Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - April 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 22
Putting this in the MP Section since it is a MP Achievement. Back in the Day probably should be adjusted before Halo CE gets a PC release since everyone on PC will be Keyboard and Mouse making the achievement impossible to get if your PC only. It could also help people on Xbox that don't want to pay up to $180.00 for extra controllers for an achievement. Recommendation would be to change the achievement where you play a CTF game on Blood Gulch with 4 people but you don't have to be on a single Xbox, just invite 3 friends to the game over XBL ( Steam or Windows when the PC version is out) and you'll get the achievement.
Can we please add like h3 snipers to ranked, ranked playlist are getting dry and social team snipers is the only playlist I can find a match in! Please add ranked team snipers!
Is it just me or is multiplayer voice chat not working? I was in 2 H2A games and 2 H3 games with nobody talking and I wasn't able to talk myself.
Please reduce the weighting of Uplift CTF. Played it 3 times in a row with Slayer and Flag/Bomb selected.
i think that the server youre on should be shown when you press start. it should tell you gametype. server. map. and score to win. all those things should be there in game when you press start. all of that info should be in the start/options screen as well as the loading screen. just sayin. done
Gameplay for Halo CE has been completely f------- ruined by this new update. Like wow... why would you do this to the game? Increase lag, make every game with players skipping around the map? Time to hang up the controller after 4 years of fun with this one.
I havent had any issues, im hard wired though. idk if that makes a difference
Sometimes there is an infinite loading screen after the game ends, and I am forced to quit out, close the game and restart.
"Another common area of feedback we’ve been receiving is players matching into lopsided games in social. To remedy this, we are introducing some skill-based matchmaking parameters later this month to prioritize matches with players of comparable skill. Note that this will prefer matches of comparable skill but will not require them. Finding matches quickly is still prioritized."

no no no no no PLEASE no. I don't want to play social to sweat my -Yoink- off. We don't need another team arena playlist. Wtf is the point of that.
no no no no no PLEASE no. I don't want to play social to sweat my -Yoink- off. We don't need another team arena playlist. Wtf is the point of that.
You do know that skill based matchmaking doesn't mean sweaty games, nor does Team Arena right? Idk about you, but the only sweaty games I've ever played were in Hardcore. You don't have to sweat to rank up in skill based matchmaking, you can still play casually.
Very disappointed with the playlist update being delayed. Fingers crossed it comes out soon.
Gameplay for Halo CE has been completely f------- ruined by this new update. Like wow... why would you do this to the game? Increase lag, make every game with players skipping around the map? Time to hang up the controller after 4 years of fun with this one.
I havent had any issues, im hard wired though. idk if that makes a difference
It’s not a matter of hard wired or WiFi. The game itself has changed. If you can’t detect the difference you don’t know the game as well as others. Getting shot behind walls, having bullets / rockets delay by milliseconds matters to those play with advanced precision. I’d estimate the number of bs plays has increased 10 fold since this update. I’m not sure I’ve even experienced one game without problems out of 100s.
Game: HCE
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Plays a lot better since the original major update although still certain multiplayer issues exists:
1 - Blank Melees - Too often will a melee clearly land on an opponent with no shield for an instant kill resulting in ... NOTHING.
2 - Empty Rocket Shots - This is also very frustrating. You think you have someone in your range, you press the trigger and nothing comes out right before you die. You even hear the rocket being fired!I also play with 150ms ping majority of the time. Could be a lag issue for pistol hit detection, but to my knowledge - this also occurs when playing in EUR region with 60ms.Thanks!
When's all the sniper stuff happening?
FFA is pretty sick so far finding h2 games instantly, can’t wait for a ranked version of H2 FFA lone wolves!
I have never posted a review of an update before, however, this latest update put a damper on my matchmaking experience. I believe this to be the source of the problem -

"Another common area of feedback we’ve been receiving is players matching into lopsided games in social. To remedy this, we are introducing some skill-based matchmaking parameters later this month to prioritize matches with players of comparable skill. Note that this will prefer matches of comparable skill but will not require them. Finding matches quickly is still prioritized."

I have been searching and restarting my search for an hour now in H2/H3 Social Slayer > SWAT with zero matches, I watch it endlessly search while I am working from my desk in hopes I will eventually get a game. My Internet connection has <10MS ping and 200+Mbps download speeds so the connection does not appear to be the issue. Looks like no procrastination for me anymore.
why did you guys take out h3 lonewolves i am a 50 in it and then add rumble pit know i does not say i have my 50 i worked so hard for that 50
I just got a xbox one and MCC to get ready for MCC on PC and I'm wondering why the ranked playlist have such limited maps and game types?
H2A only has 3 maps in the playlist? Why would this be? Did 343 find that people dislike the other maps too much to keep them in the playlist?
I was so excited to play this game so I could relive playing 1 flag CTF on Zanzibar but not a single ranked playlist even has that level, or the remake of it, or last resort from Halo 3. 3 iterations of this level and none of them are in ranked at all? Did people stop liking those levels or something?
What about Ivory tower or Burial Mounds?
I'm confused why they chose to update the graphics on 8 levels but only use 3 in H2A multiplayer.
why did you guys take out h3 lonewolves i am a 50 in it and then add rumble pit know i does not say i have my 50 i worked so hard for that 50
I definitely think it’s wrong to not show a players highest rank when a playlist is removed. If you get a 50 in a playlist and the playlist is removed 343 needs to make it so it still shows your 50 when the players career profile is pulled up ingame.
If you wanted to add rumble pit that's fine but you didn't have to remove ranked lone wolves. That was the only mode I played and the progress I worked for is all gone. Now I just don't feel the desire to continue playing the game..
Wish we had competitive team slayer. And a bigger push for competitive playlists.
I totally agree! The match composer is awesome but competitive lobbies need some love too! It’s been so hard to find games that aren’t h3 competitive.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 22