Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - April 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC MULTIPLAYER, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
From the new update posted today:

"We’ve upgraded the rate at which network packets are sent by the server in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo 2A."

Is this upgrade not coming to Halo CE? If not then why?
Please add the “hell jumper” controller scheme from halo 5 into MCC
Postums wrote:
Please use this official thread to share any and all MCC MULTIPLAYER FEEDBACK.
  • CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK can be provided HERE.
  • Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC MULTIPLAYER, please include as much detail as possible.
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you
I try the playlist Yap Yap, is soo Awesome and Cool, Connetcion server perfect
Feedback From Italy
-Ciao!
H2c and H3 still have broken melees and H2c still has BR trading that needs to be fixed these things have been issues for 6+ months now. The deranking glitch also needs to be addressed where if you ranked up with multiple wins in a row and turn off your Xbox then come back later your rank is reset, it’s a real annoying issue.

Also 343 please listen to the H2c community and add a ranked H2c FFA which has been asked for countless times by many many players.

thank you
JRyza wrote:
Please add the “hell jumper” controller scheme from halo 5 into MCC
Try adding your request to the existing wishlist.
Great update love the background. the new yap yap game mode is fun but it's too wild.
H3 snipers radar and more maps.................. classic h3 experience thanks
Game: All of MCC
Issue: Removal of infection
This shouldn’t even be a thing, why, why, why? I really don’t even want to play MCC without this game mode. Also why replace it with this yap yap thing? What is this?

Additional Issue: File Saving is Broken

Game: All games with forge mode
I have made several forge maps that have been deleted after saving them. There should be a very basic way to keep, share, and look up files of maps and modes. Reach’s file share was a good example of how this could be done.

PLEASE ADDRESS THESE ISSUES OVER CREATING A WEIRD GAME MODE WITH ANNOYING BIRTHDAY PARTY SOUND EFFECT!!!!
Wish we had competitive team slayer. And a bigger push for competitive playlists.
Super excited about the 60hz tick rate! But, wondering if it has or hasn't been added to Combat Evolved? I ask because I saw mention of it within the title breakdowns for H2C, H2A, H3, & H4, but not H1.

Anyways, thanks for the awesome news!
What happened to Halo CE???? This update is horrible! Is this temporary? Or? Gameplay feels really weird. Doesn’t feel like halo ce anymore. Please tell me this is temporary 🙏
BIGBIRD956 wrote:
What happened to Halo CE???? This update is horrible! Is this temporary? Or? Gameplay feels really weird. Doesn’t feel like halo ce anymore. Please tell me this is temporary 🙏
They haven’t touched CE networking. It should be the same as before. It’s more complicated to do in that game since it’s like 20 years old and was never built with matchmaking to begin with. 2 forward have. That’s why.
What happened to Infection? Is it gone for good? Or is this temporary?
No more infection, seriously?
Game: All of MCC
Issue: Removal of infection
This shouldn’t even be a thing, why, why, why? I really don’t even want to play MCC without this game mode. Also why replace it with this yap yap thing? What is this?

Additional Issue: File Saving is Broken

Game: All games with forge mode
I have made several forge maps that have been deleted after saving them. There should be a very basic way to keep, share, and look up files of maps and modes. Reach’s file share was a good example of how this could be done.

PLEASE ADDRESS THESE ISSUES OVER CREATING A WEIRD GAME MODE WITH ANNOYING BIRTHDAY PARTY SOUND EFFECT!!!!
Please don't use caps as it comes out as demanding and disrespectful and try to convey your feedback in a more positive and constructive way.

Infection won't be gone forever. It's just a rotational playlist and these action sack-like game types sound fun.

Have a good day my fellow spartan.
SillyMikey wrote:
BIGBIRD956 wrote:
They haven’t touched CE networking. It should be the same as before. It’s more complicated to do in that game since it’s like 20 years old and was never built with matchmaking to begin with. 2 forward have. That’s why.
Also since we're using the PC Version for Halo CE in the MCC, Gearbox put another engine inside of it back in 2003 so technically there are two engines in Halo CE in the MCC build.
IXI FalcoN wrote:
Is this upgrade not coming to Halo CE? If not then why?
CE's networking model is completely different from the later games. The games mentioned in the update all work the same or fairly similarly, so that work was able to be done much easier. CE requires a different solution and also has some other restrictions. Paraphrased form the weekly social stream from today. Duck did mention "right now" in this clip, so it's possible that it is being worked on: https://neatclip.com/clip/nerldzoe6
BIGBIRD956 wrote:
Not really sure what exactly you're referring to, but you can see the recent changes made here in the latest update blog. If there's something you don't agree with, be sure to detail out what it is, why you don't agree and potentially what you might do instead or what you think might benefit the wider community more
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/the-yappening-two-yaps-this-time
What happened to Infection? Is it gone for good? Or is this temporary?
No more infection, seriously?
Have a read through the latest update notes
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/the-yappening-two-yaps-this-time
Quote:
Social Matchmaking
  • Infection appears to have been replaced by the Yappening... We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible and make some improvements in the process.
eLantern wrote:
Super excited about the 60 hz tick rate! But, wondering if it has or hasn't been added to Combat Evolved? I ask because I saw mention of it within the title breakdowns for H2C, H2A, H3, & H4, but not H1.

Anyways, thanks for the awesome news!
60hz has not been added to MCC due to technical limitations of the network model built specifically for HCE and also due to the "tick rate" of how HCE runs in MCC. The games it applies to all share a similar network model which is why the blanket change has been adapted to those titles.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22