slower download for all
  • REPRO STEPS: Instead of setting nationalised midnight releases which would stagger downloads, you've decided to release at the same time everywhere
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: We'll see in about 11 hours that this is the first of the inevitable disappointments with this game. 343, you lost my confidence with MCC on console and I'm yet to see any of your fantastic ideas executed well
Let's see if multiplayer works this time around!
aShutout wrote:
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Steam servers will be more flooded than necessary on release meaning a slower download for all
  • REPRO STEPS: Instead of setting nationalised midnight releases which would stagger downloads, you've decided to release at the same time everywhere
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: We'll see in about 11 hours that this is the first of the inevitable disappointments with this game. 343, you lost my confidence with MCC on console and I'm yet to see any of your fantastic ideas executed well
This feedback thread is for Xbox, not PC. PC will have its own dedicated feedback threads soon
aShutout wrote:
Regional release times are BS. 90% of the player base is in North America anyway, genius. Just look at Gears 5. The people who changed region were the only ones who got to play the first day cause the servers died as soon as it unlocked for North America. Making the majority of the player base wait an extra 16 hours while others are playing is ridiculous and needs to stop.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7