Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Multiplayer Feedback - April 2019

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 22
Please add ranked H2C doubles like back in the day. There are many players who would love this.

thank you!
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: To my knowledge, Trait Zones in Halo 4 Forge still do not work on MCC. On Halo 4 for Xbox 360, you would place down a trait zone, press start, then go to "Trait Zone Properties" and apply the desired settings. No such option is available on MCC. It was a really cool feature to use back in the day and I'd love to see it return.
In my opinion this game could really benefit from a "Server Composer," ala - choose which server(s) you'd rather connect to and which server(s) you'd rather not connect to.

It'd be very beneficial. For me personally if I play a match of Halo 2 or Halo 1 on any server outside of East US 1/2 I get nothing but shoddy hit detection, bullet refunding and BR trading. That's not very fun is it? I'd rather sit and wait for an excellent playing match instead of being immediately thrusted into a terrible playing match.

Also - please get rid of the social ranked thing. Social has never been this sweaty to me. Feels like I'm playing Halo 5.
We need the vote put back into Arena.

There is absolutely no good reason why this cannot be restored. Especially in Arena a mix of game types that cannot be filtered, such a slayer and obj. Players are hesitant to search solo and thus populations remain low.

Showing the players names has been restored. Defeats the purpose of also hiding ranks. People tend to recognize names and therefor will quickly know when matching up with good players from a previous game.

Wasn't the point of hiding players to prevent backing out? So what is the point of adding them back in now? Unless your current system penalizes it now. Which still begs my last question.

What was the point of removing the vote in the first place? And what is the reason for not restoring it? To remove our choice and frustrate us? Seems about right. 343 please educate me on why the vote is still not restored.
I'd like to also request some kind of server option. Or at the least, better decision making on server connection. I'm within a mile of the West coast but often get US East servers/US North/US South... I'm really tired of sniper and BR shots not registering. 343 really needs to take a second look at how the servers are chosen/let us choose them.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Can I stop being booted from matchmaking for inactivity when the game takes forever to find a game? Seriously you don’t boot inactive players in a match but you will while I’m searching for a match?
If Infection doesn’t return when Yap Yap exits, I’m going to have to boycott MCC. The community needs their damn infection back, I don’t care if it needs improvement, nothing is worth this wait.
Probably the absolute #1 reason I stopped playing H5 a long time ago and went back to MCC was because the social playlists were weighted, essentially making it no different then ranked. I can't stand this. I commonly play casually but now that's impossible in MCC as well, just like it was in H5. I get home from work today looking forward to another casual MCC night of gameplay only to find that the terrible weighted social system from H5 is in MCC now too. I played a bunch of games tonight and every game was packed with kids who think it's their 50 game. It didn't take me long before I quit playing. After working all day I don't feel like going full sweat just to get 10 kills. Please change it back. If I want to play ranked, I'll play ranked. There's no where to relax and play anymore. Please leave social the way Halo has always been in the past, casual.
No kidding, busting your butt for just a few kills makes causal gameplay very unappealing.
Probably the absolute #1 reason I stopped playing H5 a long time ago and went back to MCC was because the social playlists were weighted, essentially making it no different then ranked. I can't stand this. I commonly play casually but now that's impossible in MCC as well, just like it was in H5. I get home from work today looking forward to another casual MCC night of gameplay only to find that the terrible weighted social system from H5 is in MCC now too. I played a bunch of games tonight and every game was packed with kids who think it's their 50 game. It didn't take me long before I quit playing. After working all day I don't feel like going full sweat just to get 10 kills. Please change it back. If I want to play ranked, I'll play ranked. There's no where to relax and play anymore. Please leave social the way Halo has always been in the past, casual.
No kidding, busting your butt for just a few kills makes causal gameplay very unappealing.
I agree, why try to win games when it’s eventually gonna turn into a sweat fest? I don’t play halo 5 for this reason as well. I’m gonna miss the casual gameplay, the way halo should stay
I really would like skill based matchmaking to only be in ranked playlists. Why even try to win games when if you do you’re only gonna turn your games into sweatfests. Halo isn’t just 100% competitive, halo needs social to stay casual. Don’t turn mcc into the barren wasteland halo 5 is now
Can we get a ranked SWAT playlist in MCC?
Please make a ranked H2C team doubles. And a ranked H2C rumble pit. It's really hard to find games in H2C hardcore and if these playlist were created, I feel it would be much easier to find games and really benefit your game. So please please please create these playlist, and make the old school H2C fans happy! And please fix the shot registration in H3! Thank you!
Please 343...please remove the skilled match system. Every match I've been in has been a blow out (either my team gets smacked or the other teams gets smacked) I've played rounds of BTB where it goes 90 - 27, 85 - 13, 100 - 35. Like it doesn't seem very balanced at all and it's just annoying and not fun at this point. Not only that, ever since the update I've been stuck waiting for almost 5+ minutes for a match, which never happened ever since the big August update.
DSErrt wrote:
Please 343...please remove the skilled match system. Every match I've been in has been a blow out (either my team gets smacked or the other teams gets smacked) I've played rounds of BTB where it goes 90 - 27, 85 - 13, 100 - 35. Like it doesn't seem very balanced at all and it's just annoying and not fun at this point. Not only that, ever since the update I've been stuck waiting for almost 5+ minutes for a match, which never happened ever since the big August update.
Same I used to find instant matches and now it’s just 8 minutes of searching to find a not that fun game. I hope they get rid of it but my hopes aren’t up.
I am very exited UwU
Can you increase the weight of forged maps in Halo 4 Team slayer. Also, can you decrease Ragnarok weight in Halo 4 BTB and increase the weight of the DCL maps, we almost never play them.
Please make a ranked H2C team doubles. And a ranked H2C rumble pit. It's really hard to find games in H2C hardcore and if these playlist were created, I feel it would be much easier to find games and really benefit your game. So please please please create these playlist, and make the old school H2C fans happy! And please fix the shot registration in H3! Thank you!
Ranked H2c FFA/rumble pit has been the #1 requested H2 playlist for quite sometime now, loads of us have requested it. I’m hoping 343 adds it soon.
improve team match, teams are very uneven in almost all games and implement a system so that when a player disconnects the option that between another and does not leave the team incomplete
The new social matchmaking ruining MCC for me. Every game is 100% sweaty and it’s not fun.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 22